Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I reached out and opened the door. As luck would have it, Nivedita was just approaching our flat landing.

"Hi Arun. How are you? Mamma, what are doing here?" she asked keeping her shopping bags down to reach for the door key. Jaya was a little flustered with the recent encounter and was confused.

I came to her rescue. "In fact, it is good that I was there today. Your mummy had come out of the door and the door closed with a gust of wind. I asked her to sit inside till you came. We saw you coming and came out. You should keep a spare key with me."

I winked at Jaya, who could not control a blush. Luckily our small jaunt had not been caught before time. Jaya helped Nivedita to carry her shopping inside and smiled at me as she closed the door.

I was sure that she had gone for my suggestion hook, line & sinker. I had to find a release. I closed the door and rushed to the bedroom and wanked myself off on a towel. I felt relieved.

I then dressed up and left for work. Vijay was eagerly waiting to meet me. I purposely did not tell him anything as a surprise would get better results. The evening went by with Vijay pestering me to tell him what happened, but I did not. He left in a huff.

After our meeting in the morning, Jaya had opened the topic of Nivedita getting impregnated by asking her to share the bed with me. Though Nivedita had not thrown a fit, she was unsure what would Vijay's reaction and if in fact he should be told. Then Jaya told her about our meeting and the suggestion that I had made. Initially she was shocked.

"Mamma, he wants to make love to you?" she could not believe it, "Did he specifically say that he did not want to sleep with me?"

"You mean you would mind if Arun did not fuck you and fucked me instead?" Jaya retorted.

"No mom, I really don't mind. I know you must be missing dad's loving. But why would he want to make love to you in my presence? What is it that he wants to achieve? Why doesn't he want to screw me and get it over?"

"Dear, there is some basics in what he said. He said that you two must try all means to bear your own child. If not he said that he would help." Jaya pacified Nivedita. "I had requested Vijay to ask Arun and this was how he wanted to talk to me."

"Oh, that's why you were coming out of his flat in the morning? Mumma, what did you do in there? Am I an excuse to go there?" Nivedita smilingly chided her mother.

"What should I tell Arun? When do we start this exercise? He has told me that without your consent, he does not wish to do anything." Jaya hurried to fix the date with destiny.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar +3 (copied) - by akshatha - 22-10-2020, 05:26 PM