Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckold Couple and The BULL
Hello Friends,

This thread is all about my views on Cuckold and Bull relationships. I would request interested couples and bulls and all xossipy members who see this thread to have their views. 

I feel the the word BULL is the most misunderstood thing today, I don't feel any TOM, DICK and HARRY who calls himself a BULL can become one. 

First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real BULL in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a BULL is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably. 

This is where the men get separated from the boys. Being a BULL means you’re coming into an existing marital relationship. Before you even show up at the door understand that the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like you. Your first job is to find out exactly what they want, and then fit into that. 

Then you must follow a certain protocol to create a new three-way relationship.The perfect relationship will not happen instantly. It takes an investment of time by everyone. Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what you/they envision, but only if everyone works together.  

As a Bull, it’s important to realize that you’re dealing with a married couple with job(s), a family, social obligations, perhaps children, etc.  There will be times when play will need to be canceled or postponed because of the realities of life. You should always be sensitive to that, and never become angry about last minute changes, cancellations, etc.  Be understanding about these setbacks and you’ll be rewarded with a more appreciative and willing wife!

Communication is key to getting a clear picture of the desired relationship. Every couple has a different idea, and it’s important to know what their expectations are. It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. There should be unbaised discussions on what the couple expects when it comes to you being alone with the wife. Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching. Other couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening in, etc.

After discussing all of those important issues, you should have a good idea whether or not your desires and those of the couple are a good match. If they are, then what you need to do is craft a plan that has one important goal:  You must become the Alpha Male in the relationship.

When you come into the relationship, remember that you are altering an existing bond between two people. There is an emotional bond and a sexual bond. You don’t ever want to do anything that interferes or hurts the emotional bond. If you do, both the husband and the wife will react negatively. In fact the strong emotional bond is required to give them the comfort to include a third person in their relationship. If you weaken their emotional bond then insecurities and  jealousy will emerge and ruin everything. Never ever make a play for the wife as anything other than a sex partner. If you do then everything will come to an end.

When you first meet the couple, know that the wife loves her husband and looks to him for sex. If you do everything right, in time she will still love him but she will LUST FOR YOU if she begins to view you as the Alpha Male.

These are just my views and opinions, based on my experinces as a BULL. I would like to know the opinions of BULLS, Cuckold couples and Wannabe cuckolds about definition of a real BULL. 

I just wanted to create a platform for everyone who is interested in such a lifestyle. Feel free to leave your comments here or you can also PM.

Thank you !!!!
[+] 1 user Likes giacomo18's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by giacomo18 - 19-10-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by ghost19 - 19-10-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by giacomo18 - 20-10-2020, 12:18 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by amit2051 - 20-10-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by newcuckie - 21-10-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by giacomo18 - 22-10-2020, 12:18 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by giacomo18 - 24-10-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by pantyboy - 31-10-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by sri65 - 29-10-2020, 03:53 AM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by raj6556 - 26-05-2021, 11:36 AM
RE: Cuckold Couple and The BULL - by Wakanda123 - 27-05-2021, 01:32 PM