Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 2

[Image: Ek-H8vwy-Wk-AAe-Mh-Y.jpg]

"Oh, good day Mrs.Prasanna . I thought you were travelling?"

Sneha gave a smile to the young pool boy as she let him in. "I still prefer to be called by my maid name, if you don't mind. And no, my husband went to an award ceremony but I chose to stay here. I've been feeling a bit down lately."

"Sorry to hear that, Mrs. Pras... Mrs. Sneha." He quickly corrected himself. She 'rewarded' him with another smile before leading him to the backyard where the pool was.

"Well, as you can see it is nothing too troublesome. Neither Prasanna nor I have had the time to use it much lately so it has been a while since it was last cleaned, but the weather hasn't really been too bad. It is probably more like a routine cleanup." Sneha said, showing him the pool. He agreed. "Well, I will let you to work then."

She walked back to the house, her face in a smile, as she was sure he was still looking at her go. Not surprising, as she had noticed his surprise and excitement when she called him.

She went upstairs to her and Prasanna's bedroom, going to the window to look her employee over as he worked. She nodded her head in approval at first glance and then sat down as she continued to judge him.

He was good looking, young but looking like a manlier Adharva—which further upped her interest. After a while, because of the heat, he removed his shirt and she could see even more things she liked: while not overly sculpted or anything, he was still quite strong and well-toned.

She smiled as she decided it was enough ogling from her part, and moved to her closet. She changed herself into a pair of brown bikinis and panties; they were not only rather tight-fitting, but actually brought attention to her full figure , and the color was a favorite of Prasanna's.

Putting a bathrobe over to 'cover' herself up, she gave a final glance through the window before going down again. Stepping out to the backyard, she pretended not to notice his surprised staring.

"How is it going?" Sneha asked, getting close to the pool.

"As you said, Mrs.Sneha , it isn't too troublesome. Won't take much longer."

"That is good to hear." Sneha moved to one of the pool chairs, undoing her robe's knot. "Do you mind if I lay down here, sunbathe a little?"

The pool boy turned, and his words got caught in his throat as he saw her take her robe off. Her breasts, even hidden by a tight bikini, were still mouth-watering; it helped that her bikini top still left quite a bit in the open. Even when his attention managed to pass by her breasts, he still marveled at her athletic, slim body and her perfect, PERFECT ass.

Sneha smiled as she had her back to him, knowing he was ogling her. "So, can I stay or would you prefer I leave you alone to your work?"

"NO!... I-I mean... It is your house, M-Mrs.Sneha , you don't need to ask me..." He rapidly recovered.

"Why, thank you." She turned to him, giving him a smile—and a nice view of her chest—before putting on a pair of sunglasses and lying down on the pool chair.

After a while, as if expecting her to shout a 'got you!' or 'just kidding!' and leave, he eventually came to terms that the goddess was going to stay there and decided to go back to work. It was... distracting, to say the least. Meanwhile, under the guise of her sunglasses, Sneha  kept checking him out. He was definitely handsome and quite lean; clearly he didn't overdo his working out, which she was glad. She really liked what she saw.

This kept on for almost an hour, as he kept working while trying to avoid ogling her—or at least doing so as discreetly as possible—while she enjoyed his attention and rewarded with her own—hidden—eyes. Eventually she decided enough was enough.

continue....
[+] 1 user Likes sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM