Fantasy Rakul Preet Singh's Visit to Japan
Rakul Preet Singh's Visit to Japan

Credits to the original writer Mr.ghostrider on xossip.com. This is a repost

Rakul Preet Singh was currently on a world tour promoting her newest movie. Right now she was in Japan, where she got invited to a popular TV show. It was supposedly somewhat like the Koffee with Karan, and at least as popular in Japan as Koffee with Karan was in the India.

[Image: Rakul1.jpg]

According to the assistant at the show who she had spoken to earlier, it was a great honor for her to be invited to the show. Her being a gaijin -- a foreigner. Apparently she was going to be the first Indian actress to appear on this show.

But that only confirmed to her that it was probably not a good idea to do this. No other respectable actress had done this so why should she? Maybe it was the truth that she had been the first Indian to be asked to appear on the show, but even so, the honor was very doubtful.

Her agent had come to her when they were planning the promotion tour and had told her about the offer very excitedly. He was convinced that it would be very good for her career. Japan was an important market for movies and this talk show had an enormous reach in the country. Therefore, if she gave a good interview, a success in Japan was almost guaranteed.

There was only one problem with this. According to what she was told, the show was very unique. Not at all like Koffee with Karan!

When her agent had told her vaguely what was expected of her, she had almost fired him on the spot. She was so angry that she wiped her agent's laptop from the desk between them. Only slowly was he able to calm her down.

"Look, I know this is very unusual. It's scandalous actually! But it would only be shown in Japan. And you know their culture is quite different than ours. Here it's apparently perfectly normal for an actress to perform these kinds of acts," he had explained.

"That doesn't mean that I have to do that!" She shouted at him.

"No, you don't. But you also know your success rate lately. It isn't too good! You need the publicity!"

She went quiet. 

He was right. Her last few movies weren't big hits. In fact most of her publicity consisted of reports about her on-again-off-again boyfriends. No luck with movies. No luck with boyfriends either.

She needed to change her luck. And if this TV show could help her get the publicity needed to make her latest movie a hit? Maybe it was a necessary evil?

[Image: Rakul2.jpg]

But it was so extreme! Even the little detail that her agent was able to tell her about the show sounded way too much for her. Apparently the show was very sexual in nature. And it would require some nudity from her. Something that was unthinkable on Indian TV! But here in Japan it seemed to be very normal.

She had watched a bit of TV during her brief stay so far. But she hadn't really seen any shows like the one she was supposed to appear on. Maybe it was only on certain weekdays? Or maybe she just hadn't found the right channel among the hundreds of channels that where available in her hotel room.

After a long talk and a few hours of crying alone in her hotel bed, she had finally agreed to at least talk to the assistant of the show. The assistant would tell her in more detail what was expected of her and would also arrange all the necessary preparations. One of those was a blood test.

What kind of show requires a Blood test? -- she thought.

The assistant was a tiny Japanese girl of at most 20 years. She was spindly thin and a whole head shorter than Rakul. She was cute though and had a very bubbly personality. When she came to Rakul's hotel room the actress liked the girl immediately.

The girl's English was not perfect, but good enough for Rakul to understand everything. Although at first she thought that she must have misunderstood some of the things the girl said.

"Bucka-what?" Rakul asked.

"Buk-ka-ke," the girl repeated slowly. "It is the Japanese art of cum." She gave a crooked smile.

"What exactly does that mean?" Rakul was very confused. Her agent had told her something about nudity, maybe showing her tits or something like that. But cum?

"Bukkake means that many men cum on girl," the assistant explained.

"Cum on?"

"Yes. They masturbate and then they shoot the cum on the girl. Mostly on the face."

"That's disgusting," Rakul exclaimed. "Who would let people do that to them?"

"Well it is Japanese tradition," said Mitsumi - that was the assistant's name by the way. "Many famous actresses do this. It is expected!"

Rakul had her doubts about that. But she didn't really know better. You rarely hear about other country's traditions on Indian news. So maybe Mitsumi was right.

"Okay, explain to me again what I would have to do on your show," she tried calmly.

Mitsumi laid it out: "You wear short skirt and a shirt. You go in studio when you get introduced to audience by host. You curtsy. Then you stand at the tall desk that is prepared for you. Then you answer questions of host. While you talk to host men will climb on desk and shoot cum on your face. You must not react to it. You must act everything is normal."

Rakul was disgusted. "You expect me to let a number of strange men ejaculate on my face? On TV!? You must be crazy!"

"This is normal in Japan," Mitsumi replied. "Many Indian shows seem crazy to Japanese audience."

"So I just stand there and talk to the host as if nothing strange where going on. And I get semen on my face?"

"Yes."

"How much? I mean how many men are we talking about?"

Mitsumi seemed to think a moment. "It depends."
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rakul Preet Singh's Visit to Japan - by topgun - 13-03-2019, 02:01 PM