Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 3

[Image: 9eb20fbda36d70ddf42be599f4353bcb-1.jpg][Image: ae600c14b23b10a3a8084230ffa5de02.jpg][Image: Madhuri.jpg]

"Yes, no strings attached! I'm just a taxi driver living a dream with you. The only way you're going to be seeing me again is if you keep calling the Silver Screen cabs. You might see me again if you do."

She laughed, tilting her head before nodding.

"We'll have to see about that. For now, yeah, how 'about it? I'll take some time with you, teach you some more dirty Hindi."

He chuckled listening to her slurred words over her heavy accent. Kumar was ready now to take a detour, just like he had done so many times before with women that sat in the back of his cab.

"Alright, you're on babe! What a fucking day this is going to be..."

Without finishing his sentence aloud, he spoke in his mind 'I get to fuck Madhuri Dixit today! This was every man's dream twenty years ago.' He took a turn off the highway, going down an empty street near some tall buildings. Since they technically were still in the city and had not crossed the highway leading to Mahabalipuram, he figured he would take the van to a special place. There were numerous car park buildings, Kumar was familiar with using them as a 'quiet spot' for this kind of dirty event that played in the back of his cab. As he turned the car yet again to go towards a car park, he spoke up to Madhuri.

"I'm almost there. While you're sitting back there, would you mind taking your clothes off for me? Or maybe I should ask you that in Hindi, right?"

Madhuri smirked and nodded her head. She then spoke to him in her native language.

"apane kapade utaaro! That is 'undress please'."

"Alright, very well. apane kapade utaaro, Madhuri."

With a smirk on her face, she was pleased with him having no problem saying the Hindi words back. Madhuri began to unbutton the lower part of her skirt, but not before replying back to him in Hindi.

" jaisa aap chaaho sar."

Kumar was unsure of what she said exactly, but he didn't bother to ask. It seemed like a 'yes' to her. He watched as she began to slide her skirt down, slipping the navy blue fabric down from her legs and revealing a black thong underneath. Her tanned olive skin looked so beautiful, her legs were in marvelous shape as he could witness from the rear view mirror. The last piece of her clothing was her shirt. Madhuri pulled it over her head, and then slipped it off before tossing it to the floor of the van. She sat completely naked, apart from her black high heels and the thong underneath. Kumar was impressed.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit001-792652.jpg]

"Fucking wow. You know, it's so hard to believe that you're older now. I don't think there is another woman in Bollywood that gets better with age like you. It's like you're fine wine, Madhuri. You just keep getting better and better."

"Thanks. I like to stay in shape."

The taxi van turned, the heavy sunlight that was appearing in the windows suddenly disappeared as the car turned into the entrance of a car park. Kumar continued driving, going up one floor before he spoke again.

"Can you turn around for me on the seat? I gotta see that ass, please."

"Sure, but next time, I want you to say  ‘krpya’. That's 'please' in Hindi."

"Alright, babe. krpya! Show me that famous, big Mumbai ass!"

Madhuri obeyed his wish. The car turned around, going up another story of the large complex building. She turned around facing the back leather seats and placed her hands up on the top. Glancing out of the back window, she pushed her knees together and pumped out her huge, thick booty to him. Only the black thong was tucked between her massive, firm ass cheeks. Kumar witnessed it via the rear view mirror and whistled.

"Hot damn, now that's one fine big ass if I ever seen one. I always liked to stare at it when you're in a movie that I'm watching."

[Image: 888-1000.jpg]

She turned around, sitting back down on the seat but she couldn't help but to tease him over his reply.

"Oh yeah? Did You pause the movie, and whip our your cock and start wanking to me?"

"When I first seen in ' Beta, yes I fucking did. I won't even deny that. That dance scene, you gave me an erection right there, I had to leave and go jack off in the bathroom with the VHS tape paused in the bedroom."

"At least You're honest! You don't know how many men lie to me 'about that!"

He couldn't help but to chuckle at her words. It was amazing listening to her accent slur her words around when she was excited.

"Let me to be honest, babe. YOU are the only reason men even watched that movie back in the day, that's a fucking fact."

"I'll take your word on that!"

Madhuri ignored him for now. Kumar pulled through the car park and went up one more story of the building. The lucky number 3 was his way of tending to a car park, always going for the third floor. Madhuri shoved down her thong, revealing her sweet pussy that was soaking wet. She felt the cab stop when she pulled it down her knees and past her ankles. Kumar glanced behind his shoulder, looking out the back windshield as he changed the gear and began to back the car up into an empty parking spot. There weren't many cars on the third floor of the car park. Across from it was a large office building but Kumar paid that no attention. Madhuri closed her eyes and pushed her finger down past the dark hair above her open clit. She moaned as she began to finger herself, thinking about what dirty deeds they would be committing together in the following minutes. It took only a minute for Kumar to back the car up into a spot and then stop it.

"Here we are, babe. I see you're already comfortable, I'll be back there with you soon."

"Ohhhh...You better be quick! I ain't in the mood for waiting!"

He turned the key to shut off the engine. Madhuri opened her eyes and sat back in the seat, watching as he kept the key in the ignition before opening the driver's door and stepping out. From the window, Madhuri watched as Kumar walked to the back door on the left side of the van. Within seconds, he slid open the door and stepped in just before closing it behind him. The man stood tall wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. Over his feet were a pair of flip flop sandals. He was instantly hypnotized from viewing her nude body sitting among the seats. Madhuri smirked at him and moved a bit, offering him a spot to sit next to her. The first thing he did was kick off his flip flops and then sit down right beside her. Madhuri turned to face him. The first thing she did was lean over and kiss the man's lips softly.

"You're one woman I've always dreamed about having a chance like this, babe. I feel honored today."

[Image: 034424b397539ed9cb216310d810ae31.gif]

Kumar spoke while starring into those big black eyes she had. Madhuri smirked to him and began to lean over. She climbed into the man's lap and then shoved her bare breasts up against his chest. Once again, she kissed his lips. Grinding her hips down into his crotch, she looked back into his eyes and replied.

"Yes, You are a very lucky cab driver today."

Again, she kissed his lips. Only this time, she sunk her tongue into his mouth and kissed Kumar passionately. He moaned into her mouth, Madhuri continued to grind down into him, almost as if she were giving him a mini lap dance. He ran his hands over her smooth skin, running over her chest before pushing his palms over those famous amazing breasts. Madhuri pulled back, breaking the kiss as she leaned herself back in his lap. Kumar witnessed her stomach, starring into every inch if her front body as he began to squeeze her tits. She moaned, still grinding down over his crotch. She could feel his cock hardening, growing bigger just for her. No words were spoken for a moment, she just let him squeeze her tits and feel them as her nipples hardened up under his palms.

"I want to taste that fuckin' bada ling under me. Mmmmmmm, I want it, Sar..."

Her words made Kumar smile. He didn't know what she meant by 'bada ling '. He felt himself growing harder as she was still grinding that thick fat ass over his lap.

[Image: lezleyjohnnyhor-big-img3-copy.jpg]

"The fuck does that mean? bada ling?"

Madhuri rolled her eyes and giggled at him.

"You said that you wanted to learn some dirty Hindi, right!?"

"Yeah!"

"It's Hindi for 'big dick'! I'm telling you that I want it right fuckin' now!!"

"Go on and get it, babe! It's yours! Take my cock, please!"

She began to crawl off him, going down to the floor and grabbing the front of his pants. Madhuri smirked at him and shook her head, forcing her pony tail to shake around.

"We don't say please! Don't tell me you forgot the words for that already!"

"Oh, my bad! krpya! krpya, Madhuri! Take my bada ling and suck it in your wonderful fucking mouth."

With a smile across her lips, she nodded back to him.

"Yes, much better!"

Madhuri couldn't say that she wasn't enjoying this man's odd sense of humor. Most men didn't bother with her Hindi language, yet he seemed to truly be entertained by it. She unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. Her eyes gazed back into his as she gritted her teeth while slowly pulling his shorts down. She had the look of a seductress in her eyes, something she was aiming for to play into a fantasy for this man. Once his shorts were pushed all the way down to his ankles. His underwear came next. Kumar wore white briefs, Madhuri could easily see his rod sticking straight up in them. When she slipped them down, she wrapped her right hand around his cock and began to slowly stroke it. After his underwear had fell past his ankles, Kumar moved his feet to kick them free of his skin. Madhuri smiled as she looked up into his eyes and brought her face closer to his cock.

continue...
[+] 2 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM