From Bullies to Slaves - Copied
"Faster," I said. We were in a sort of odd 6-9 position, her tied to the chair, back flat against the ground andtoes pointing to the ceiling, and me kneeling over her, facing her pussy. I slapped her pussy a few times with the palm of my hand, and she started tongue fucking me faster, darting her tongue in and out of my vagina.

"Now lick my clit, flick it with your tongue the same way I did to you, when you came all over my fingers twice in front of your friend Allie." Chloe couldn't see Allie from this position, but I knew she was embarrassed, knowing Allie could see her with her legs splayed open, pussy pointing at the sky. I slapped her pussy with my fingers as I said each word, enjoying the sight of her jerking her legs around. 

I hit her directly on her clit a few times, watching the hard pink nub jiggle as I slapped it, hearing the poor girl squeal as the most sensitive part of her was manhandled. I could see her pussy contracting with each slap, bracing for impact, but she wasn't able to move out of the way, not in that position. 

I was so wet by that time, I knew I couldn't last much longer. I started grinding my pussy all over her face, holding on to her long nipples and pinching them harshly as I did so. 

"I said stick your tongue out!" I slapped her pussy a few more times, hearing her muffled yells into my pussy. I ground my clit all over her tongue, feeling the tip of her nose pressing against my ass, the breath from her nostrils warm against my asshole. I was pretty sure she'd never had her nose that close to anyone's ass, but she was smart enough not to protest at that moment. She kept her tongue out obediently as I kept grinding my pussy and ass all over her face. 

I started slapping her pussy rhythmically, squelching noises filling the basement as her wet pussy started responding to me. Her clit was huge by this point, pulsing and red and overly sensitive. She was going to come again, I would force her to do so, but she wasn't going to enjoy it very much.

"Hey look Allie, I think our friend Chloe is going to come again." Chloe howled into my pussy, her body betraying her a third time. "Looks like Chloe likes licking pussy, in fact she likes it so much that shes going to cream herself just from me slapping her clit a few times. Maybe I'll make her lick your pussy next Allie!" Allie shook her head frantically, unable to look away from Chloe who was writhing around in the chair, legs flailing wildly as I started slapping her clit directly with short, rigid taps.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Chloe screamed as a sharp orgasm hit her, my methodical slapping of her already sensitive pussy pushing her over the edge. I could see her clit pulsing and contracting in the cool air, her toes curling as she was overwhelmed by a short, intense orgasm. I could feel her body jerking around, her breath ragged as she struggled to gain composure below me.

This was the tipping point for me, I reached behind me to grab her short brown hair, and rubbed my pussy all over her forehead, her nose, her open lips and her waiting tongue as I exploded into one of the best orgasms of my life. The orgasm went on and on, I was in heaven as I used the captive girls face to get me off, using her nose to stimulate my asshole and grinding my pussy all over her open mouth and extended tongue. I pinched her nipples, hard, feeling her buck against me as I humped her face without abandon. It took minutes for me to come down from the high.

"Now clean me off you whore, it's the least you could do after cumming without permission." I made her lick all my juices off my pussy, taking great pleasure in pointing out how much was all over her own face.

I left her there, back on the ground, tied to the chair, legs spread open, dripping with her own juices and mine. She didn't say a word as I gathered my underwear and left the basement.

It was time to fortify the basement, buy a few toys and restraints online, and use my new slaves to get off whenever I felt like it. In short, there was a lot of work to do.

Chapter 3

----------------

It was 2 days after I had humiliated Chloe as Allie watched, forcing her to come over and over again. Chloe had been strangely quiet since I had made her lick my pussy as I knelt over her face, slapping her clit over and over again until she came yet another time.

I had been busy in the meantime, using the equipment on the farm to build a steel door that covered my basement door. It was almost like a cage, ensuring a second line of defence if the girls ever tried to escape.

We got into a routine, I would place food at the top of the basement stairs, through the bars of the steel door. Allie would come up and get the food, taking it back down to Chloe. I had hosed them down to keep them clean but I had yet to figure out a better way to bathe them. 

I was hesitant to bring them into the main house incase they tried to escape, but decided to try this time, with Allie. Allie was more docile, and definitely didn't have the feistiness Chloe did. Even back in high school, Chloe had taken the lead role in all the bullying. I didn't have much sympathy for Allie, but definitely had less anger to take out on her compared to Chloe.

I went to the basement door and called Allie up the stairs. She came up slowly, covering her pussy with her hands. Both were naked - i had thrown away the scraps of their clothes long ago.

"Put this on." I handed her a leather collar that had arrived in the mail that morning. She looked at me fearfully but put the collar on. I reached through the bars of the steel door and clipped a metal chain onto the collar. "I'm opening the door now, come through and get on your hands and knees in the hallway. Don't forget what happens if you don't listen." Allie's eyes darted to the cattle prod in my hand and she nodded quickly. She came through the door and I locked it shut again, leaving Chloe in the basement. Allie obediently got on her hands and knees, her round ass jiggling as she got into position.

"Crawl in front of me, to the living room." Allie winced, but complied, crawling on all fours until she got there. I clipped the leash to the metal ring in front of the fireplace, knowing it would be yet another barrier to her escaping. Allie was on all fours still, now trying to cover her breasts from my gaze.

"Get on your back." Allie got on her back. This was almost too easy, she wasn't putting up a fight at all. "Now grab your ankles with each hand and spread your legs apart." Allie hesitated this time. Ah-hah. She hated being complicit in her own humiliation. That's exactly what I would make her do.

"Allie, we all know what a slut you are, hold your ankles and show me your pussy NOW!" She winced as my voice got louder, and quickly moved into the position. 

"Now use your left hand to spread your pussy lips apart, show me your clit." She gasped, slowly spreading her lips apart, her pink pussy slowly being revealed to my gaze. 

"I want you to masturbate for me Allie, play with your clit and nipples."

"P-please I cant", she stuttered, speaking for the first time. "I-I haven't done this-"

"Allie, I've watched a video of you from high school sucking 2 boys from the football team off." She jumped, looking at me in horror. Yes, I knew about that video. I searched her eyes for a glimmer of recognition, but she still had no clue who I was.

"Now you have 2 options Allie, either you masturbate for me now, or I use the cattle prod on you, make you play with yourself anyway and then bring your friend Chloe up here and make you lick her out. Which option would you prefer." By the time I had finished that sentence, her right hand was snaking down to her pussy. She started playing with her clit, and then using her left had to tweak her nipple, looking at me while she did that.

I watched her in silence for a while from the sofa. It was a rather uninspiring show to be honest, and I got annoyed that she wasnt even trying.

I got up, pulled a chair over to where she lay with her legs spread and asked her to stand up. She looked at the chair suspiciously, no doubt remembering what I did to Chloe with her tied to the chair. I sat down on the chair, and in one smooth movement, pulled her onto my lap, face down.

I rearranged her body a little bit, ensuring her bum was squarely in my lap. I explained "If I'm not satisfied by your efforts, you will be punished, do you understand?" 

I spanked her once, on her right arse cheek, watching it bounce as she squealed. I spanked her again, this time on the left arse cheek. I felt my pussy getting wet. I started raining down blows on her bum, holding her down with my left hand as she kicked her legs, squealing.

"This could have been avoided Allie, if you had put some enthusiasm into your earlier performance."

Her bum was slowly turning redder and redder, I could feel her squirming around in my lap, but I was clearly bigger and stronger. I held her down, watching her ass jiggle with each blow as she begged me to stop. Her tiny breasts were moving back and forth as I spanked her, her hard nipples pointing at the floor.

I stopped momentarily, and slipped my fingers down towards her pussy. The moment she felt me doing that, she jerked her body around, squealing louder. Annoyed, I started spanking her even harder. We played this game a while longer, her trying to get away everytime my fingers would slip towards her pussy, and me spanking her to punish her for doing so. Eventually she gave up, going limp as my fingers explored her pussy, rubbing her clit. 

I was surprised to feel a bit of moisture. I looked down and saw a small wet spot on my trousers, where her pussy was resting. Looks like Little Miss Innocent was not so innocent after all. I resumed spanking her, making sure her clit was grinding into my thighs as I did so. Sure enough, her breathing became more ragged, and she started squirming more and more, from side to side as I spanked her ass cheeks. Eventually my own hands were getting sore so I stopped.

"Stand up," I barked. She quickly did, relieved to get away from my hands and fingers. She tried to cover her pussy again, and I stopped her with a sharp spank on her butt. "Hands on top of your head!" I said.

I pointed to the now-visible wet spot on my trousers. "You've been creaming yourself all over my trousers while I've been spanking you, is that right Allie?" She hung her head in shame. She was certainly aware that at some point during the spanking, a little bit of it had started to feel pleasurable. She thought I had not realised.

"How about I get Chloe to come up here and verify how wet your pussy is?" Allie yelped and shook her head frantically. Exposing herself to me was enough, having her friend watch would be unimaginable.

I walked round to the kitchen, opened the fridge and pulled out a medium-sized cucumber. As I walked back into the kitched, Allie's eyes went to the cucumber, and she started backing away. There wasn't very far she could go, being leashed to the fireplace.

I walked around to her and unceremoniously shoved the cucumber deep into her snatch. She squealed as I did it, but didn't stop me.

"I've ordered a few new toys for you, but they haven't arrived. In the absence of them, this will have to do Allie." I unclipped her leash and dragged her to the sofa. I sat down, and made her kneel on the coffee table facing the sofa. The cucumber was still poking out of her pussy, bulbous and green. 

"Hands on your head!" I yelled again. I watched her like that for a while, kneeling on the coffee table, hands on her head, hard little nipples pointing straight at me. Slowly but surely, I heard a squelching noise as the cucumber, slick with her own juices, started sliding out of her pussy. I looked her in the eye.

"How wet are you, that you can't keep a large cucmber up your snatch? Are you that horny? Or did those guys from the football team stretch you out?" Allie teared up slightly, bright red from the humiliating ordeal.

I retrieved the cucumber, holding in upright on the coffee table. "I want you to fuck this cucumber Allie, and if I see anymore hesitation from you there'll be no more spankings, just the cattle prod." She started bouncing up and down on the cucumber immediately, hands still on her head. Her thighs strained as she knelt down, impaling herself on the cucumber, her pussy lips almost touching my hand, and then straightened up again, leaving a glistening trail of her own juices on the vegetable.

I watched her for a few minutes, her breathing quickening, her perky little breasts bouncing up and down as she fucked the cucumber. I could feel the cucumber getting even more slick with her juices as the minutes passed. I reached around me for some clothespins.

"Don't you dare slow down," I cautioned as I saw her notice the clothespins. Her blue eyes widened, pleading silently with me. I grabbed her left breast and squeezed it, watching her hard nipple quivering. I held the clothespin open, and shut it on the base of her nipple, watching the blood rush to it. She howled, but kept fucking the cucumber, holding it below her as she bounced up and down. I did the same to her right nipple, and she shrieked again.

I then resumed holding the cucumber, which by now was downright slippery with pussy juices. Allie kept going, thighs straining, ass bright red from her earlier spanking, the movement of her tiny breasts accentuated by the 2 brown clothespins attached to her nipplies. Her pussy lips squelched as she lowered herself onto the cucumber, the vegetable pushing her lips apart. Her labia moved from side to side as she masturbated with the cucumber, I noticed that her pink pussy lips were rather large - I would enjoy punishing them some other time.

Allie's breathing changed as I noticed her approaching an orgasm. "Wow, I thought your friend Chloe was a slut, but I didn't even have to touch you for you to cum all over my coffee table." Allie winced, turning red again, but she was too far gone to feel ashamed at this point. I sat back on the sofa, feet on the coffee table as she came quietly on the cucumber, doubling over, gasping for air as the strength of the orgasm hit her. 

"Mmmm" she groaned as she knelt as low as she could, her pussy lips touching my hand as she tried to get as much of the cucumber I was holding into her wet snatch.

"DID YOU ASK FOR PERMISSION, SLUT??" I shouted at her, causing her to yelp and almost fall over. She was still panting from the orgasm. "Keep fucking the cucumber until you learn some manners!" She groaned again and resumed humping the vegetable slowly, the clothespins still on her nipples. I slapped her ass a few times until she resumed her original pace.

I grabbed her clit with my other hand, tugging on it roughly, looking her in the eye as she masturbated with the vegetable. This was my first time touching her directly on her clit, and it was too much for her to handle. In less than a minute, I could feel her body tense up as an orgasm built up again.

"Please may I come mistress? Please may I- I- I'm... g-going to cummmmm.." she howled as I kept tugging on her clit, watching her explode in another orgasm not even a minute after the first one. Her kneeling and fucking the cucumber was second nature now, her hands still on her head as I had told her they should be.

I tugged on her clit even more harshly as she squealed. "That was better, but you still didn't wait for me to give permission, you hungry little slut." I slapped her ass again and she quickened her pace, knowing that I wouldn't let her off the cucumber until I was satisfied.

"Maybe this isn't enough of a lesson, maybe I'll put a carrot up your ass too." Allie's shook her head no, looking at me in horror.

"Mistress I'll ask for permission this time p-p-please!" she exclaimed. Her thighs were straining now as she kept forcing herself to bounce up and down, kneeling. I could feel her legs shaking from the exertion. She was getting tired now, but everytime she slowed down, I would spank her ass or threaten her with the cattle prod, and she would inevitably force herself to keep going.

I started rubbing her clit faster, grabbing the engorged nub and twiddling it around in my fingers. Allie was panting now, pussy juice flying everywhere as I felt her body react to my fingers yet again. 

"May I come mistress?" she begged, learning that she should ask before her orgasm was inevitable.

"Louder," I said. "And more convincing."

"Please let me come mistress!" She was biting her lower lip, desperately trying to stave off the orgasm until I gave her permission, desperate for her ordeal to stop.

"Still not loud enough, I want you to tell me what you're doing, and why I should let you come, Allie."

"PLEASE MISTRESS," she shouted as I rubbed her oversensitive clit. "MAY I COME WHILE I FUCK THIS CUCUMBER, I'M A HUNGRY LITTLE SLUT MISTRESS!"

"Yes you may." Allie came almost immediately, grunting as I shoved the cucumber deep into her wet snatch. The orgasm went on and on, I could feel it completely overwhelming her body. I took my dripping fingers off her clit for a moment, and took the clothespins off her engorged nipples in quick succession. Allie screamed, grabbing her breasts immediately, still in the throes of orgasm as she desperately humped the cucumber. 

I moved my fingers back to her clit and the sensation was too much for her to bear. The combined feeling of the blood rushing back to her nipples, the large vegetable in her pussy, the bouncing causing her breasts to jiggle painfully, and finally my fingers playing roughly with her clit caused her to squirt all over the cucumber. The movement of my fingers caused her juices to fly everywhere as her orgasm rolled on and on.

"T-th-thank you thank you thank you" she kept repeating, all shame and modesty gone as she curled up on my coffee table. I removed the cucumber from her dripping snatch, and held it in front of her mouth. Without question, she opened her mouth, cleaning her own juices off the vegetable obediently.

I smiled. I was going to have a lot of fun with her.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
From Bullies to Slaves - Copied - by hirarandi - 30-09-2020, 01:43 AM
RE: From Bullies to Slaves - Copied - by hirarandi - 30-09-2020, 01:44 AM