Poll: VOTE YOUR MAIN LEAD LUSTY ACTRESS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KAJAL AGGARWAL
33.95%
55 33.95%
TAMMANA BHATIA
17.90%
29 17.90%
SHRUTI HASSAN
4.94%
8 4.94%
REGINA CASSENDRA
1.23%
2 1.23%
ANASUYA BHARDWAJ
2.47%
4 2.47%
LAVANYA TRIPATHI
1.23%
2 1.23%
VIDYA BALAN
3.09%
5 3.09%
ANUSHKA SHETTY
9.88%
16 9.88%
RESHMI
0%
0 0%
ROJA
0.62%
1 0.62%
AISHWARYA RAI
2.47%
4 2.47%
RAMAYA KRISHNA
0.62%
1 0.62%
PRIYANANI
0.62%
1 0.62%
SHRIYA SHARAN
1.23%
2 1.23%
SAMANTHA
9.26%
15 9.26%
CHARMI KAUR
0.62%
1 0.62%
NITYA MENON
1.85%
3 1.85%
SHALINI PANDEY
1.23%
2 1.23%
SHRADDHA
3.09%
5 3.09%
Alia
3.70%
6 3.70%
Total 162 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS NOVEL
[Image: Pics-Art-10-13-04-32-43.jpg]

Chapter 36

Now, back to what happened that night 

Ricks narration ——

Ravan was smiling at the camera and pointed it somewhere. It looked like a local gym. Not the usual high class air conditioned gym. But a local gym with old rusty instruments and dirty building. My heart skipped a beat seeing tammu tied nude to a bench. It was the bench used by body builders to lift weight for chest press. tammu was tied in a way that she cant even move an inch. She was lying on the bench face down. Both her legs were on either side of the bench. Same with her hands too. Her hands were stretched to the fullest possible extent and tied to another machine in her front. Her head was literally fixed to the bench. A rope ran around her neck and the bench to hold her there tightly. Another rope ran around her hips to hold her even more tightly to the bench. They essentially made her upper body totally immobile. tammu was shouting something which I couldn’t here. She was just waving her legs around like she was riding a bicycle.

The bench was long enough to cover only from her head to  crotch. Her ass was at the edge of the bench. Ravan was zooming her body inch by inch and showing it to me. Then he took two steps back and zoomed out. I was shocked to see 4 men standing nude around her. All of them were body builders. I saw one guy holding a bottle of alcohol with him. The others were also drunk. They all had around 7 inch size dicks They seemed to be Ravan's friends at the gym. But one of them didn’t really look like a proper body builder. Also, he looked so familiar. It took me around half a minute to realize who it was. It was none other than RAM - her ex boyfriend. The guy who fucked tammu and started things for me. Ravan looked at the camera and said “Come here soon, bro. Everyone wants to fuck your wife. All these guys are local slum guys except Ram. They all have never tasted any brah***n woman before. They all want to taste every inch of your wife”

I shouted at the phone “What the hell is Ram doing there?”

Ravan - Oh. He is a friend of my gym-mate who is standing next to him. Remember I told you that Tammana had fucked some guys in her college?

Me - Yes

Ravan - All such things about Tamanna came to me through this guy

Me - Now, what do you want me to do?

Ravan - Just take a taxi and come to the gym in dharavi area. We are waiting for you

I rushed outside and searched for a cab. As it was raining heavily, it was difficult to find a cab. But eventually, I got one and boarded it. Ravan called me again through video call. I attended and kept it in ears as I didn’t want the driver to hear anything. He told me “It will take around 1 hour for you to reach here. We want to have fun. So keep talking to me. I am pretty sure you have lots of questions for me”

Me - Why are you doing this to her? I thought you people were having fun in the afternoon

Ravan - Don’t blame me. It was all because of your bitch wife slutty tricks

Me - What did she do?

Ravan - I tried my best to be affectionate with her and I took her to the most exotic location to have sex. But she gifted me with betrayal.

Me - She wouldn’t have done anything

Ravan - What? You know what she did? She pierced holes on the condoms I had, to make sure that it tears off while I fuck her and eventually get impregnated by me

Me - Don’t be an idiot. The condoms would have torn of by itself

Ravan - If a condom tears by itself, it would tear in some random direction. But your stupid wife has pierced holes in a circular shape and the tear in the condom was perfectly circular. Above all, she has accepted that she did it. Who are you to say ?

(I stayed silent for a while)

Me - Ok. What are you planning to do now?

Ravan - My plan is simple. Make these 4 guys fuck her pussy hard and cum inside her pussy repeatedly. It will take around a month for her to actually become pregnant. Any of these guys could be a father then. The probability that I am the father of the kid will be much lower. That is why I took her here. Luckily the gym is closed as some repair work is going on. If not, there would be some 20 local slum guys here. They are all beasts and would have pounced on your wife once they see the beautiful brah**n flesh.

Me - What is Ram doing there? I thought he was in US

Ravan - Yes he was in US. Your good time, he came here because of this pandemic. And yes, before you ask the next question, I know everything about what happened between you and Tamanna before your marriage. Ram has told everything to my friend here and he told me. You should be thankful to me for not telling anything in the office. Even today morning, I dropped a small hint to Tamanna that I knew everything about your relationship. But your sweet wife was so much focussed on my dick that she didn’t care to ask anything else.

Me - Ok. Whatever it is, I promise you that, she will take anti pregnancy pills. Please stop this

Ravan - Yes that is what Tamanna is also saying. But all my friends are already too excited about this. I cannot disappoint them. It will take another half an hour for you to come here. Looks like these guys cannot wait. Just give the parting words to your wife. She may not be able to walk for another month after the grand fuck-festival she gets tonight.

He took his phone to Tamanna whose head was tied tightly to the bench. She looked at me on the video and told “Rick. I am sorry Rick. I should not have left our house without asking you”

Me - Just stay strong dear. I will be there soon

Ravan - Only 20 seconds remaining. Tell something worthwhile

Tammu - Top gun. Top gun. Top gun…

Those were here safe words. It means she was truly afraid and didn’t want to do it at that time. I had to do everything possible to save her. He then went back and shouted “Let the fucking begin. Remember… You can fuck her anywhere you want. But every drop of your cum has to go into her pussy”

Ram told that he had tasted her before and he wants to  leave her for the others. He came to the phone and told “Long time , bro. I was getting updates from Ravan about the things which have been happening to your wife all these days. I badly wanted to fuck her when I came back . But didn’t want to get back into your life. But when Ravan called my friend today, he was sitting right next to me and I felt that it was fate. Fate has arranged for another session for me with her.” I was about to disconnect the call when he told “Don’t try to disconnect the call. We would then beat your wife and injure her. ” I begged him to stop this. He replied “What happened to you? I thought you love to watch your brah**n wife getting fucked by such local guys. I even saw the video of tammu being fucked by some old men. And if I remember correctly, you got horny seeing that and even ejaculated”

Me - That was because tammu liked it. But she doesn’t like it now.

Ram - You know that I know the trick to make her like it and submit to us. But that is not fun. I want to use her against her will

Me - Please Ram. She has been your lover. Don’t do it to her. Stop your friends

Ram - Come on. Your wife wants a baby. We are giving it to her. What is the problem with that? She should be thankful to us for this

Me - No.. I will be there in 15 minutes. I won’t let this happen.

Ram - Now stop shouting and see there. The action is about to begin

The three other guys kneeled around her. They kissed all the parts of her body which they had access to. Then I suddenly started hearing screams. The kisses have become bites. They were biting her all around her body like dogs. tammu legs were alone shaking. The rest of her body looked still. One of the guys told “I just want to bite her and eat her piece by piece. What a body man?”

Guy 2 - Yes man. I only got to see brah*** women but never got a chance to taste them but just looking at their bodies itself will give me erection. I never knew their body would be multiple times hotter than their face. I would fuck her for years

Guy 3 - Yes man. See how well she has maintained her body. Not a single hair in it. Very smooth. All the women in our locality are totally opposite to her. Black, hairy with lots of scratches on their body

Guy 1 - Don’t even think about them. Thanks to Ravan, we get to taste a pure brah**n woman. Let us not waste  time

They all stopped biting her and stood up. The first guy now stood behind Tammu. He gave a couple of smacks on her ass and laughed at the way her ass vibrated. He held her ankles and lifted them. He asked the other 2 guys to hold each leg. The guys held each leg up and lifted them as high as possible. tammu was feeling uncomfortable because she was lying on her stomach and these guys were lifting her legs upwards. Her body was being bent in a weird angle. Her hips were tied to the table. tammu was screaming as they lifted the legs higher and higher. They were not able to lift it much higher. The first guy got between her legs and started fucking her pussy. Fucking is not the right word. Ramming is the right word. He was so fast. If tammu did not stretched her pussy with Ravan's cock, she would have been in tremendous amount of pain now. Ravan's non-stop fucking had made her pussy capable of taking such dicks. After ramming her for around 10 minutes he came in her pussy. Tammu was moving her legs up and down, trying to push them away. She didn’t want the cum inside her. But she was in no position to stop him. Ravan had commanded them to make sure that every drop stays in her pussy.

The guy who was fucking her stood motionless for around 30 seconds while tammu's legs were dancing in the hold of the other 2 guys. He made sure he deposited the cum completely in her pussy. As they let her down, the cum started dripping down her thighs. Ravan shouted at them “Idiots. Why are you  leaving her like that? I told you that all the cum must stay inside”

Guy 1 - Sorry dude. It is hard to lock the cum inside her pussy in this position. We have to make her lie on her back and lift her ass up. Only then it will work

Ravan - Then stop talking and just do that

That was when I reached the place. I saw my car parked there near a luxury car. That must have been Ram’s. I disconnected the call, paid money for the taxi driver and went out. It was an isolated gym near the slums. The nearby surroundings looked like a dump yard. There was a mountain of waste dumped there. I found the gym door and knocked it. No one opened it. I kept banging at the door for around five minutes. No one opened the door. That was when, one of the windows opened. I went near it and looked inside. I was not able to see tammu's face. All I saw was a guy standing in front of some bench which was placed right beneath the window. It was clear that tammu was tied to that bench because her legs were on that guy’s shoulders. She was not resisting like before. I knew that she had surrendered to her lust.

I shouted through the window begging them to stop it. Ravan's face suddenly appeared right in front of the window and he told “Nobody will stop before making sure that she gets impregnated by them ”

Me - Come on. She doesn’t deserve this

Ravan - Does not deserve? She betrayed me dude. She betrayed me. I actually fell in love with her today. But all I got back was betrayal. How dare she pierced holes in the condoms and tried to get pregnant?

Me - We are so sorry for that. Please forgive us

Ravan - Don’t beg too much. See your wife has started enjoying this as usual. She is already moaning. Just 2 minutes before we opened the window, she had a crazy orgasm

He was true. She was moaning. My heart sank. What was I supposed to do now? Oh.. Wait a minute. I heard some words in between. They were “Top Gun”.. Aaahhhh .. Top gun. .. Aaahhh.. Mmmm.. Top gun..

She was horny. Yes. But she didn’t really want that to happen. I had to stop this at any cost. That was when this guy ejaculated and the third guy was positioning himself to fuck her. I thought for a moment and told.

Me - I promise you I will make her have pills. I will buy the pills and come here. She will eat right in front of you. Please leave her.

Ravan - Oh really? Then be a good boy, go and buy the pills and come here. Be quick.. Till then, her pussy will be filled with as much cum as possible.

He threw my car keys on my face.

Me - Where is the nearest pharmacy where I can get the pills?

Ram came near the window and told “You are the husband. You are the one who wanted to save her. You find the pharmacy”

He closed the window. I used the maps in my mobile to find the nearest pharmacy. As it was a slum, there was no pharmacy nearby.  I came out. Rain had stopped by that time. I had to travel for around 10 minutes by car to reach the pharmacy. I took my car and drove as fast as possible. I rushed to the shop and asked for the anti-pregnancy pills. I was panting hard as I was running out of breath. The pharmacist smiled at me and told “Looks like you got a beautiful friend and you are in so much hurry” I replied “Yes bro. Please give it fast” I paid the money, didn’t even wait to get the change. I rushed back to my car and drove fast to the gym.

I reached the gym in 10 minutes to find Ravan outside the gym holding his stomach. As I parked the car, I saw him banging the gym door. I saw 2 more SUVs parked outside the gym. I was shell-shocked as I went to Ravan and asked What's was happening. At that time, the first guy who fucked tammu opened the window and shouted “Guys.. Look here. The husband of this bitch is here”

I rushed to the window to find Ram fucking tammu and ejaculating his load into her pussy at that moment. But that didn’t bother me. What bothered me was the 12 ugly looking mean guys who were standing behind him in a semi-circle and watching that. They all had bottles of rum in their hands. They all gave a despising look at me.

Me - What the hell are you doing Ram?

Ram - Social service

Me - What? Stop this now

Ram - Come on. These are the goons who work for my father. They are friendly with me. They always felt bad that they have never tasted a single brah***n woman. Who other than Tamanna is the perfect embodiment of brah**** body? I just called them and asked them to come over.

Me - Please don’t do this. Show some mercy on her

Ram - Come on. Look at these guys. All through their lives they have been having sex with their ugly wives and prostitutes. It is not easy for them to get women like Tamanna. You show some mercy on them

Me - If you want to satisfy them, send your mother to them, you bastard

Ram - Don’t get too angry Rick. Please understand. Brah**n women have the hottest body in our country. But the number of brah**n women is so less. It is unfair for them to sleep only with their husband. They must show the taste of their body to as many men as possible. Most other brah"**n women are so conservative. It is hard to get a woman like Tamanna. You should be proud of her. See how all the men are looking at her body. They might bite her and eat her like chicken. They have never seen such a body before.

Me - You told that you will never come into our life. Why did you come now?

Ram - That is fine. I was a good person all the while. But I just lost control once I saw your wife. All the things she told her friends about me came back to my mind. All the women who rejected me when I asked them for a date came to my mind. I wanted revenge again. Just let me do it once. I won’t come back in your life. If you try to do anything stupid, remember I still have the video. I can still blackmail you and use her again.

Me - Enough of this nonsense. If it was her will to do it, I would support anything she does. But you are doing it against her will

Ram - Against her? Are you kidding me? Now watch this

He untied tammu. Held her hair and made her stand up. He pushed her face towards the window. Her face presented a shocking sight. She looked exhausted. From behind her, Ram asked tammu “Tamanna. Tell me. Do you want all these goons to fuck you?”

Tammu - Noooo..

Ram - Come on tammy. Imagine this. All these guys fucking you throughout the night. They all have huge cocks. Not as big as Ravan. But still as big as my cock

Tammu - Noooo

Ram - Say yes bitch

He suddenly moved closer to her and put his hands behind her. It looked like he was finger fucking her pussy. tammu closed her eyes and shouted “Nooooo”

Ram increased his intensity. tammj was jumping up and down. She kept shouting “Nooo”

Ram looked at the goons and commanded “One of you come down and lick her pussy guys”

All the goons fought among each other and kneeled beside her to lick her pussy. tammu controlled herself for a long time before she eventually shouted “Yesss” That was all he wanted to hear. Ram asked them to stop licking. They all pounced on tammu. It was literally a stampede out there. tammu was trying to escape. But she was being pulled from all directions. Some guys held her hair and pulled her to kiss her. Some guys pulled her nipples. Some guys were lifting her legs. Some guys directly touched her pussy and pinched her pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking cum from the previous fucks. She was stretched apart like an elastic doll. These guys were so immature and uncivilized. I knew that tammu was in a grave danger and I had to do something. I didn’t have much time. That was when Ram told them “Guys. We have her for the whole night. Let us use it properly.” One of the goons replied “What are you trying to say bro?” Ram replied “Let us increase the tempo first and then we will fuck her till she dies”

The guys had no clue what he was talking about. Then Ram continued “We will force her to drink the alcohol we have. Let us make her dance nude for some songs. If you want you guys can join her in the dance. Let us humiliate her as much as possible” They caught her and poured some rum into her mouth and made her drink. I didn’t want to watch them after that. I wanted to do something. I went to Ravan who was still lying on the floor and asked him what happened. He told “I am totally sorry bro. I didn’t know these guys are such beasts. About 5 minutes after you left, these guys suddenly came to the gym and talked with Ram. I had no idea that Ram had called them. I am so sorry rick. I didn’t mean this. I just wanted the 4 guys to enjoy her. I tried to stop them. But they beat me up and threw me outside. But the goons are dangerous. Even worse, they are all drunk. They won’t mind about tammu's safety. We need to do something”

Me - Yes. We need to do something. I know it is risky. But I think the only way to stop this would be to call the security officer

Ravan - That won’t work.

Me - Why won’t it work?

Ravan - You have been to Ram’s resort. But you don’t even know about his parents? didn't tammu told you?

Me - Yes. I remember. His father is a politician. He holds some post in his area

Ravan - Yes. security officer won’t even give a damn about this

That was when I got an idea. I went near his car and observed it. Then I went the cars of the goons. I saw so many weapons there.

Me - Ok. If we complain about this, then they won’t mind. What if we say that Ram is in danger? Won’t they come here immediately?

Ravan - Yes. But what is the use of them coming here? They are not going to save Shruti

Me - We should not stop with just telling this to security officer. We need to do something else

Ravan - What else?

Me - Inform the press reporters too. If they knew that there is something big happening here with a politician’s son, they would definitely come here soon to cover this. Ram would not be able to continue doing this. If he is caught in such an act, he will be in hell lot of problem. Above all, his father’s political aspirations will be gone for good.

Ravan - That idea sounds fine. I have a friend in press. We can contact him. But, he has Shruti’s video. Won’t he blackmail you in the future?

Me - Ok. He has a video. He can blackmail us with that because, in that video, tammu was coopereating with him and if he wants, he can edit it to hide his face alone. I will do something for that

I took my camera and hid myself at the side of the window, used my mobile to capture everything. Luckily, tammu was so drowsy at that time. Ram and the other goons were forcing her to dance nude with them and groping her hardly. tammu was definitely in some discomfort. It was painful for me to record this. But I had to. I made sure that Ram’s face was visible clearly. After recording it I rushed back to Ravan and said him “In this video, I can black out tammu's face. It is clear that she is being forced. I could use that video to blackmail him. We could easily prove this to be a bang”

Ravan - That is fine. But what are you going to do now to save her?

Me - Wait and watch

I went to the car of the goons. Among their weapons, I found cans filled with petrol. They use it normally to stage protests are create problems. I poured it over Ram’s car. I asked a match box from Ravan, lit fire on the car. His car burst into flames. I took a picture of that. I called security officer station immediately and told that someone was trying to attack a politician’s son. I gave details about his father. That was when Ram rushed out of the gym wearing shorts. He heard the noise. He was pissed off. He shouted “You idiot. That is the most stupidest thing you could do when your wife is with us in the room nude.”

That was when Ravan call got connected to a press. Ram and some goons ran outside with buckets of water trying to put off the fire. I took photos of that. I sent them to Ravan's Whatsapp. Ravan told his friend that a politician’s son was attacked by some enemies. He told he will even send pictures of the situation. He disconnected the call and sent the pictures. But still some goons were inside. Only two of them came out to help Ram. I rushed to the gym inside. They were just beginning to fuck her. tammu was being lifted by a guy who had his pant down to his ankles and cock in her pussy. Another guy was positioning his dick near her asshole. The gym was stinking a lot. tammu was so drowsy and drunk. She had no idea about what was happening. I didn’t know what to do. There were still around 10 guys there. They were groping and biting tammu wherever possible. That was when Ram rushed in while talking on phone “Yes daddy. I am safe daddy. Don’t worry about me. I will call you back daddy”

He shouted at the goons “Guys. Leave her and come out of the gym. The press and security officer are coming here. We can get her later too”

Ram came near me and told “Don’t be happy about this. I won’t leave you people in peace”

tammu was lying on the floor. I lifted her and took her to our car amidst all the chaos. ravan took the driver seat. He drove fast. tammu woke up after sometime. But she was still drowsy. I took the pills and made her eat the pills. Ravan looked at us and told “I am really sorry . It was all my fault”

Me - Just shut up Ravan. I don’t want to hear from you. I don’t even want to see your face in our life again

Ravan - Sorry. I was pissed off at that time and did that to take revenge on her. I thought I had everything in control. I didn’t know things will go haywire like this.

Me - Just because you are a body builder, it doesn’t make you a great man. You were not even able to protect her when she needed you. Your ruthlessness and stupidity almost got her killed. This is the real reason why women normally hate you and that in turn is the reason why you hate women. tammu didn’t even hate you. She actually loved you. You didn’t have to love her back. But you could have at least been a little bit kind to her

He didn’t reply to that. We reached our house. I lifted tammu and took her. ravan followed me. I told him “What are you standing here for? She is my wife. I know to take care of her. Just because I let her with other men, it doesn’t mean I cannot take care of her. Just get lost. Go to Europe and never ever come into our life again”

I closed the door while he was still outside. I took tammu to the bathroom, cleaned her up and put her on bed. She was blabbering something in her sleep which I was not able to make out. Then I took the video taken at the gym and edited it to hide tammu's face. I had the video ready so that Ram will not trouble us again. I finished everything and looked at tammu who was sleeping calmly. There were bite marks at some places on her body. But she looked as beautiful as ever. and I just got into deep sleep

[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 11-05-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 11-05-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Srinu143 - 11-05-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by actressacc - 11-05-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by saxygabbar - 11-05-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by raom1234 - 12-05-2020, 09:31 AM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 12-05-2020, 05:12 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 17-05-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: ACTRESS NOVEL - by Manasamassy - 12-05-2020, 05:17 PM