Poll: whose story do you want to next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monika belluci
3.23%
1 3.23%
Salma hayek
16.13%
5 16.13%
Scarlett Johansson
48.39%
15 48.39%
margot robbie
3.23%
1 3.23%
Charlize Theron
0%
0 0%
Angelina Jolie
9.68%
3 9.68%
Lena heady
9.68%
3 9.68%
Michelle Pfeiffer
0%
0 0%
Jennifer Lopez
9.68%
3 9.68%
Sharon Stone
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses
part 2

[Image: preview-720p-mp4.jpg]

She'd built me up so much already, in here and even before she took her clothes off, I was probably having the longest orgasm of my life. Yet she didn't let any of the evidence spill out of her mouth. As the last spurt came out, she finally came off me and let herself breathe clean air again.

I needed a little longer to breathe normally again myself. In the meantime, Margot recovered enough to crawl back up my body, lying right on top of me. Despite everything of mine that she swallowed, she soon kissed me and let me taste some of my own remains.

She did all that for me and she was still revved up enough to kiss me. Revved up, filled with so much of my cum trailing down her throat - and still pent up with her own, most likely. She didn't give me much of a chance to get it out of her first, as she was so...thorough on me first.

Logically, that insane orgasm should have drained me for a good long while. But thinking about everything she did, everything she was still doing and everything I owed her in return...it made me less eager to take a rest.

And it made me less eager to be such a tease on her right back. As incredible as the end result of that slow burn was...she deserved more instant gratification. We were both probably owed that much. Her most of all.

For this round, I flipped her onto her back, taking her by brief surprise. That knowing, confidence glare and smirk that wrapped me around her finger was gone, as much as I melted from it. But as I let my mouth go to work on her perky chest, I didn't look up to see what had replaced it - yet it all sounded encouraging.

After nibbling and batting her nipple around with my tongue, I did look up to see Margot as she began to gasp. I kept my eye on her as my mouth went to her right breast and my left hand went down to her pussy, picking up where I merely began before.

I wasted no time getting a finger in there, wiggling it and circling it all around inside her. I saw Margot close her eyes and slowly hiss, then heard her moan louder as I drove in deeper and sucked her breast hard at the same time. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked down, her gaze turning erotic all over again.

As that built up and as I teased my thumb over her pussy, I opened my mouth and covered it over her areola. My tongue glided over her nipple just like hers had glided on my cockhead, whether she got the connection or not. Either way, she arched her chest up for a while, then focused more on driving her hips back against my fingers.

I went down to lick and nibble underneath her breast, while her pussy worked itself on my fingers. They got faster and she got more vocal, eventually moaning "Fuck me," - which sounded an extra bit hotter in her normal Australian accent than it probably would have in a fake Brooklyn one. Right timing yet again.

It was also enough to tell me that it was time to move down lower. I couldn't fuck her the way she probably wished yet, but I could use other tools than my fingers.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Taking my body down, I removed my fingers between Margot's legs and put my head in their place. I could have slowly worked her up and tormented her like she did, and it might have served her right. Then again, it hardly seemed like a fair way to thank her for all that sweet torment...

Besides, I hardly had the patience she did. And she'd used about enough of it. As I thought earlier, this was the time for instant gratification. So I used that as an excuse to dive completely in.

My tongue immediately dove into Margot's opening, triggering a loud gasp from up above. "Oh, fuck...oh, I see..." I heard Margot say in words, before she started communicating in moans and hisses again.

Those got more frequent when I let my left hand rub her thigh and brush her lips. Ultimately, I let my tongue go deeper into her and wiggle around, then quickly pulled it out and shoved a finger back in before she could recover.

At that, I watched her throw her head back on her pillow and curse as I resumed finger fucking her, then bent down to lick beside her pussy at the same time. When I added another finger, her hips grinded against me once again. It only took that much to make me hungry once more.

I removed my fingers and put both my hands on her hips, holding her down as I buried my face on her. I ate her and licked her without any abandon, moaning against her and holding on tight to her hips, then her ass when she raised it up. But while my hands roamed, my face never came off her groin.

[Image: preview-720p-mp4-2.jpg]

The soothing, somewhat high pitched words of Margot served as my soundtrack. She started off with, "Oh God...oh, you dirty fucker..." then shortened it to, "Oh, God, fuck..." She stuck to a few more chants of "Fuck me," afterwards, before limiting herself to a series of moans.

She spoke again by warning, "Oh, baby, I want to cum...I want to cum...I need to cum so bad...I almost made myself cum in the bathroom before dinner...I was saving it for this..."

In that case, then...

I figured that deserved an extra hard suckle on her clit, then on each of her pussy lips. She then loudly amended her earlier warning by saying, "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum..." It was a one-word change, but it was more than enough.

Still, I had to be sure. By rubbing my mouth and face on her, groaning hard against her and then rapidly tongue fucking her, I got closer to certainty. Then when I put my left hand back on her, licked the right of her pussy, and looked up to see Margot rubbing her own nipples, I was just about sure.

But I got her to take her hand off her right breast, so I could pinch that nipple myself. After that, Margot was ready to come through on her word.

[Image: 154-450.gif]

I was probably less precise in swallowing and licking her release up as she was on me. Nevertheless, I let it wash over my mouth, tongue and anywhere else it managed to land on. When it was all over, I lifted my head up at last, watching Margot quiet down and get her composure back.

I got myself out from between her legs to give her room, sitting up on my knees. In that position, Margot could see that my hard on was coming back, and it was easier for me to notice now too. But for the next minute, we kept those thoughts to ourselves.

"There is something to be said about going right in," Margot commented. "I didn't really do that earlier." She looked down at herself, then down at me, then right at me and concluded, "I suppose I have some time to make up for that now."

She had me there about having time. I couldn't just ram myself into her right after that orgasm. Not into that hole, anyway.

I got myself to sit back against the bedroom wall, giving Margot more room to get into position lying in front of me. For the second time, her head was coming right up to my little one - but this time, there was no hesitation or teasing.

[Image: margot-robbie-naked-blowjob-sex-001.jpg]

She didn't really get a chance to suck and blow me before, but now she was taking me in and taking her time. She slowly bobbled up and down and let her tongue slide up and down my shaft, then actually suckled on my head. Along the way, her right hand went on my shaft and stroked what she wasn't sucking.

Since I'd already gone off, I hadn't been pent up enough to be truly on edge right now. Margot was sucking me off expertly, but not enough to get me on the brink. When she came off and licked down my shaft, it was at a regular speed, as it was when she licked back up and kissed my underside.

Margot went on to kiss the top of my head, almost like she was slowly making out with it. When she finished, I felt myself getting particularly hot and bothered again. She smirked in response, which only made me hotter.

continue...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses - by sanjaysara - 07-10-2020, 11:58 AM