Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 2 (last part)

[Image: flora-saini-spicy-stills-2712110411-002.jpg]

"Oh, i am glad your wish has come true. To be honest, i picked this web series because i really liked the script. And when people will see the series, they are going to love it" She replied.

"That's for sure. People are going to love this and every movie that you will do in future. Because you are talented and freaking hot!" I said

"Aww, thank you so much. So sweet of you to say that. Hmm, You really think i m that hot?" She asked while smiling naughtily.

"Without a doubt, I have seen you in your very 1st movie which was Called "Prema Kosam" the telugu movie. To be honest, i felt in love with you. Because you were stunning in that movie. And after that in "Gaandi baat", you were beautiful and hot!. Believe me, after " Gaandi baat " i became your true fan of your talent, beauty and hotness!" I replied.

"That's so touching. I am glad to know that i am your favorite. You may be the only FAN that has watched and admired my beauty and hotness in "Gaandi baat". She said.

"Are you kidding me? I watched that episode so many times and every time i watch, i get a solid hard on when i watch you. Sorry, if i am being out of line here, but being honest". I said.

"Not at all. I like honesty. Infact, it's kinda hot hearing that you had a hard on while looking at me" She bit her lip after saying that.

"Oh yah, I even googled your images and Masturbated few times in a day because i simply felt in love with your body". I said honestly.

"Wow, you really jerked off on my images? That is so hot to hear. You really wished i was there in a room with you when you jerked off, didn't you?" She started noticing a hard on that i was getting when i was talking about her like that.

"Believe me, it was midnight and lights were turned off. I was jacking my dick like crazy to your images. I wished you were there so i could make you and me both happy, if you know what i am saying" I said.

"Yeh, i know what you are saying. Infact, i can see the live reaction right now in your pants" Flora laughed.

"Ah, I am sorry. I couldn't keep it in control. Specially when you are around me." I also laughed and replied.

"Nothing to be sorry, Sanjay. Infact, talking honestly and candidly is turning me on too.." She said out loud.

"Wow, i am amazed to hear that, Flora." I was surprised.

"Wow yourself, You have got a quite a huge piece of meat down there. How big are you, Sanjay?" She asked while biting her lips again.

[Image: vlcsnap-2020-09-29-20h40m30s850.png]

"It's just happy to see your sexy body i guess. Last i measured, it was full 9 inches long" I said proudly.

"Whoa, That is huge, Sanjay!. To be honest, i like big cocks. More tasty and More fun" Flora said.

"Thanks. That's good to hear. Sounds like you have had one in you" I winked and asked her.

"Nah, I have many, is that a problem to you?". Flora winked back at me.

By hearing that, my cock grew to its max. She noticed and smiled back at me and said, "Hmm, looks like someone is happy to hear that, hmm?"

"Very happy. Looks like i have to cancel my work today" I replied naughtily and placed my hand on her hand.

"Don't you even dare thinking about work when i am around." She replied and placed her second hand on my hand.

I went near her left ear and whispered softly "I want to fuck you right now, Flora!"

She got so turned on my that as she liked whispering. "Even i want you to be the 1st one to take your virginity away, baby" She whispered back to me.

My dick instantly starts shaking inside my pants hearing that from her sexy lips. I got up, took her hand lead herself after me in a parking lot near by my car. We hoped in and i started to drive to my place which was few miles away from the restaurant. Flora was so turned on at the restaurant by my hard on that she started to put her hand on my crotch and rubbing it real good while i was driving. She couldnt resist her self. I was amazed and feeling so good because Flora Saini her self was in my car and i was getting a luxury treatment from her self..

I said out loud, "Wow Flora, your hand feels so good on my pants". After hearing that she started unzipping the fly of my pants slowly and she put her hand inside my pants. Now, she was touching my super hard cock with her soft hand. She then said sexily, "How about now, baby?". I closed my eyes for few seconds and i couldnt speak because i was feeling so good with the touch of hand. She then smiled back and replied, "Hmm, Oh Sanjay! it feels so huge in my hand. Can't wait to feel it in my mouth and my two holes." I was moaning and i didnt even realize that i reached above 110 km. It was a feeling like heaven getting a handjob from a sexiest angel on the planet..

the end.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Vivek.av - 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM