Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(25-10-2020, 10:33 AM)krish_999 Wrote: That's a question I'm asking myself these days. The approximate number of chapters for this story is 50-60. If I'm posting one chapter every week it means more than one year. When I think about this, I mostly shock myself. 'O my God! One year?' 
To spend one year of your life for a story on a platform like this is a bit scary. Especially with a theme like this.
I often ask myself what benefit I get from this. I enjoy the comments, obviously. More moments, more chill. Like my readers wait for my chapter, I wait for their comments. (Nowadays I don't have to wait for that, anyway) 
Second benifit is the improvement in my writing skills. It's not only about erotica. At present I am in a position to convert my imaginations into a paper, whatever that imagination is. I plan to write something other than erotica too, so that I can let my real world friends read it.
Third benifit is the fun of reading my stories long after. The words that flow out of a reader is influenced by what is he going through at the moment of writing, and when I return to read those lines afterwards, it often surprises me. I'm like 'how come I write it like this?' That's a pleasure. That's how the erotic encounters in my story turn me on. The conversation between Rajyavardhan and Anvita is at some times a wonder to me.
Yeah, the benifits are there. But still, I'm not a person like Krish in real life. And that makes it difficult for me to keep me engaged in the thought process of a person like that for one whole year. 
I wish to speed up the writing. If possible, two chapters per week. And less than 50 chapters. It's a wish.

Thanks for asking. I wrote a long answer, right? It's Sunday morning, fine weather, and so on.
Have a nice day to all.
Krish.

Dear Krish

Thanks again for starting this new story. You are one of the very rare, best and celebrated erotic writers. I can understand your deep though process and the kind of efforts you put in your stories are not easy to come by.

Infact all your stories are above par and which is why they have created a very loyal fan base. You can take up whatever time but do continue and keep on writing. It is not just erotica but your overall story gets registered in our minds. 

You are like Christopher Nolan of erotic world. 

Thanks again and keep on writing.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by themaskeditor - 28-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM