Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 2 

[Image: madhuri-dixit.jpg]

After Madhuri had replied, she sat back in her seat. Her eyes traveled around the interior design of the cab. She noticed the handle bars above the doors that were obviously there for safety reasons. On the back of the front seat, she read out a sign that had legal information and the driver's name. She learned right away that his name was Kumar. Her eyes wandered again, noticing that where the front passenger's seat was, there was some slide out panel that was open. All the while, Kumar was studying her from the rear view mirror, in between driving. He noticed that under her jacket, the shirt she wore was revealing quite a bit of cleavage. The jacket over her shoulders remained unbuttoned, probably due to the heat outside her dress barely went to her knees, revealing those strong bulky legs and she wore a large pair of black high heels. For casual wear, Madhuri Dixit could always look amazing regardless what she wore. It didn't matter her age either.

Already, the womanizer in his mind was taking control. Kumar was already considering how he could play his cards right with this famous older woman in the back of his cab. He didn't care that Madhuri Dixit was at fifty years of age now. She aged more gracefully than most women did, she was still a sex bomb if anything. Back in the day, he always fantasized about her. Her breasts were the most obvious attraction, as well as her dance scene in "Dhak Dhak Karne Laga". He had to bite his tongue, taking everything inside of him to not bring up that infamous scene. Kumar figured that Madhuri probably heard enough compliments about that movie and didn't enjoy being typecast over it. While he thought of something to say, it was her who spoke up striking a new conversation. Madhuri read over the name plate in the back of the taxi, forcing the question of what he went by.

"Is your name Rajkumar, yes? You go by 'Raj' or 'Kumar'?"

"Kumar is fine, babe. Would you mind if I call you Madhuri?"

"Not at all."

She uncrossed her legs and hands, leaning back in the seat. Kumar spotted her movements, glancing over her cleavage contained in the dress as he looked into the rear view mirror. With a mischievous smile, he was now prepared to test his luck with this woman.

"You're fluent in Hindi, right?"

"Of course! That is kind of a stupid question to ask."

They both laughed together at her reply. It was amazing to hear Madhuri's thick accent slur her words around a bit, Kumar found it to cute. While still driving, he went on and took his chance.

[Image: 73333410-2592095064179637-6914574717206659072-n.jpg]

"Maybe you could teach me some dirty Hindi. You know, lines I can try on the ladies around here or tell them in the bedroom."

Madhuri raised her eyebrow, smirking before she replied.

"You want me to teach You some dirty Hindi, hmmmm?"

He laughed again as her accent was so lovely to hear. Kumar nodded while continuing to drive the van.

"Yes, why not? They say that ladies like romantic men, and I figure I could test my luck if I knew a few naughty lines in your beautiful language."

After he spoke, Madhuri had become curious. She leaned up in her seat and moved a bit, just enough to look at his face sitting in the driver's seat. The first thing she noticed was that he was quiet young and he was a slim build. He reminded her one of her friend’s son in one way. Smiling, she replied back to him in that thick accent of hers.

"You don't look bad for a cab driver. I thought you sounded a little mature, but you look around half of my age. How old are You, Kumar?"

"I'm twenty-five years old. Is that a problem, Madhuri?"

"No, not at all! At least I want to feel like a cougar today on the prowl for younger men."

She burst out laughing at her own words. Kumar chuckled in laughter as well, taking a turn on the road as he replied to her.

"So, is that a confession? You mess around with younger guys?"

"I won't deny it, at least in front of you. I get the impression that you are just the kind of man that likes to keep secrets."

Kumar laughed, nodding his head. He glanced again in the rear view mirror before looking back on the road. The taxi van was beginning to cross back outside of Downtown Chennai. He was already considering places he could take her out quiet, if she were to agree with having some fun in the back of the car.

"Indeed, I am. I keep secrets to the heart. What goes on here in this cab, is between me and the passenger only. Your secret is safe with me."

"Well, that's a relief. So, what dirty Hindi would you like to learn, mahoday?"

Now he had his chance. Kumar wanted something that Madhuri would fall for, but it would probably backfire on him. His line was easy, one that he often used to women in the back of his cab. With his eyes locked on the road, he replied back to her.

"Since you confessed to me, I might as well confess to you. When I have a nice lady, much like yourself, in the back of my cab...and they can't pay the fare, I usually make them a deal. I ask them to flash me their tits. I'll deduct some of the charges of the fare if they do that for me. So, can you tell me how to say that in Hindi?"

Madhuri smirked and nodded.

"So you want me to tell you how to say that in Hindi? 'Flash me your tits', is that correct?"

"Yes!"

Sitting firmly in the back seat, she crossed her legs again while licking her lips. Madhuri didn't initially think nothing of his words. She knew he was flirting with her and did not mind it one bit. After a few moments, she replied translating his words in Hindi.

"mujhe apane stan dikhao..."

"That's it?"

She nodded from the back of the cab.

"Yes, that's 'show me your tits' in Hindi."

"Wow, that's fucking beautiful. stan? So that's what you call your 'tits' in Hindi?"

"Yes, that's right! Go ahead, say it back."

Now was Kumar's chance, even if it wasn't a strong attempt at seduction. He wasn't about to pass this opportunity to ask her to show him her boobs.

"Alright Madhuri, I would like for you to mujhe apane stan dikhao."

"You want me to show You my stan?"

"Yes, go on babe! I'd love for you to flash them for me."

She giggled at his words, shaking her head and whipping her pony tail around. It seemed that Kumar's attempt was paying off. Madhuri slid her jacket off, revealing that the dress she wore had short sleeves. Kumar could see her slender arms from the rear view mirror. He continued driving as she moved to push the dress down over her shoulders and reveal her large famous breasts to him. Once he glanced back into the rear view mirror, this time his breath was taken away. Kumar always dreamed of witnessing Madhuri's tits in person, and here they were exposed in the back of his taxi van.

[Image: madhuri.jpg]

"My god, look at those...The best tits in Bollywood, always was, always will be."

She smirked and placed her hands over her bare breasts. Madhuri held them up, squeezing them before she replied in her thick accent.

"Thank You! Yeah, I knew you would get a kick outta seeing these big tits. I'm quite proud of myself."

If there was anything besides Madhuri's beauty that was alluring, it was the sound of her voice. Kumar was more than impressed, ready to truly take his chances with her now.

"Oh, babe...I could listen to you talk for hours. Your accent, the way you talk, it sounds so fucking hot. Apart from you being a beautiful woman on your own. I tell you what, how about we go have some fun? You wouldn't mind fucking a cab driver would you, Madhuri?"

Madhuri didn't know what to think of his offer upon first thought. He was so blunt about it, not even trying to hide the fact with low key flirting. Here she was in the back of the cab with her shirt pulled down, revealing her large boobs. He already resembled her friend’s son a bit, a relief as she grew tired of messing around with older men from time to time. After a few moments of not answering, he spoke again further pushing the offer.

"I could take you to some place quiet out where no one can find us. No strings attached, we just have some fun and forget it happened after we're done. You can talk to me the whole time, teach me some more dirty Hindi if you'd like. How about it?"

"You know what? I guess, why the hell not? I'm supposed to see my friend but I figure, what the hell, we can have some fun together. No strings attached, you say?"

Kumar nodded, still focusing his eyes on the road.

continue....
[+] 4 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM