Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter – Four

I was exhausted when I reached home. I could not stop thinking about how Desai managed to bend Ananya to his will. I had been cautious about Desai's hunger for Ananya's body. But I never thought Desai would choose to do it in my presence, thereby turning me into a complete loser. Perhaps he wanted to make a statement that he was not the one to accept rejection. Desai's doctor had conveyled it to me a week ago. Desai's decision to take me to the doctor now looked like an attempt to make that statement.
I was also exhausted by the fact that I would now have to live with two nightmares. Earlier I hated Desai thinking him an ugly man who once got lucky to enjoy my wife’s body due to sheer luck. Now he proved that he was capable of doing what he wanted despite my possible efforts to stop him. I had never thought about Ananya’s choice - willingness or unwillingness - to sleep with her boss. It was my fight to not to let Desai have his way with her. I had failed in that fight miserably.
And I was struck by the thought that I could fail again, in my fight not to let Desai get to fulfil his most stubborn wish.

At home Meera was waiting for me.
“How was the trip?”
She asked. I had told her I was accompanying a friend to a nearby village to help him end a dispute with his father-in-law.
“It didn’t go well. You can’t do much when people are greedy.”
I said.
I went to shower and when I came back, Meera took me to the kitchen. She had baked a cake for the first time.
“Tell me it’s a success,” Meera said proudly.
I tasted a piece of it. It was perfect.
“This is great!” I was impressed. “Where did you learn this?”
“A friend told me how she did it. I looked up online for more help.”
I took another piece and ate it. “It’s yummy. Tasty…mmm…like you, I say.”
Meera smiled and took a piece for her.
“Let’s give some to our neighbours.”
“No,” I said. “This is your first cake. I am going to eat it all myself.”
“All?” Meera smiled again. “This one too?” She showed the piece in her hand before putting it into her mouth.
“Yeah that one too,” I grabbed her and bit it from her mouth. Meera did not move away. Instead, she simply let me eat from her mouth.
“Mmm…it’s sweeter now,” I said.
Meera looked into my eyes for a few seconds, blushing all along.
“I know you’ll like it more, now.” She took another piece. “Let me feed you.” She put it into her mouth and then fed me. This time she pushed it into my mouth with her tongue. I swallowed it quickly and pulled her even closer to suck on her lips. Soon we were kissing.
“Krish…” Meera's smile faded and her breathing increased. I could sense she was aroused by the kiss. My tiredness was forgotten in a second, as I began to caress her lips with my tongue. My arms around her were now searching for the softness of her body, and soon I let it worm inside her top.  Meera pushed herself against my body, rubbing her breasts against my chest. As if lost my patience too soon, I grabbed her top and pulled it over her head and then bent forward to press my lips into her cleavage. She helped me by unhooking her bra and I was soon sucking on her tits thirstily. My hands wandered downward and touched between her legs over the skirt.
“Krish…”
Meera whispered and touched my bulge, over my pants. I helped her by dropping my pants down to thighs, and she readily grabbed my erection. I liked how her fingers felt around my shaft, but it wasn’t enough.
“Give me more, baby…” I whispered.
“What do you want, my love?”
“A kiss…”
Meera bent down readily and kissed on the round head of my shaft. I wanted more. As if having read my mind, she knelt and pushed it into her mouth.
“Oh, my baby… Meera… my baby…mmm…”
I was taken to heaven as Meera began to blow me. She held around its base and pushed the rest into her mouth. She looked up into my eyes and smiled, most of my dick still in her mouth.
“It’s all yours, baby…take it all…” I moaned.
Meera pressed her lips around it and slowly pulled it out of her mouth, letting me feel the warmth of her lips on every inch of my dick. She pulled it out completely and smiled.
“It is all mine?”
“Yes…It is!”
“I will kill you if you gave it to someone else. You know that?”
Meera pressed her fingers around it as she spoke.
I smiled. “Yes. You can kill me.”
I watched Meera's tongue coming out of her mouth and spreading saliva over its head. Next moment she pushed it into her throat and began to move her head back and forth. She was no longer the woman who once thought that giving a blowjob was unhygienic. She knew how to please her man now. And I was proud of me for I was that man.
A few minutes later, I helped her sit on the countertop. She lifted her skirt and I hurriedly pulled down her panty. There was a sense of hurry in her movement and I knew she was ready. I split her thighs and pushed myself onto her, guiding my hardness straight into her pussy. She was dripping wet already, and I knew it from the smoothness I went inside her.
“Krish…”
Meera hugged me and kissed me, almost consuming my lips. I breathed into her mouth and began to move.
“Mmm…Mmm…” She moaned and spread her thighs as wide as she could. I was rocking hard and fast as if to hit the rear wall of her love hole. It wasn’t possible. However, the position gave me enough friction against her inner walls, and I was panting in no time.
“Aaah…oh my god… Krish… Krish…aaah…”
Meera's voice had changed now and it was beginning to turn rough. She ran her tongue around my lips and pulled me further into her.
“Haah…move it…uh….!”
“I am cumming…baby…”
I said as I sensed the arrival of an explosion. Meera stopped everything that moment as if shocked.
“I am not safe.”
“Oh shit.” I blurted and pulled out. It was the exact moment, as I watched the white stream of my fluid spurting out of me, over her thighs, legs, and finally on the floor. I felt my body which was on fire becoming soft, gradually.
“Oh.” Meera sighed in disbelief, and her wonder turned into a giggle. “That’s a lot for a quick ride.”
I moved back and joined her.
“Yeah, it’s a lot. It’s a mess too.”
Meera laughed. “Yeah, it’s my mess.” She alighted and hugged me. “I love you, baby.”
It was a mess but it was fun.

That night when I went to bed I found me still thinking about Ananya and Desai. I thought about the probability of Desai having sex with her. There was enough evidence to suggest it happened or it did not. In a farm hut, it was unlikely to have a cot. Even a sofa or chair was unlikely. Without such basic amenities, it would be difficult for him to convince her to make love to him, especially with the limited time.
But at the same time he could push her forward to bend on to something and have his way from behind, roughly. Her lips were bruised, apparently due to non-stop kissing. Desai's panting was not completely subsided when he returned. These shreds of evidence suggested that she was fucked and she was facing him while being fucked.
I felt it could be in the same pose that I made out with Meera in the kitchen. A table or a storage box would be sufficient. He would have sat her up on it and shoved his dick into her pussy with all his brutal might. She would have cried if he did that in a hurry. She must have asked him to stop, in vain.

My speculations were never-ending. I phoned Ananya the next day and we met at a café at noon.
I took her to the corner table where no one could hear us. I ordered coffee and straightaway went to the question.
“What happened yesterday?”
Ananya was surprised.
“What happened?”
“I mean, in the hut.” My eyes wandered all over her face; I was looking for signs.
Ananya looked around, a bit uncomfortable.
“Forget it. It’s not worth talking.”
“Tell me. I want to know why it happened. I can’t get it off my head that he made a fool out of me…”
“What are you talking?”
Ananya interrupted me. I stared at her for a moment.
“You know exactly what I am talking, Ananya. He took you to the hut and he didn’t waste the opportunity, did he?”
“What rubbish are you talking about?”
Ananya was visibly miffed.
I was stunned. “Come on, Ananya. Be honest with me. I am not the person you should be lying to.”
“I don’t know what you are talking, Krish. You think a lot but let me assure you nothing happened there. Yeah, he had some plans but it’s not like you think.”
“What did he do, exactly? Tell me that.”
“He asked me if he could kiss me.”
I looked at her in disbelief. Ananya looked away as if to confirm no one was watching us.
“Just like that? Just like that, he asked you so?”
“Of course not. He was talking a lot. Do you want to know all the details?”
“Did you let him kiss you?”
“Not readily. I said no…but he kept talking the same. He told me that I must be aware that he is very fond of me, and he is impressed by me. He said he never wanted to hurt me in any way, and he realises that I am married. He held my hand and kept talking and even tried to hug me. I was scared and he said just one kiss and then we’d go back to you. I told him I can’t but he wasn’t listening. Finally, I said just one kiss. So…”
“Just because he pleaded with you, you let him kiss?”
“I had no choice, Krish. I am sorry, my brain stopped working. Like I couldn’t move away from him. He was polite but intimidating. I didn’t expect he would do that.”
“But what kind of kiss it was? Your lips had bruises; I saw it when you returned...”
“He was rough, violent. He wasn’t kissing. He was…” Ananya paused. “…like chewing on my lips. Don’t stare at my lips now.”
Ananya's complaint made me realise what he was doing.
“Sorry.”
“I have done some homemade tricks to heal the marks. You won’t see it anymore.”
I smiled. “You know… I honestly thought…you know…”
“You have a dirty mind, Krish.”
“I can’t believe Desai did let you go. He had a chance. I spent too much time talking to the farmer.”
“Desai tried his best. He was hugging me, his hands were becoming stronger, but I pushed him away.”
“I am so glad you did that. I was feeling so bad last night. I thought I failed you.”
Ananya shook her head slowly. “Thanks for always being there, Krish.”

Next time Desai showed at my workplace, I was beaming. Desai had failed in his attempt despite all those meticulous planning and execution. All he could do was a kiss and he did it so desperately that it would only repulse Ananya further. I felt like winning as I faced Desai.
Desai behaved normally when he came up to me for a brief chat. I wondered how he was dealing with rejection now.

Ananya phoned me when I was ready to leave in the evening. She had come to meet a friend at a place nearby.
“Can I have a lift? I am outside your building.”
“Wait. In ten minutes.” I said.
I picked her up soon. She seemed in a happy mood. Her face was glowing. Before I could ask about it, my phone rang.
It was Tejas. He had found an apartment for me.
“Can you come over now?” he asked.
I agreed. It was not many diversions from our route; so Ananya decided to accompany me.

Tejas joined us along. He smiled at Ananya generously and looked at me.
“Mrs Krish?” he asked.
I laughed and looked at Ananya.
“No. I am not Mrs Krish. I am just a friend,” Ananya said.
I introduced them to each other.
“I thought I shall see his new house,” Ananya told Tejas.

The apartment was on the fourth floor of the building. It was spacious and I liked most of it. However, Ananya pointed out that the kitchen was small.
"But there's enough space. It's enough," Tejas said.
"What do you know about what is enough?"
Ananya asked. Tejas was irked.
"What is there to know about it? You tell me why it isn't enough. You are the expert, aren't you?"
"Every woman is an expert when it's about the kitchen."
"Everybody is an expert about everything in this world except about minding your own business."
Tejas said defiantly. Before Ananya could escalate the argument, I intervened.
"How's that you guys just met and are arguing like old friends? Let me ask Meera. She's the one with a final say in this."
While exiting the apartment Tejas whispered to me, "I don't like your friend."
Unfortunately, Ananya heard it. "I don't like you too, mister!" She told him on the face.
I laughed loudly.

When I showed Meera the photos he took from the apartment, she too didn't like the kitchen.
"I think it is not enough." She said.
I phoned Tejas and told him.
"Okay. Don't tell your friend about it. Her ego will only grow."
Tejas said. I laughed.

My struggle with the local govt. bodies to claim the compensation for my house came to an end on Friday as I received acknowledgement that all the documents were verified. I phoned Tejas and he said his friend’s family too got the acknowledgement.
“Let’s do some booze work, man,” I said.
“In my place,” Tejas said. “I have invited a couple of guys here on Saturday. I have already counted your presence.”
Saturday I went to his apartment with a crate of beer. His friends - Sridhar and Tarun - were already there. We sat in the hall and opened the drinks. Sridhar had recently proposed a girl successfully and he promised a bigger party for all.
Sridhar and Tarun departed after finishing two bottles by each, despite Tejas's attempts to stop them. Tejas asked me to stay. “It’s our party. We can’t stop celebrating. No more fucking around for the damn documents bro.”
“I have bought twelve bottles. I have no plan to leave without finishing it.” I said.
Tejas raised his beer glass. “This is why I like you. Cheers!”
Later he mentioned he was ready to vacate his apartment for me.
“I’ll try to find the right apartment until the last minute. If there’s no other way, I’ll consider your offer.” I promised. “But where will you go then?”
“Going home is not an option now. I’ll go to Nagpur and stay with my sister. She’s been asking me for long. I have some plans to go on trekking with my brother-in-law.”
“Why going home is not an option?”
“Family and friends won’t stop asking about my job. They will kill me with questions. They would even start wondering if I failed in my course.”
“Try to get a job then.”
“No. That’s the even worse option. A job alone won’t satisfy them. My mom is already dying to get me married.”
I laughed.
“That’s a sensible wish.”
“But I don’t want to get married.”
“Why? Any affair?”
“No. There are issues I can’t tell you.”
“Tell me. I am your best friend now.”
“That’s true. But…” Tejas hesitated, smiling.
“Come on. Share that secret, man. Don’t hold back. I am a great keeper of secrets.”
“Are you?”
“You can count on me. I won’t even tell Meera. Not even when I am most vulnerable.”
I said confidently.
Tejas gave me a thoughtful stare. “Okay, then.” He shook his head. “But for that, you must share a secret with me first.”
“What secret? About what?”
“I don’t know. Tell me about when you lost your virginity.” Tejas said and quickly corrected himself. “No. That’s not good.”
“It was on our first night,” I said casually. “To Meera.”
Tejas shook his head. “No. I told you that’s not a secret. Tell me something else…like…tell me about the most embarrassing thing that you did in your life and that you haven’t told anyone about it yet.”
I leaned back in the couch and raised my eyebrows. “That’s a damn smart demand.”
“I hope it is.”
“I hope your secret is worthy of it.”
“My secret is gonna make you doubt seriously that I am joking.”
“That’s a nice tagline.” I laughed. I could see he wanted to tell me something that he wouldn’t ever tell anyone else. I wanted to know.
“Thank you,” Tejas leaned back in his seat. “So, your turn...”
“Let me find that moment. The most embarrassing thing I did in my life that no one knows yet.”
I took a long sip from my beer and closed my eyes. It took a moment for me to go back and think about it. What is it?
There was a long list of embarrassing moments; too embarrassing to be remembered, let alone be told. I let myself swim through a number of them, trying to decide on one that would be safe to be told.
I finally opened my eyes.
“I have to trust you with this.”
“You can trust me,” Tejas assured.
“You remember my friend Ananya? I used to have a crush on her.”
“So lame,” Tejas said. “It’s not an embarrassing moment.”
“I have masturbated thinking about her,” I added.
“How does it embarrass you?”
“She’s my friend’s wife, dude. Isn’t it an embarrassment that you wank on your friend’s wife?”
“No. It’s quite natural for a man. I have masturbated on my teachers, my neighbours and one of my aunts too. It is our basic needs; nothing to cause embarrassment.”
“You are a legend, man. I must tell you.”
“Sort of…”
“I consider it an embarrassment because normally I wouldn’t dare to do it. But I did it because of a momentary temptation. Afterwards, I was very embarrassed, especially when I see her face in real.”
“You did it only once?”
I smiled, “No. I did it many times. Don’t you think my friend is hot?”
“Yeah,” Tejas shook his head. “But I don’t like her. She argues over silly things.”
I laughed.
“Isn’t that cute?”
“Tell me about the embarrassing moment; a truly embarrassing one.”
Tejas brought me back to the subject.
I thought a little more. Something came to my mind.
“Okay,” I smiled. “I am not sure if I am ready to tell you this. This happened a few months ago. We were coming back from a friend’s engagement function – I mean me and Meera. She was wearing this saree, a bright red one with some cute floral designs on the border. Her blouse had its neck wide open in the back, stunningly exposing her smooth skin. Absolutely gorgeous. You haven’t seen her yet, have you? You’ll agree with me if you have seen her. Honestly speaking I was feeling a bit nervous due to the attention she was getting from other men at the function. I'm not that conservative but being a husband means you have to be jealous when your wife is getting such stares. You get the point right? We took a diversion while coming back. In the market, she was busy searching through some fancy items from the roadside vendors. She was taking the time and I went to another shop to buy some dried fruits. When I returned I saw this man, a forty-fifty-year-old man ogling at Meera. Normally, I should have been angry. But this time I wasn’t. I felt an urge to watch this man enjoying the sight of my wife’s belly as she was busy with her shopping. Her saree had moved slightly to the centre of her blouse and it was giving him a nice view of the side of her boobs and folded belly as she bent forward. I stood watching the man and my wife, and it aroused me. I don’t know what I was thinking; it was beyond my understanding. I was hard in my pants before I realised. A minute later she looked around and saw me. I went to her and the man finally averted his eyes and walked away. It was another thing that I was aroused by such an incident but that wasn’t what embarrassed me the most. As we entered a narrow street further, she casually but covertly touched my thing and asked me ‘what is this?’ Oh man, I was so embarrassed because she knew everything. That the man was watching her, and I was watching him. Imagine the experience of your wife finding your most disgusting side when you are least prepared.”
Tejas nodded his head slowly. “Mmm…that’s now a good confession. I never thought it would be something like this. I thought it would be like stealing something from your boss’ house or something.”
“I wouldn’t be embarrassed if I did that.”
I retorted.
“Well, you deserve to be embarrassed by what you did. Didn’t she scold you later?”
“No. She was laughing. She knew I was embarrassed.”
Tejas smiled. “I like her. She didn’t judge you over this," he commented.
“Now tell me your secret. Your turn,” I urged and opened another bottle of beer.
“Well, my secret is something that should embarrass me. I have lived the insult for longer than I remember. I am no more affected by the truth. I had a girlfriend when I was doing graduation. She was very hot. We were going well but I did not have the confidence to do anything intimate with her. But what do we do when opportunity strikes? She showed no intent to turn back. But it ended in a disappointment as I could not penetrate her. The issue was that I have this issue from the beginning. I have a size problem. You get what I am telling you, Krish?”
I was not sure of how to react. “I get it.” I blurted but I did not believe a word Tejas said.
“And the next day I can’t face her. We are laughing like fun when we are surrounded by our friends. But when it is just us, we don’t know what to speak. I apologised eventually and confessed that I have this problem. She said she didn’t what to cause me more pain by being around me. She said we shouldn’t try it ever again, and she was okay with being friends with me.”
“Then?”
I asked.
“Then what? I have a small dick dude, not small brain. I understood she wanted to move on.”
I felt uneasy despite being drunk. Tejas was insanely cool with what he was telling. Or at least I thought so.
“So you let her go?”
I asked.
“Not completely,” Tejas said quickly. “I jerk off. I still get hard when I think about her or when I look at her photos.”
Tejas took his mobile and showed me her photo. The girl had stunning looks.
“Hot?”
Tejas asked.
“Yeah. Very hot,” I admitted.
“Like Ananya?” he asked.
“What do you mean by that?”
“I have no problem if you want to jerk off at her. I’m no more possessive about her.”
He joked. I could not laugh.
“But I have issues believing your confession. You kidding about it, aren’t you?” I asked after a while.
Tejas laughed aloud. “Yeah I'm running short of self-demeaning jokes; so I've come up with this one. Aren't you impressed?”
I stared at him for a moment as if to find signs of him lying.
“Okay,” I shook my head. “But small means how small?”
“A few inches,” Tejas pushed me away. “Don’t tell me to show it now.”

The conversation turned out to be hilarious. No matter how much I tried, I could not accept that Tejas wasn’t trying to fool around me.
“I am just glad that you do not believe me,” Tejas said. “When I was in high school I went swimming with my friends. I dove into the water and hell! My boxer came off. All the boys saw my little bro and nobody got scared. They fucking laughed. Such a humiliation! If not for my knack to make fun of me, I would have killed myself. I have thick skin. Thank God, at least for that.”
“I can’t believe a word you said. I am too drunk. I think I might need a clear head to see the truth.” I said.
“What, are you gonna ask me to show you my dick?”
“Hell, no!” I laughed. “I would like to have a second opinion here. I think I should ask a friend of mine to confirm if it's possible for a bachelor to reveal such a matter to me.”
“You will get yourself killed… by me if you told anyone about this," Tejas warned me. “My secret is your secret now.”

After dinner, Tejas suggested me not to drive alone. I phoned Meera and told her that I was staying at Tejas’ apartment. Before going to bed, I went to Tejas’ room. One wall was filled with posters of actresses. I remembered noticing it when I visited the house for the first time.
“Who is your favourite actress, by the way?”
“All of them!” Tejas said. “They come in my dreams every night. They do whatever I want.”
I smiled, “What is it?”
“Everything. In the morning I thank them for being such a nice company for me.”
I shook my head. “I am happy to see that there are only the actresses’ photos here. Otherwise, I would have doubted that you are gay.”
“You are welcome to make a joke of me. I told you I have a thick skin.”
Tejas replied.

I realised one thing that day. Tejas was extremely comfortable around me. He was ready to talk about intimate things about his life, and he was willing to help me even if it meant sacrificing his comfort. He had nothing to gain from me except my friendship.
I had no idea what our friendship would eventually cost me.

------xxxxx------xxxxx------xxxxx------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 9 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 30-10-2020, 12:24 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM