Poll: whose story do you want to next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monika belluci
3.23%
1 3.23%
Salma hayek
16.13%
5 16.13%
Scarlett Johansson
48.39%
15 48.39%
margot robbie
3.23%
1 3.23%
Charlize Theron
0%
0 0%
Angelina Jolie
9.68%
3 9.68%
Lena heady
9.68%
3 9.68%
Michelle Pfeiffer
0%
0 0%
Jennifer Lopez
9.68%
3 9.68%
Sharon Stone
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses
part 3 (last part)

[Image: giphy.gif]

"That's good enough. Now you can really fuck me," Margot promised. But instead of sitting up so I could, she plunged her head back down on me and bobbled faster, like before. This made her instructions a little clearer.

I carefully thrust myself up, not feeling as overwhelmed as I did the last time I fucked her this way. I could afford to do it slower and longer, which I started doing as best I could. Margot sucked on me and worked her tongue all over my shaft in the process, then came off and stroked me so I didn't have to stop pumping.

When she was ready again, she dropped back down and took my cock in, largely letting me drive it in deeper. My right hand returned to the back of her head, trying to stroke her hair more than push her head down into my lap. But as my hips went faster and her mouth and tongue took more of me in, I did wind up pushing her down a little.

Once I was mostly in, I tried to just hold her head with both hands. My fingers went into her hair while my thumbs tried to rub her cheeks, all as I tried to fuck her mouth just right. Margot came off and caught her breath, but quickly stuck her tongue out and batted my head around, then licked her lips and kissed it with a hum.

"Fuck me," Margot repeated. With that, the restraint I'd briefly had was gone all over again.

I fucked her mouth as fast and hard as I did right before I came. Now I could go a lot more than four thrusts, although it might not be by as much as I originally hoped. But I was still holding on by the time I lost count, despite the overwhelming feeling of her mouth and the overwhelming sight of her bobbling head.

Yet while my self-control was almost non-existent now, Margot had enough of her own to get off me. I even thrusted into nothing a few times before I really noticed.

"Keep it up just like that," Margot breathed out, although I didn't see how right now. That confusion was all she needed to get me to move away from the wall, so I could lie down on my back. At that moment, she pinned me down and picked her hips up until she was hovering over my once more aching cock.

As her words and plan became clear, Margot sunk herself onto my shaft. It didn't take long for her to completely come down and envelop me. By then, I was indeed ready to start fucking again, right as I left off - only in a different hole.

Yet despite my passion, it still didn't match up to Margot's.

[Image: margot-robbie-wet-handjob-sex-001.jpg]

She pinned my wrists down to the bed, leaning on me and slamming her hips up and down. I still fucked her hard and fast, but no more than she was doing to me. Eventually, I had to slow down and let her take more control, which she already had in spades. She let me have control while fucking her mouth, but this appeared to be the trade-off.

I let my hips slow down, while Margot was another matter. Yet she did let my wrists go and sit back up, leaving me to just watch her ride me. I was getting my strength back up as I watched her breasts bounce and her hips move all over the place, though.

As such, when Margot slowed down, I was ready to give her a hard series of thrusts right back. In addition, I grabbed onto her tits and put her nipples between my fingers, giving them each a squeeze. When I had to slow my hips down, I let my hands go down to her pussy and rub above it, hoping it balanced things out.

Once my fingers brushed the outside of her parted lips, Margot hissed and tightened on me. She finally slowed herself down, which seemed to make it my turn for a move. I took advantage by reaching my hands around to her ass, jiggling it as I drove deeper into her resting crotch.

The rest of Margot was still sitting up, yet that soon changed too. She went down and put her hands next to each side of my head, now leaning on all fours above me. Nevertheless, I was still inside of her, and now her tits were hovering over my head.

Getting the idea, I kept my hands on her ass while I fucked her and sucked on her at the same time. Margot groaned as I felt her rotating her hips again, while staying on all fours and keeping her breasts in range. I quickly went back and forth on each breast, until Margot gave out and just laid down on top of me.

[Image: lusciousnet-lusciousnet-a-hot-margot-rob...-640x0.jpg]

I quickly put my arms around her waist, keeping her in position as she rested. Her head was on my left shoulder, so I lifted my lips up to her ear. I tried to kiss her earlobe while also enjoying the feel of her hair on my face, before I looked over to see her ass start to arch up.

She was getting her second wind back, squeezing my cock and riding it anew. But she kept resting the rest of her body on me, so I rubbed it up and down while she just moved her hips and ass. I breathed into her ear, hoping it would get her hotter somehow, as I knew it would if she did it on my ear. Or maybe that was too much of a double standard.

However, as her hips went faster and she sounded huskier, it felt like something was working. The feeling went up as she started kissing my own face and ear, then lifted hers up above me.

With Margot's breathtaking eyes, face, hair and mouth filling my entire vision, and her tightening pussy and hips overwhelming the rest of my senses, I knew she was in control again. Nevertheless, I let my hands go back down to her ass, holding on while I left my fingers brush the back of her pussy for extra help.

[Image: 65c079afe16760d74673a87157e31771.gif]

Yet with my hips going forward again and Margot breathing harder on me, it felt like that was more helpful. But any extra help she could get...

She got even more helpful by gasping, "Come on, you can fill me up...I'm ready. Fill me up again...shoot all your cum deep and hard down another hole...make me taste it in the back of my throat again..."

I knew that was probably impossible, but it did make me fuck her harder in case it wasn't. So the end justified the means. Speaking of end, hers was grinding down on me and bringing another end even closer. I let my finger rub her faster to be extra sure, though.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me...make me cum like I make you cum..." Margot urged. "Come on, fuck me and cum...cum big and hard like I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She didn't need to finish - as ironic as that might sound. Yet I grit my teeth, slammed my hips up and rubbed any available inch of her pussy, so she could finish anyway.

When she cried out and did just that, I followed in short order.

It sure felt like I was filling her pussy as much as her mouth, but I'd let her be a better judge of that - when she could think clearly again. That might not be for a few more moments.

[Image: tumblr-p75zvk4-Ee-H1vgmj1no7-400.gif]

After that time passed, Margot rolled off me and laid at my side. She didn't say anything, but I was still at a loss for words myself. All I could do was reach for her, still needing to touch her even if I couldn't really do anything about it now. Not for the next few moments anyway.

If all this was a second kind of dinner for us, then perhaps we would be in the mood for another kind of...after dinner treat before long. But could she have drained me so much that I was already full?

Yet with one more look at her satisfied face, and the rest of her satisfied body, I suspected I'd still have some room for dessert. And if I didn't know better, I'd say part of her still looked starved as well.

THE END
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses - by sanjaysara - 07-10-2020, 12:15 PM