Adultery Tulsi My Beloved Matured Working Lady by rakeshind23 ( Incomplete )
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady (Incomplete as left by author)

by rakeshind23

Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady
Dear All,

It's been many months I didn’t write any stories. Reason, I was held up with my business and some sexual adventures.

I decided to write again in Xossip.com to share my sexual experiences with many of my neighbors, colleagues, friend’s wives or aunties I fucked. I have posted my stories long back about my teenage sex stories with my aunties.

The story what I am writing is my sexperience with Lady who is working for an MNC company. 

Please also note guys, I will be busy so may not post my story very frequently but yes will try my level best to post the story regularly. I know many of them where really impressed about the way I write the stories and also I had many fans for my previous stories.

You can also be in touch with me with the Xossip.com messages. 

I bet you will enjoy this slow killing romantic hot sexually sensual story. I will also keep posting my stories here afterwards with individual Threads.

With Loads of Cum Love
Raki
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Tulsi My Beloved Matured Working Lady by rakeshind23 ( Incomplete ) - by themaskeditor - 13-03-2019, 01:59 PM