Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I feigned total ignorance as I wanted her to speak out the reason. "Problem? What problem?"

"But I thought that Vijay had told you?" she was surprised.

"No. But why don't you tell me? I would like to hear from you."

"Well . . . . Vijay has an erection problem" she stopped to look at me. Her eyes portrayed a very sad feeling. I was waiting for this reaction from her. I stopped my ironing and went and sat next to her. Her eyes showed surprise, but soon I could see coyness spread in them. I reached out and held her hands in mine. She was hesitant at first but she relaxed.

"You don't have to worry when I am there," these words gave immediate courage to her. I lowered my voice to a very sexy level and continued "I will do whatever you want." I stressed on the "You". She relaxed totally.

"I...." she started to say, "I want you to impregnate my daughter." She had tears in her eyes.

I reached out and wiped the tear that rolled down her cheek. The feeling of my fingers touching her soft skin had an immediate effect on both of us. She looked at me and I put both my palms on her cheeks and gazed at her eyes. None of us spoke. I had her just as I wanted her -totally helpless, waiting for my positive 'yes'.

My mission was only to send her a strong feeler. From what I gathered she had come in a state of desperation. It was now my time to speak.

"Jaya...." I addressed her in her first name "I hope you don't mind me calling you by your name? I had wanted to do that a long time ago."

"Absolutely no problem, I liked it" she blurted.

"Jaya, I can understand your feelings as a mother. Have you talked about this to Nivedita? Will she accept this arrangement?"

"Arun, I have not yet spoken to her about you, as I was not sure you would agree. But I had casually mentioned such type of arrangement to her and had asked her if she wished to have sex with any of her known boyfriend. Though she had not rejected my request, she did not have anyone to trust. But I am sure she will not mind you, when I speak to her."

My hands had now slipped from her cheeks and landed on her shoulders and I took the opportunity to massage them slowly as she spoke. She did not flinch and enjoyed the massage. I moved my hand along her arm and moved away a bit. She was surprised as she had expected that the hands would now land on her breast, and it looked like she was prepared for it.

I did not show any reaction. I now placed my proposal before her. "Jaya, I have an alternate proposal for you. I have promised Vijay that I will see to it that Nivedita shall bear his child and nobody else's. But I need your help. Will you give it to me?"

"Yes, definitely; but how do you propose Vijay to overcome his problem?" She was very eager to know as this would be an ideal situation.

"I feel that the work pressure and no proper stimulation when he fucks Nivedita are the main reason for him not having a proper cock-stand" I was purposely using all the torrid sex slang to get Jaya excited. As I spoke about a cock-stand, I moved my hand to adjust my new rigid prick with the intention for Jaya to see. Her eyes noted my lower activity and it was having its effect. I could see her bosom pushing out & heaving and she trying to control it.

"Jaya, I had told Vijay that he should put a sexy DVD when he screws Nivedita. Maybe it would excite him when others are fucking. But I do not think that he tried that." Jaya was all ears. She moved her hand to subconsciously control her excited breasts and ended up adjusting her saree covering her boobs.

"Jaya, you are an extremely beautiful girl" I did not use the word 'lady', "and I suggest that we provide the excitement to your daughter and son-in-law." I stopped.

"Me? We? You and me how?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you, in front of your daughter and son-in-law."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar +3 (copied) - by akshatha - 22-10-2020, 05:24 PM