Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Noooo.... How is this possible? How can this happen in front of my own daughter & son-in-law?" she looked horrified.

"Jaya, you were ready to get your daughter fucked by me. You would be aware; Your daughter would be a party and Vijay would be a spectator. Would it not be the same thing, but more reasonable that Vijay fucks his own wife, and that we only provide them with live excitement."

Jaya looked very confused. She was in desperation and had come to suggest her daughter to be impregnated by me prepared and if needed to get laid behind closed doors as repayment; but getting screwed in front of her daughter and son-in-law was a different gamble. She looked confused.

I moved closer to her on the bed and held her shoulders. "You don't want me to fuck you? The day I set my eyes on you, I have been troubled by this fellow'" I pointed towards my hardened cock. I had no intention to display it to her today, and I wanted her to beg for it. Her eyes were set on my bulging prick and her chest was now visibly heaving up and down.

I pulled her to me and she melted into my arms. No words were spoken. I did not press into her breasts. I was going to stimulate her. Her arms went around me and I could feel her mind in a whirl.

"Jaya you are beautiful. I only have one problem in what I have suggested; Vijay may want to fuck you instead of Nivedita." She giggled visualizing the scenario. "Given the opportunity I would have made love to you right now, but that would not be right. I can understand that it is your desperation for your daughter to bear a child, that has brought you here."

I slowly separated from her. I could feel a pang of hurt in her eyes at this sudden separation. She was being loved, almost loved after a long time. She was getting a feeling that had been denied to her for the last two decades.

"Jaya, think over it and tell me so that we can plan a really exciting evening for your daughter. However, if even after this exercise Nivedita does not get pregnant, I assure you that I will accept your earlier proposal. But I must have Nivedita's approval for either affair." I left it at that. Too many suggestions would not be good at this stage. "I think that Nivedita may return from the market, and I have to leave too. But please tell me your decision in the coming days, so that we can be prepared."

I got up from the bed and wore my shirt. She could see my huge bulge in my shorts at eye level and for a good minute could not take off her eyes from there. She too got up and with heavy steps started walking to the door. I waited for her to be about 2-3 steps ahead of me and reach to open the latch. I came close to her and slipped my hand under her hand that was at the latch and slowly slid it over her open stomach. She froze. I pulled her towards me and she came easily into my chest as I pressed my stiff member into her back. She moaned as the erotic feeling washed over her. It was after many, many years that she had felt somebody's hands on her body.

Her hand clamped over my hand and pressed her body further more. I dry humped her and she enjoyed this with her eyes closed. I then whispered into her ears.

"Jaya, this is only a trailor. I look forward to the full movie with a double audience. She blushed but did not reply. Again I separated abruptly, leaving her asking for more.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar +3 (copied) - by akshatha - 22-10-2020, 05:25 PM