Fantasy actress fantasy stories
I am a rich business man aged 25. As I am in rich society its common there to enjoy women around but I have a problem. Though I get sexually aroused by women but can't move close to them due to shy n fear. So to correct it I get a contact of a treatment center. The treatment center is run by south actresses and they will do this in free time. The head of the dept is Anushka

I make a huge payment n arrived in airport. I have been told that I will be received by 2 ladies in airport. Now I saw two gorgeous ladies holding the board with my name. They were Tapsee and Anjali
Both Anjali n Tapsee r dressed in Saree’s. 

[Image: 1srbgxc]
[Image: 2gBvQDy]

Tapsee: hello sir. I am Tapsee n she s Anjali. U might have seen us i n movies. 

Tapsee shake hands with me. Meanwhile Anjali dragged me hugged me giving a soft press with her big boobs

I was shocked with a hug and was waiting for another one. Unexpected lay Tapsee dragged n gave a hug. But this time I missed the softness I had with Anjali but Tapsee hug was different. Meanwhile her skin tone n lips made my dick hard.

I was still in the world of hugs comparing the first with second. By that time Anjali took my luggage n started walking in front of me. Tapsee held my hand n we started following Anjali. Anjali swayed her big fleshy ass while walking which gave an amazing view. Tapsee saw my mouth opened n gave a naughty smile
We got into car then my right side was occupied by Anjali n Tapsee was to my left. They compressed me in between in such a way that their shoulders n thighs were rubbing mine.

Tapsee: r u comfortable sir? She asked with naughty face. I couldn't answer in pleasure of their deodorants n body touches

Anjali: Tapsee what about our bet today that we play daily? Guess my bra color dear 

Tapsee: I guess pink Anjali: u lost the bet dear it’s white.

Anjali: hey. How can I show u in front of a stranger (looking at me) 

Tapsee: bull shit. I know how u danced nude in a bar before u became an actress. Now show or I will check

Tapsee: now show me 

Tapsee jumped on me to reach anjali. Tapsee boobs were pressing my thighs. While she adjusted a bit my dick was feeling the softness of her milky flesh. I knew she is doin this wantedly to enjoy the hardness of my dick. Immediately she dragged anjali saree n pulled her blouse down. Now I could see half of the left boob of anjali packed in pink bra

Tapsee: u cheat. I knew u will lie. Now I won. 

Anjali was not even attempting to set right her blouse n saree. 

Anjali : u insulted me . let me do the same to u. Now anjali fell on me in the same way tapsee did. But this time my dick was spitting precum because 

anjali boobs were much softer to my dick n her nipple buds were rested on it.

Anjali resting her boobs on by dick started pulling tapsee saree. 

Tapsee: stop it anju. U don't have to pull it. 

Tapsee now by herself stripped her saree n said. 

Tapsee: this is what u wanted. My eyes popped out looking her sareelesss. She had avg sized boobs. But her navel was a delight to watch. It looked liked rabbits burrow.

Anjali: u r real white bitch 

Tapsee: yes i am. So now I won the bet n u need to do wat I say. 

Anjali: ya ready 

Tapsee: follow my instructions bitch. Remove ur saree n blouse. 

I was waiting for anjali to follow tapsee instructions. I rellay was desperate to see anjali big hugs. Sorry n anjali removed her saree n started removing blouse hooks.

Anjali turned back n stated removing hooks. My cock was pumping juices in anxiety. She removed her blouse from shoulders n I was seeing her luring back up n down . she slowly turned to front. Wow those were huge melons packed in pink bra. Bra was struggling to hold sustain the weight of anjali boobs. Her wheatish boobs had small moles that were like cherries on cake.

[Image: 94xXRgY]

Anjali now started pulling her bra to adjust the folds. She had naghty expressions which were tempting mee to do something. But as I told iam not dare enough to deal with women. Tapsee looked at anjali boobs. 

Tapsee: anju though I suck u boobs almost every day. Still I get my pussy we whenever I see them. How sexy those pots r? Aahhhhh Tapsee started biting her lower lips.

Anjali was standing in front of me in bra n was bowing her head in shyness. Suddenly brake was applied to the car by the driver. Anjali could notanage to stand and fell on me in such a way that her boobs pressed my face. As my mouth was open, I almost licked her left boobs without my knowledge. After this anjali got up again. She found that her bra was disturbed. Now I could see half of her left nipple out. My dick became hard as rod. Anjali was shy n started erasing my saliva on her left boob.

Anjali: now I will guess ur bra colour tapsee. 

Tapsee: u dont have any chance to guess dear. Today iam braless bitch. Saying this tapsee removed her laced blouse n she was topless now. My mouth was wide open. I was already schoked by anjali boobs in bra n now even bigger shock of tapsee topless . tapsee boobs as I told were average sized. But her colur made them look like filled with milk. Her nipple buds were in pink colour n asking for sucking

I was sweating in the car though ac was at peak. My dick was pushing my underwear away to come out if it. But due to shyness I had to sit silent. 

Tapsee: OK . this is the time to break the silence. Sir r we both hot? I did not reply. Tapsee: pls answer. Else we will ask ur cock the same question. She looked at my pant n the area neak the cock was wet with precum. 
Anjali: OK now answer my questions n u can touch us after that.

[Image: Zd3n2Kq]

Tapsee: OK. Tell me. Whos lips r best among us? 

Me: (without hesitation) yours

Tapsee: thank you. What about boobs? 

Me: anjali 

Tapsee: me too agree. Whose navel is best? 

Me: urs

Tapsee : what abt ass? 

Me: anjali. 

Tapsee: OK . so now r u interested in kissing my lips

I nodded my head saying yes. I just wanted to suck those juciy lips of tapsee. Now tapsee held my hand n I stood up. She slowly came close to me. Now her lips were just an inch away from mine. I wanted to kiss them hard but hesitated in fear. Tapsee was waiting for my action. After a minute of time still I didn't respond. Suddenly anjali pushed me away n started kissing tapsee lips Both started kissing passionately. This was great scene time.I I never had watched girls in sex with each other. Tapsee was being exploited by anjali like man. Her juicy lips were sucked by anjali for sometime . their hands were feeling each others body . Anjali released now n said 

Anjali: this is the way to enjoy the lips . those lips r tempting even an woman. Y not for a man? I understood that I should not wait anymore. I made my mind n hugged tapsee tightly n started kissing her on lips. Tapsee slightly opened her lips n made my lips to enter her mouth. First I did gently. Later I started eating tapsee lower lip like a bubble gum. I bit he lower lip n dragged it towards me. Her lip streched n when I released it became blood red. Again I stared kissing n pushed my tongue in her mouth n started l licking her tongue n teeth then I started chewing tongue too. She was enjoying the pleasure n never dared to open her eyes. I went little rash n bit her lips hard. Tapsee suffered pain n pushed me away though she wanted more.

Tapsee: wow . u kissed amazingly. Best kiss in my life. Ooouch u bit my hard 

Anjali: tapsee I missed dear. But I will not miss my boob sucking from him. My boobs r waiting for his hard pressed. 

Tapsee: but let me start before him. Tapsee went to anjali n stood in such a way that I could not see anjali. But I could sense by sound that they were kissing passionately Tapsee hand was moving in anjali boobs . I was waiting to suck anjali boobs. Now tapsee came to side n now anjali was topless. Her bra was in tapsee hand. She threw it in my face. I the smell of the bra was a mixture of perfume n anjali boobs sweat

I removed the bra from my face liking it. Now anjali came close to me. Her boobs were really big n looked soft . her nipples were big in brown colour. Her nipple buds poked out n were chocolaty. She moved her own hands in her boobs n circled her nipples with her fingers. She made me sit n she stood in front of me. OMG her boobs were touching my head. But I bowed my head due to shyness. I could not take any step. Tapsee: what r u waiting for when u have so fleshy jugs ready to get sucked? I was still afraid Tapsee held my head with her hand n pushed forcefully to anjali's breast. Now my lips were rubbing anjalis right nipple. 

Tapsee : now such her nipple dear. Now I opened my mouth n the nipple entered my mouth. I stater licking the nipple. 

[Image: D1PF9Dc]

Anjali was moaning uuuummmmmaaa. I got my cock over filled. Now I started enjoying anjali boobs myself. While I was sucking left boob I stared pressing her left boob with my right hand I was almost biting her nipple bud. Now I shifted to left boob n started sucking hard.. Her nipples turned little pinking due to my sucking. Later I licked the area between her bib boobs. anjali was unable to control n her moans started increasing. I olucked he rniplles with hand while sucking. She pushed me away n said 

Anjali: stop it now. Aahhhhh. I pushed u because I will cum if I will do this for a sond more. My pussy is over flowing with juices.

tapsee: i was jealous the way he was enjoying ur boobs. now its my chance 

anjali: yes lick her navel dear tapsee: but our destiny is close. he also want to ejoy ur ass 

anjali: let him do both at a time. ur navel suck n my ass massage.

tapsee: ummmmmm. he will tapsee n anjalicame close to me n pushed me to sit.

Now my mouth was close to tapsee navel. she had a milky waist with deep navel. now anjali turned back showing her ass. anjali lifted her saree till her ass.her thighs were strong n bulky. she further lifted n showed her big stuffed ass.

Now i held tapsee waist with both hands on either sides n pressed hard. tapsee waist turned pink with the manly press.Now i started licking her waist above her navel.........

now i slowly licked the area around her navel. anjali held my right hand n paced on her ass cheek n signaled to play with it
nowi started slapping anjali ass cheek. it was fleshy ass that jiggled with every slap. i was now giving hard slaps that made anjali moan abbbbbaaaa. after some slaps i could see my finger prints in red on her ass.but i could not spend more time watching as i was busy in sucking tapse navel.

now my tongue entered tapsee navel n started licking like hungry dog. tapsee moans became louderwhich made me still horny. but those moans made anjali mad n asked me to squeeze her ass cheeks

[Image: B4T11hk]

Now tapse navel was wet n my saliva was drippig ut of it. anjali ass was squeezed like a balloon. all three relaxed for minute. 

Anjali: now i cant stay silent. i need more 

Tapsee: look your cock is trying to come out. let us see that soon 

Anjali sat on knee n started opening my trouser. my inner ware was completely wet n my cock shape was like a rod. Anjali downed my inner ware n my cock came out like a monster

anjali: i want it in my mouth . am thirsty. she held my cock with her left hand like a flower n started fondling skin on it. i loved this movement. next tapsee held my cock n said 

tapsee: even i want it in my mouth but we not supposed to give him blowjob in the beginning as pr instructions. 

anjali: bloody rules who cares. i want it now. anjali pulled my cock towards her. 

tapsee: no anju please tapsee pulled it towards her side they both in fight unknowingly gave to n fro movement

this rubbng in their hands gave super pleasure to my cock which bursted cum when dragged towrads anjali boobs. now the second shot was blown on tapsee face….

Now both anjali boobs n tapsee face was splashed with huge cum which I never let out in my life. I was afraid that they will shout at me for this nuinsense. But to my surprise they laughed looking each other. Anjali now started licking cum on tapsee face. She also licked the cum which dripped on tapsee boobs. Now tapsee face n boobs were shining. Now tapsee started licking cum on anjali boobs especially her nipples wher the cum shooted…….

Anjali: sir please don't tell what happened in car to anushka. We were just supposed to bring u to the treatment center. She asked me like a innocent girl n both started wearing their Sarees. I too dressed up. By this time we reached the destination
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 28-10-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 28-10-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by killlervishnu - 28-10-2020, 12:47 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-11-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 28-10-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by Kalyan143 - 28-10-2020, 02:50 PM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 28-10-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 29-10-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 30-10-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 30-10-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: actress fantasy stories - by jeetyin - 30-10-2020, 07:43 PM