Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
That day evening I excuse myself from the tuition classes and straightaway reached home and came to the backside of the house to climb the balcony and peeped inside the bedroom of mom. And just as I peeped inside, I got a big shock. My mom was standing saree less in front of Rajat and rajat was playing sitting on the edge of the bed and was playing with mom’s navel. 

Suddenly, without thinking a second thought he stood up and just planted a kiss on her forehead. For few seconds mom didn’t say anything and then she held his hand and hugged him strongly. At this, he took a step bolder and planted a kiss on her lips passionately which lasted for more than 10 mins and she was more than happy.

After around 10 mins of hugging she informed that she will close the door and come, and by that time just wait in the bedroom. Immediately she came after closing the door and they hugged and kissed each other wildly.

Slowly he started to play with her boobs over the blouse with one hand and other hand roaming throughout the body, searching the fatty places and once found he starts caressing and squeezing them. He told her to undress and she told him to do so for her and immediately he started unbuttoning the blouse one by one taking his time, relishing the moment, feeling and feasting upon skin which was being revealed slowly after unhooking of each hook. 

After completely unhooking, he pushed aside the blouse flaps/cups and lovingly yet a bit hard started pressing mom’s juicy boobs over the bra. Mom indeed loved this and as soon as she felt Rajat’s hand on her bra covered boobs, she closed her eyes, bit her lower lips and made her head face the ceiling. With maximum time spent on the boobs over the bra, Rajat couldn’t stop himself and placed his lips over the deep cleavage and wide open breast area. With the ‘chukkkk…chhhukkkkk…. Chhukkkkk.. slllluurpppp’ sounds he started licking and kissing the whole of boobs area visible over the bra. At the same time, he also kept on pressing the boobs from underneath the bra. 

The whole scene was soooooo erotic and arousing that I too had to take out my dick and start stroking. But somehow controlled myself because I was recording the whole scene with my mobile; in case it may come handy in future. Meanwhile Rajat continued his actions and mom too was encouraging him by caressing his hairs and pulling his head more on to her boobs. 

No man can stand the beauty of such curvaceous treasure filled woman and so was the case with Rajat. He too can’t withstand the semi naked boobs and curves of mom and therefore he quickly rose upon his feet, took his hands behind and unclasped the bra in one go. 

This certainly certifies that he is a master in unclasping bra and this isn’t the first time he is doing it. Even mom too was shocked at this but didn’t got much time to react as Rajat soon was sliding down her bra straps from her shoulders and then in one go he took out the bra fully. And here comes the juicy ripen boobs!! He just stared at them for some minutes continuously and groped them suddenly and started to suck them one by one. She seemed to feel a great amount of relief and started to moan slowly.

She started searching his tool over his pants and soon reached the destination. She unzipped the pants and thereafter helped Rajat to remove the whole dress.

After seeing the tool, Mom was like waaaoooooo.!! She said in hefty tone that was seeing it (someone else’s) for the first time apart from her husband and was way bigger than him. I laughed silently at her lie; because it was surely not the first time she is seeing another person’s dick other than her husband! Rajat told her to play with it with her tongue and she bent on her knees and in no time took out her tongue and seductively started to do lick the whole dick and indeed she did pretty well and before Rajat could say anything more, she started sucking off vigorously till he cummed...

‘aaaaahhhhhhhh…….. saali …… aaahhh…ooooohhhh…waaooooo…… auntyyyy…..kyaaa masstttt kartiiiii ho aappppp’. At this comment of his, mom just gave a wide victory smile and continued with her sucking. Soon Rajat reached his climax and said her to drink the cum. But there happened something to which I was very much surprised and a little bit Rajat too and that was, mom was already drinking his cum before he could even say that. 

After drinking every drop of his cum she got up and gave a push to Rajat which made him fall on his back on the bed. Seductively mom removed her petticoat and panty and smilingly with little touch of shy, climbed up on the bed and straightaway sat on Rajat’s face.

Mom- “Sweety, I did just as you wished. Now fulfill my wish, I never got licked down there. You please fulfill my desire. Lick me… lick me hard and soft.. lick me to the core. Lick me such that all of my desires flow out as a flood. Do it deary. Ah! I can’t wait.”

Rajat was more than happy to do so. As soon as mom finished saying, he started licking her real hard. I looked carefully and found that mom didn’t had a single hair on her pussy! It was soooooo clear and clean that it could very easily make anyone lick it without even asked. Her pussy lips were kind of swollen and looked characteristically inviting. Soon, he widened her pussy lips with his fingers started licking more enthusiastically and a bit of finger fucking her. 

Now, she was moaning very loudly and soon she got her orgasms too. Rajat asked her politely that whether he can fuck her, and she just hugged him and said, “I love you darling and go for it and make me a proud woman.”

Rajat told her to lay down on the bed because he wants to start with the missionary position. Mom did so and Rajat came between her thighs and slowly positioned the tool at the entry of her pussy. He applied spit on his dick head and then slowly pushed the mushroom head into the pussy and stayed like that for a while, perhaps he was thinking that indeed his was a big tool and maybe she was not used for this much big and it would make very difficult for both of them.

Slowly he started to push and mom started to cry in pain. After inserting half of it very slowly, he pushed it to the depth of the pussy to which mom gave a loud cry. Indeed she was in pain. Rajat bent forward and kissed her for some time with keeping the dick inside and slowly started the to and fro motion once she was relieved from pain.

He started pumping and gradually she was feeling the full pleasure.

“aahhhh…Ohhhh…. Aaahhhh…..aaaaauuuuu……Ooooohhhh…..dearrrrrr…….ohhhh…slowwwww…nooo…..abitttt….fasstttt…..slowwww….aaahhhh”.

Rajat was humping like a wild animal and as if there’s no tomorrow. Mom too was encouraging and meeting his every thrust by thrusting her hips upward. Both were now wild animals fucking each other with great enthusiasm and the whole room was filled with the ‘fap fap’ and ‘thap thap’ sounds.

-

They did it for around 20 mins and then went for doggy style for again almost 20 mins. Mom looked like she loved that way of fuck. During the doggy style fucking, Rajat asked her about fucking her ass but she denied. In that position they almost fucked for 20 to 30 mins and here at the other side of window, I too was about to cum. 

Soon rajat announced that he is going to cum and at this mom replied, “Ohh dear…. Please…. Please cum on ….. cum on me…. not inside…..cum on my boobs….. I need to feel the warmth of your liquid on my bare skin….aaahhh!!

Rajat didn’t waste a second and took out his dick, flipped mom over to face him and with a huge groan, he started to give out large shoots of cum. Mom very shamelessly kept on looking at his dick and the white liquid coming out of there. After Rajat had cummed all out, mom picked up her bra and wiped off all the cum and then again kept the bra nicely under the bed. 

Both were fully exhausted and were lying on the bed hugging each other. Here, I too cummed a lot and felt like there’s nothing matchable to own mom getting banged by other. 

-

That very instant a thought of pimping came into my mind and I too decided that sooner or later I will start pimping my mom and could use a very good chance of earning golden fortune. Seeing today’s fuck, I can assure anybody that there’s no better whore than my mom. 

I could no more stand there, so I called my mom and said that am coming home. I got out of my house campus and after spending 15 minutes, I returned to home only to see Rajat coming out of the main door smiling and mom’s face too was glowing with satisfaction and happiness.

##

Next Morning, I and mom were alone in the house. I was having my breakfast. I was continuously looking at my mom who was busy with her other household chores. She was indeed doing her obligatory duties but at the same time she was smiling constantly hidingly. Of course, I could very well guess the reason but I wanted to be sure. 

Very soon, there was 2-3 message tones in mom’s mobile. And her smile became wilder when she saw the sender’s name. After reading and replying for another 10-15 minutes, mom went to take bath keeping her cell phone on a small table in her room. I rushed into her room and looked for her cell phone. Taking it in hand, I quickly went through the messages…. Whatsapp messages indeed. I opened the inbox and found some interesting messages… 

Rajat has sent a heart shaped emoticon to which mom too replied by sending a heart and two kiss emoticons. 

Rajat-“Hello darling… missing u so badly…uummmaahhh”

Mom-“wow… thanks dear… miss you too…. Uummaahh”

Rajat-“ So, deary…. When am I gonna see you next… with full beauty of yours?”

Mom-“Full beauty!! What do you mean dear?”

Rajat-“Full beauty means first in saree and then ….. nude.”

Mom-“Haha… shut up naughty…”

Rajat-

Rajat-

Mom-“what now… Rajat?”

Rajat-“what to say…. You said shut up na…..”

Mom-“hahahahaha…. Ok… you will have my glory of beauty whenever you will want to have it dear..”

Rajat-“Thanks sweet heart… Bye take care. Uummmaaahhhh….. Hope to see it soon.”

Mom-“Bye… Ummmmaahh… take care.”

These conversations were enough to tell me that there’s a lot going between mom and rajat and it’s not just restricted to sex, but little romance too. It tickled me a bit, but at the same time made me envy of Rajat. 

Now, seriously I wanted my mom under me on a bed.! I really wanted to feel every inch, every bit of her luscious body, especially her juicy lips and boobs. The way her lips always made a seductive curved smile and the way her boobs always stood upfront; always had made me shag on her name 4 -5 times daily. 

The fats in her body were placed at the right places with right amount; especially her back (peeth) and waist area. Not too much but exactly with the right amount which could be enough to succumb a man instantly. The way her back (peeth) protruded through and over the tight blouses and the way she wore her saree at the waist area, saree slightly slanting downwards, just passing over the navel, uncovering a bit of it and a good amount of blouse covered left boob peeping beneath the pallu; really used to make her whole body lusting and wanting for every sex hungry man out there. 

I immediately took the screenshots and sent them to my whatsapp number. 

-

Mom came out of bathroom after 30 minutes. She was looking so fresh. Her wet hairs and half wet face, in her pink bath robe, tilting her head to the left side and wiping out the hairs. I was so mesmerized with her look. I immediately thought and made up my mind that I’ll indeed fuck my mom today itself. It’s either now or never. I came out from hiding and stood behind mom. Mom was looking in the mirror and still wiping off her hairs. I called her from back, “Mom”. Now she looked in the mirror and saw me, smilingly she gave me a surprise look and asked, “What happened dear?”

I with a very serious look, said, “Mom, I need to talk to you about something.” 

Mom-“Ohh dear… can’t it wait for some other time? Am busy right now. And also I have to go out.” 

Me-“No mom, it can’t wait.”

Mom- “why dear….? Ok just 5 minutes. Tell me, what you want to talk about?”

I stayed quiet for a minute or so, courageously composed my posture and then said in a calm and controlled serious voice, “It’s about Rajat.” While saying so, I was constantly looking at her face. Mom was just about to comb her as soon as I said these words, she stopped and looked at me through the mirror with her face suddenly becoming blank and pale. 
Mom gathered all her strength up and said, “what about him?”

I got a little angry and said in quiet an angry tone, “Mom, cut the crap, ok… I know everything about you and Rajat.”

Hearing this, mom stood there as a statue. Pale face, numb body, eyes a bit teary, body slightly shaking; she just stood there and looked at me through the mirror. She looked down and saw her mobile in my left hand. Now, clearly she understood that I do really know about her illegal relationship with Rajat. 

Seeing her standing there quietly, I almost shouted in a deep fury filled voice, “Turn around and look me in the eyes, Mom.” Mom stood like that for few more seconds and then turned around. 

Mom was having a cold blank look on her face. She wanted to say something but was unable to come up with anything. She looked too scared to face me. Her eyes were clearly indicating that she was trying hard to find a way out of this situation. I took her phone, it had the simple slide lock; and I opened the whatsapp inbox and Rajat’s messages and hold the phone facing her. She looked at the screen and then me and then again at the screen…..

--------------------------------------
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 12-03-2019, 09:19 PM