Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 4

[Image: MADHURI-madhuri-dixit-25716139-960-720-copy.jpg]

There were a million things a man could say when he was living a dream like this. Kumar wanted to blurt out a number of things as Madhuri was staring back into his eyes as she stroked his cock. Instead, he remained silent and simply smiled. She parted her lips and kissed the head. Closing her eyes, she used her tongue and licked a circular motion around his cock before sinking it past her lips. 'Mmmmmmmmm', Madhuri moaned over his cock in a muffled tone of voice. Her hand went down to the base of it and then she began to slowly bob her head up and down on it. Kumar took a deep breath before moaning. He had a real Bollywood sex goddess down on her knees sucking his dick. After a few seconds, Madhuri came up and released his cock with a loud pop noise from her lips. She looked back and spit on the head, wrapping her hand back around the shaft to stroke.

"God, that is fucking amazing...Wow, you know how to suck that dick. Yeah, go on babe!"

He initially thought Madhuri was going to correct him with the Hindi word from earlier. Instead, she simply glanced up into his eyes while pushing the head of his cock up against her nose. She titled her head to the left and took his cock and began to spank it up against her right cheek to tease him.

"Wow, you've got some tricks up your sleeve, babe! You're one dirty, fucking woman!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed on as Kumar sat back and watched one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood beating his cock up against her face. She stopped after a few seconds and then brought his shaft back between her lips. This time, Madhuri began to suck it faster and harder. She removed her hand so she could get more involved to truly deep throat his meat. If his mind was blown already, he had not witnessed anything yet. Kumar's jaw dropped when Madhuri pushed his cock all the way down her throat. Her lips buried at the base while the head slammed to the back of her throat.

"Holy FUCK!!"

[img]https://i.ibb.co/wy3j2zq/hot-indian-'.-girl-sucking-cock-copy.jpg[/img]

Kumar gasped before blurting out his words yelling. Madhuri slobbered and sucked on his dick before slowly sliding her lips back up off the head. He was more than impressed, she obviously was very experienced when it came to sucking sock. She didn't gag or choke when taking his entire long rod, a feature that not many women had accomplished before. When Madhuri released his cock from her mouth, it made yet another pop noise. Thick ropes of saliva dangled down from her lips back to his rod. She looked up into his eyes and spoke in a low, slutty voice while her sexy accent slurred her speech.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes, ohhhhhhh god babe! You suck better than a lot of whores I've fucked in my cab before.

She gave him a wink before going back down on his rod. This time, Madhuri bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock more aggressively. Streams of saliva trailed down his thick rod, as she sucked on it over and over. Her mouth created several slurping and slobbering sounds as she devoured his swollen meat.

"OH MY GOD, FUCKING WOW!!"

[Image: 399-1000.jpg]

Ignoring his complimenting words at the moment, Madhuri continued to devour his cock over and over while pumping her lips down the shaft. After several minutes, she pushed her lips back to the head and made yet another pop noise coming off it. This time, there were several saliva strings dangling from her mouth back to his cock. Kumar took a deep breath before speaking to her.

"Holy fuck, you're my kind of a woman. You get fucking filthy...You suck cock like a whore, but better."

Madhuri smirked. She spit on his dick and then wrapped her hand around it. She moved her face down to his balls, ready to suck on them next. Sticking her tongue out, she slowly began to lick over his nut sack. Her tongue trailed over the hair before she pushed her lips together to make a slurping sound against it.

"Yeah, there you go! Suck on them balls, babe! You're my kind of woman, indeed! God, you get fucking nasty!"

She pulled back from his balls, ready to talk dirty with him again involving her native Hindi language. With a smirk over her lips, Madhuri replied back.

"You said I suck cock like a whore?"

"Correct!"

"That is main ‘ek veshya kee tarah land choosatee hoon' in Hindi. Say it back to me, Kumar."

He took a deep breath, nodding to her before slowly repeating her words.

" main ek veshya kee tarah land choosatee hoon!"

Madhuri winked to him after he had repeated the phrase of filthy words in Hindi. She resumed sucking on his balls. Her tongue lapped over them before she closed her lips around the left nut. She began to stroke his slobber-covered shaft back and forth in her right hand while she slurped and sucked on his nuts. Kumar knew the word 'puta' was Hindi for 'whore. That was one of the few words he knew without Madhuri educating him. He took a deep breath, moaning as she continued to slurp and suck on his balls.

"That's it, that's it babe! Ohhhhhh, man...Mouth of a veshya. main ek veshya kee tarah land choosatee hoon, yes!"

At first, she almost stopped sucking to correct him about the 'yes' at the end of his sentence, but Madhuri didn't. She figured it was alright since he at least was repeating her phrases back to her correctly. With her mind set, Madhuri decided to reward him for understanding the phrases correctly and repeating them. She pulled her lips from his balls, watching as a thick string of saliva dripped down to the floorboard of the cab. Glancing back at his face, Madhuri spoke in her thick accent.

"Would you like it if I rimmed You?"

"A rim job? Go right on ahead, babe! Fuck yes!! I would love that from you!"

continue...
[+] 2 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM