Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***For Ladies Only***: What is your best fuck experience?
(20-10-2020, 10:37 PM)Midlife crisis Wrote: Thanks for starting this thread. It is hard to pick out a night but this was a memorable one for me. This happened around 15 years ago.

I had an one night stand with a colleague who was almost 20 years older. He was my boss and every girl in our office had a crush on him. He was a nattukattai; dark skinned, built like a hunk. Sadly for us, he was married. Anyway, we went on an office retreat to Ooty. He came alone but I don't remember why.

On the way, we played games in the train and somehow my friends got me to admit that I had a crush on him in front of everyone. Two days into the trip and we were staying in Kunnur. I was wandering about the guest house and found him sitting in a bench. We talked for a bit and he eventually got around to the crush thing. He asked me why I considered him to be attractive. I got hold of his arms and told him because he was so strong and handsome. The sexual tension was palpable but he didn't make the first move. But sitting so close to him had made he horny as hell. So I said I was tired and stretched out on the bench with my head on his lap. That startled him and he got up saying that he was going to bed. I was visibly embarrassed and disappointed. But then he asked if I would like to join him. Since he was supposed to bring his wife along, he had a double bedroom room for himself and I followed him there.

Once inside I literally jumped on him and kissed him like crazy. He thew me on the bed and ordered me to get naked. I was shivering in the cold until I saw him undress. The man was a built like a boxer and was decently endowed as well. I remember his deep voice saying "Mutti podu Meenu" and the taste of his black cock. A few minutes later he was hard as a rock and I couldn't get more than half of it inside my mouth. He threw me on the bed again and I was mentally preparing myself for the pounding I was about to receive.

Instead of the cock, I felt his tongue in my pussy. Like a true gentleman, he returned the favor and I was going crazy, saying shit like, "Ennamo pannuthu Siva.. Ennala mudila.. Ulla vidunga Siva" and he obliged. I may be exaggerating but I was so wet that my pussy was swallowing his cock whole. Every thrust, I could feel him being balls deep in me. I had started moaning like a real bitch so he had his fingers in my mouth to shut me up. Finally he took it out and climaxed on my stomach.

We went one more time that night and I got to my room around 3 AM. Even thinking about that night is making me wet. Some experiences do be like that. Shy

Nice..........          So that night ur pussy was extremely satisfied.........

#!TM@N
[+] 1 user Likes Hitman5806's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***For Ladies Only***: What is your best fuck experience? - by Hitman5806 - 21-10-2020, 12:17 AM