Poll: whose story do you want to next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monika belluci
3.23%
1 3.23%
Salma hayek
16.13%
5 16.13%
Scarlett Johansson
48.39%
15 48.39%
margot robbie
3.23%
1 3.23%
Charlize Theron
0%
0 0%
Angelina Jolie
9.68%
3 9.68%
Lena heady
9.68%
3 9.68%
Michelle Pfeiffer
0%
0 0%
Jennifer Lopez
9.68%
3 9.68%
Sharon Stone
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses
part 2

[Image: 51283543-953844721488393-7475473119369494528-n.jpg]

Guilo stood on the entrance of his villa, looking handsome as he was wearing a multi-striped Diesel body-hugging shirt. He was visibly happy to see her. Sergio opened the car door for her and her shapely long creamy legs revealed by the slit of her dazzling maroon hablon dress graciously made its way out from the car. She stood tall and awesome in her heels, dressed to the nines, and complimented by a full make up and tasteful, elegant jewelry. She had let down her beautiful long hair and her perfume reached out like saying, “I am here.” Guilo kissed her hand and then led her inside. Two lovely, incredibly long-legged maids opened the door and made their curtsy bow. Both were uniformed in black sleeveless micro mini dresses with white lace hem for slip effect, small white aprons tied to their narrow waists, white lace cap, and black fishnet stockings. They were Mimi and Alma, domestic helpers, to featherdust the chandeliers, fluff the pillows, upstairs and down. Then there is Benito Peralbo the liveried butler who also greeted.

Monica marveled at the interior of the house. She gravitated at the paintings and then to the grand piano.

“Do you play that piano?”

“Yes, all the time, allow me Monica and I’ll show you.”

Guilo started playing Chopin, op. 6. Then he instructed her. She was amazed at how simple he teaches. She’d wanted to play the piano since she was a little girl but never had the chance. Now because of this man she was able to, the etudes or short ‘studies’ designed to prepare the hands for the technical challenges found in larger works. She smiled demurely but deep inside she was fully excited.

Then Guilo led her to the terrace and sat at the table where Benito arranged it for them. The afternoon fragrant breeze and the view of the sea were glorious. Pink roses adorned the table. She wished they’d just stay here for the romantic evening.

“Mind if I smoke?” she asked as she fished a stick from a wafer thin gold case.

“No, I do smoke too,” Guilo said leaping to attention to lit her cigarette.

“You’re a man of means. What do you do basically?”

“We have a family business and I have capable men and women working for me. Perhaps God made me very lucky. I don’t work I am just a think tank. The only two things I do with equal intensity are make love and race cars.”

Benito poured wine into their glasses and then served his favorite grilled cheese sandwich. Monica took the wine and refused some tarts and pastries offered.

Then a supermodel beauty appeared dwarfing the short balding man she was with.

“Ah, Monica this is Lori Williams and my lawyer, Vittorio Pesci.” The exchanged of ‘how do you dos’ cordially ensued. Guilo made an excuse for awhile and they talked in soft voices away from Monica’s earshot. Monica wondered who was that Lori to Guilo. She was so beautiful and she wanted immediate answers. Then they bid goodbye and left them.

“That lady wants me to father her a child,” he began. Monica’s eyebrows raised a bit.

“However, she’s interested only in my sperm and once the deed is done, the pup becomes the property of the six-foot-one Amazonian blonde and her rock-musician girlfriend Pietra Templo.

“What about the insemination part?”

“Oh yeah, the insemination part? Well, I’ve got to do that in a cup.”

“Now if you’ll excuse me I’ll get dressed up now and feel free to roam around. Bernie will be at your side to accompany.”

To Monica, she felt it was like foreplay touring around his house. She ended up in the powder room.

At six thirty, Guilo dressed in black tux drove with her in his blue Mercedes-Benz SLK while his driver had already driven the Bentley to pick up the de Vecchi couple.

Andre Boticelli and Susan Brighton, the British singer, wowed the dining crowd and Monica immensely enjoyed the dinner concert.

Guilo invited Monica to sleep over the house and she was greatly pleased. She was showed into a big guest room with a closet like a section in women’s dress and apparel section. After a night cap and a piano rendition they retired into each other’s room and Monica had a beautiful rest. When she woke up in the morning she was excited like a little child full of promises to enjoy a beautiful day with her new found man, handsome and so wealthy.

continue...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses - by sanjaysara - 30-09-2020, 09:38 PM