Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 3 

[Image: fake-29.jpg]

I started to feel my cock growing harder as I started to stroke myself faster. The site of her gorgeous, tanned butt was starting to make my mouth water. I leaned forward pulling her ass towards my mouth. Tabu let out a little giggle as she got caught by surprise. I pushed my tongue out, licking her ass hole. I spread round ass cheeks apart as I pushed my tongue into her tight hole.

"Ooh! kinky!" Tabu said. I slid my tongue down her ass crack, down towards her pussy. Her legs were together so her pussy lips were clamped together. I started to lick her pussy lips, Tabu started to slowly part her legs. I started to push my tongue into her moist hole, causing her to moan as I forced more of my tongue into her. I started to push my tongue in and out of her pussy, getting faster every time I pushed my tongue into her woman hood.

Tabu was starting to get louder and louder, her legs trembling as the signs of her orgasm were coming. She was getting really wet, her juices flowing into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her tiny little waist and reached down to her the top of her pussy and started to rub her clit. Tabu started to grind her hips back and fourth, pushing her ass back forcing my tongue deeper into her cunt.

She was soon coming close to her orgasm, her pussy started to twitch around my tongue faster and faster. By now I was back to full hardness and decided I needed to feel her pussy around my shaft. So I picked her up and quickly slammed her down onto the couch on her front, I landed on top of her and quickly reached down and pushed my cock into her wet cunt. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, pressing my body down onto hers. My head was at the side of hers.

"Arrrgghhhh! God!" She screamed as I thrust my full length into her tight pussy in one hard and fast thrust and I could feel her pussy start to twitch around my cock again instantly. I quickly pulled back and thrust into her, going into a fast pace instantly. "Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tabu was screaming at the top of her lungs now as I rammed into her, hard, from behind. I felt her pussy contract around my shaft fast and then her pussy just tightened around my shaft hard as she came to a screaming climax. I slowed down my thrusts as her hips shaked and bucked underneath me.

"Fuck!" Tabu moaned and then laughed. "That was so good!" she said, turning her head to face me and then kissed my top lip. I sucked her bottom lip. I was pushing into her slower with every thrust until I stopped. "Let me taste my pussy." Tabu said. I got of her and stood beside her head. She opened her mouth and looked up at me as she moved her head forward taking my cum covered cock into her mouth.

"Mmm..." She moaned out loud, closing her eyes as she tasted her own cum on my cock. She started to bob her head back and fourth, working her mouth more than half way down my shaft, not using her hands. Tabu took her mouth off my cock and stood up. I still had my sweat shirt on and she grabbed it at the bottom and pulled it up, over my head.

"Look at this gorgeous body of yours!" She complimented me, even though I didn't really have a great body. I had a big build, not fat, but not a skinny guy or someone with ripped muscles. She started to kiss my chest circling around my nipple with her tongue. I pulled her away from my nipple and kissed her, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and it tasted like a mixture of her cum and a little salty from my cum, but I didn't care. I sucked at her tongue hungrily until she broke the kiss.

[Image: 334-Tabu01-G.jpg]

Tabu turned around and walked into her bedroom, I followed her in. She turned around to face me as I looked around. I noticed a purple dildo on the side of her bed and she caught me looking at it.

"That's no where near as good as the real thing!" She said. I walked over to her and started to kiss her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my body. I could feel her heels on my butt cheeks, and one of them felt wet, probably from when she spat my cum out onto her foot. I placed her down onto the bed, reached down and guided my dick into her cunt. I wrapped my arms around her, dropping my weight on top off her. Her tits were huge and I could feel her big erect nipples poking into my chest.

I started to thrust into her as fast as I could, knowing full well that it was gonna take me a long time to cum again, so I didn't need to worry about cumming too quickly. I had seen her sex videos and I felt like I had a lot to compete with. I had a big dick, so that was one point to my advantage and although we had been at it longer than her any of her sex video, it was all foreplay, Now I had to prove myself while I was deep inside her.

"You like that tight pussy?" Tabu asked.

"Yeah!" I moaned as I carried on thrusting into her, realising just how tight she was considering all the big dicks that she's had. I positioned myself onto my knees and then sat up, placing her legs, one on each shoulder and then leaned forward again, locking our lips together. She moaned into my mouth loud and was breathing hard, from being rolled up. I carried on thrusting into her and I was surprised at how long it took for her to break the kiss and try and get some air.

Tabu was wriggling around underneath me, and managed to reposition her legs and get the soles of her feet resting on my shoulders. The foot that I had cum on earlier on, felt a little dry, probably from my cum drying and leaving that dry skin feeling. As I continued to thrust in and out of her tight hole, Tabu carried on screaming with every thrust. The longer we continued, the more we started to perspire and I could feel her foot getting wet, the sweat of my shoulders was staring to get the sole of her foot moist.

I pulled myself back, kneeling in between her legs, not leaving her cunt. I moved her feet off my shoulder realising that our sweat was starting to give my cum that had dried on her foot moisture. I carried on thrusting into her, watching her huge tits bouncing up and down, hitting her on the chin. She giggled at first and then after her tits hit her on the chin a few more times, she put her arm around her chest holding them into place. Tabu placed the soles of her feet on my chest and wriggled her toes around, playing with my nipples with her toes.

"Do my feet look sexy?" Tabu asked.

"Yeah!" I said picking up the foot that I didn't cum on and bought it up to my mouth. I sucked on her big toe as I thrust my hips back and fourth, gently biting her toe. I started to circle around her toes, taking her toes in my mouth one by one, circling my tongue around the heads of her toe as I sucked hard on them.

Tabu pulled her foot away from my mouth, placed one on each thigh and used her feet to push herself up and off my cock. She pushed herself about a foot up the bed and sat up.

"We need to keep that cock of yours hard!" She said leaning forward and taking my cock into her mouth. I was surprised at how flexible she was. If she wanted to give herself head, she'd definitely be able to do it. She worked her lips up and down my shaft. She was going so fast my dick ached to cum. She just stopped and lay back down.

"A little more feet action." She said placing her foot on my lap as I was still on my knees. She sandwiched my cock in between her feet and started to gently stroke up and down my shaft with the balls just under her toes. She already knew what turned me on and was using it to keep me rock hard. She teased my cock, gently working her feet along my shaft.

continue....

[+] 1 user Likes sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM