Adultery Marriage ceremony and gangbang
I went to her and Sharma aunty introduced me to her.

“sheetal she is shruti, viska’s wife. She danced very well and shruti she is our seetal and she is very talented” aunty told me.

There was so many women in the room and all were in very jolly mood. They were teasing sheetal.

“See how sheetal is blushing….tomorrow she will be soo happy at night.....just take care of the bed don’t break it” lady commented and everyone laughed including me.

“Fast Fast Fast….ready the bright…..marriage ceremony is about to begin” shrama aunty told everybody.
while doing some makeup on her I saw she was having some very brown hairs on her arms.

“sheetal you are having some hair on ur arms I have to wax it” I told sheetal in very low voice so that no one could listen.

“ok bhabhi do it including my leg” she told me very politely.

“But for that you will have to remove your saree else it will be spoiled” I told her.

“ok we can go to other room and I will make some excuse” she gave me a suggestion.

ok you tell aunty we will come in 15 minutes I told her. She went to aunty and told her the matter she told her to come fast and we both went to next room, which was very small, and only one bed was there and it was so small that only one person could sleep on it.

I told sheetal to sit on the bed and I closed the door from inside.
Sheetal just raise your hands fully” I told her.
“bhabhi…are u do waxing on ur own or u go to parlor” she raised her hand and asked me.

I do it myself…I replied. You must go to parlor regularly you are young so must be cautious about your looks I advised her.

“Are bhabhi…I don’t have time….so much work” she replied me.

“oh I see but now your husband will teach you everything” I was becoming mischievous now.

“Oh bhabhi u also” She blushed again.

“Bhabhi….don’t u have hairs on that part also” she asked me indicating place between my legs.
“are you mad every woman has hairs there” I replied her.

“so do you wax them too?” she asked me.
are I use veet yar …using it very easy. I told her normally. Now we both were very comfortable with each other.
“Bhabhi does he also have hairs on that place like us” she asked me very curiously.

my god you even don’t know these small things ya my dear they (men) have a lot of hair there with one big snake…. I told her giving a wicked smile.

“what bhabhi…is their(men) that thing(dick) is dat big”she asked me.

“ur hand waxing completed now remove ur saree and lift ur petticoat(a cloth that wore beneth saree)” I told her.

“ok I am removing but tell na” she asked me again removing her saree. She was really very soft and smooth she had removed her saree now and also removed her petticoat and I could see her very fair and toned thighs. I was thinking how lucky is she. She had got a figure to die. But she had little hairs below her knee I just applied cream there very softly and even I was enjoying to touch her untouched parts.
“yeah they had very big…but don’t u worry dear…u are gonna love it” I was very open to her.

“what is the size”she asked again?

No need to worry its only 7 to 8 inch and you will get pain only first time so you need not to worry ok am like your elder sister I told her in very lovely way.

“But sharma aunty is saying that it is about 10 inch means it is as long as a school scale and fat more den ur tumb”  she told me in one breath.

“are she might have joked you” I tried to convince her.

“no no she was telling me seriously may be vikhas jiju’s may not be that big so you are not aware. she replied me. I was speechless as I love big fat dick always and I started to think means Sharma uncle have that big tool. There were so many questions in my mind now.
Is Sharma uncle really have that big tool.
Is it bigger than kamlesh too.

“what are u thinking its getting late” she told me.
ok ok I told her and completed waxing of her thighs. And we came out of that room to the main room.
“Where u have been…come to the main hall for the marriage ceremony” verma aunty told her daughter and we all took the bride to the main hall.

As we reached there I saw the hall was full of people and everyone was decorated very nicely. It was evening time and lights were switched on. Most of the lighting was done at the center where one stage was made for the ceremony. Two friends of bride took her to the stage and groom was already waiting there. Now they was in front of each other. But my mind was not able to think anything other then the thing told by sheetal before some time I wanted the answer of my doubts. I looked around me but I could not find Sharma uncle. I knew he was not a good person but I just wanted to know once that what Sharma aunty had told to sheetal was true or false as sharma uncle is old too.

I looked again and saw Sharma uncle was there in the middle of the crowed. My mind started working now I was thinking how to know what size he has under his pants. But I didn’t had any dirty thoughts for him.I decided to go to Sharma uncle but he was in the middle of the hall. Then I saw hema just near to him I got a chance to go there so I waited for the time that hema see me because it was not possible for me call her in this much noice. Just after few minuted hema saw me and I waved my hands towards her and she gave me response. Now I got the chance and indicated her that I wanted to come to her she just noded from there. I started to make a way of the people to reach there. my heart was now striking very fast.

I was very scared now because I knew that if went between the crowed people will try to molest me but I don’t have any other option left to find out the reality of the words of sheetal. After a little struggle I reached near hema.
“hema were u have been I was searching for u for a long time” I tried to give my reason for coming there.

“Bhabhi sheetal is looking soo preety from hear” hema replied. Then I saw Sharma uncle who was just few foots away from me. And just behind me was kamlesh who was trying to be always with hema. I could not go away from her but I came here for some other reason. So one idea came in my mind. I looked behind and started a communication with Sharma uncle who was looking at me but thinking something.
uncle see sheetal is looking so beautiful you know I have done some of her makeup I just made the first move.

“ooh that’s y I was thinking that y sheetal is looking is soo beautiful” he replied.

pardon me uncle I cant hear you it’s a lot of noise here I told him loudly even I had listened but it was my trick.

“I am telling u did well” he told in a louder voice.

sorry uncle cant hear you I told loudly, it was a golden chance for him and he was mature enough to grab this opportunity. He replaced kamlesh and came just close to me and within no second did what I expected, he just touched my back with his tool. He was very tall so he bend himself and came near my ears and told

“U make her as beautiful as of u” now this man in his old age was trying to flirt me and every woman in this world like to be praised for her beauty.

don’t tell a lie to me I told him to get more words in my praise.
“you are soo beautiful…u must try modeling” he told very slowly in my ears.

“vikas found a dimond like u…he is very luckey” he told me and I was in seventh heaven now. Just then he gave a slight jerk to his groin and his tool tried to burry in lower portion of my back. I was getting exited again this day was really different from other days. I was behaving very abnormally.

“shruti did u see bright and groom from hear”he asked me given one more jerk to me.
no am just trying to peep but you see the person in front of me is very tall so I cant see it properly I told him.

“oh den try to lift ur tows den u might see them”he gave me very good suggestion I impressed by her presence of mind.

I just put all my weight to both of my toes and raised my body up now I could see both groom and bride but just that second I realize the trick used by that old man. When my body raise up my hips was just in front of his man hood and he didn’t took a single second to give me a very solid jerk just between my ass crack and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee was the sound came out of my mouth. And in no second I came to my normal position again.

“what happned….is it painful” he asked very innocently. I didn’t expected he will do this but now I thought that this is the way I can feel if his tool is as big as explained by sheetal.
yaa actually am not habitual of this na so can’t stand in that position for long period I replied making a very cute face.
“ok u can do it for sometimes and den rest and den do it” he was again with a suggestion.
Ok uncle I said as even I wanted to feel something now. I just raised my body again and my bums caressed his thighs and halted at the middle of his gun. And as I knew already he did the same just buried his tool into my bums. I came to normal position again and now it was happening in very rethemic motion as I was giving him blow jobs but virtually.

My cunt was wet like never before and I was sure he was having very big banana under his pants how big that was the question I my mind only. This time when I raised my body i didn’t get stroke I looked back strangely he had gone some inches away from me and searching for something in his pocket it was dark so I can’t see properly. I was very disappointed and came to my normal position again.

I saw uncle came close to me again and bent as he wanted to say something to me I gave my ear to him as he almost touched my pink ear with his black lips.

“looks like u got tired can I help u ” he murmured.
I was really feeling a little tired of this raising and coming down so I asked him how he was going to help me.
“Are I can hold ur waist and lift u a bit…so that u can’t feel pain on ur tows any way”he told me.

I agreed. Now he hold my waist from his both big rough palms. I was wearing my sari below neval so his palms were resting on the nude area between my blouse and sari. My body was shivering now.

Sharma uncle: let me help u by lifting u.
My mind was fully concentrated on the place where he touched me.
Me: ok
I tried to raise my body up and he helped me giving a thrust to my waist he was holding my waist form left and right palm. I closed my eyes and was ready to get one hard stroke on my bums. But at very next second what I felt took my breath away.

When he came more close to me instead of his pants something else touched at my nude back between sari and blouse something very hot and hard. And it was trying to go inside my back like a arrow. I was mature enough to understand what it was.

How someone can be so shameless. It was the limit I am a married lady I can’t allow anyone to molest me like this. These all thought came to mind and I decided to oppose him now.
But up to this moment my bums came to the target and he gave direct shot to it as his tool was free it went few inch inside my ass crack taking every my tightly ripped sari inside too. \
Me: oohhhhhhhhhhhhhha
I tried to control my moan my panty was fully wet now. And I had to oppose him if I wanted to save my dignity now.
Me: uncle am having problem standing like this I must change the place now I will go front side.

Sharma uncle: oh u are soo delicate.
Me: I am really tired I will go now.
Sharma uncle: oh I have an idea where u don’t have to do all this.
He gave special pressure to upar niche I understood what he meant but I was only responsible to give him encouragement.
Me: what idea?

Sharma uncle: are very simple idea u can stand on my shoes so that u can enjoy the marriage. “Enjoyment of marriage or enjoyment of other thing” I thought in my mind.

Me: are how can I stand on your shoes u will be hurt?
Sharma uncle: how much weight u have….and u can’t get pass the croud…there no option can’t u bear some pain for ur sister like sheetal.
Me: I mean I cant .. how can I
Sharma uncle: don’t think…see the ceremony.
I didn’t had any option I just stepped back and place my one feet on his shoes and then another too. Now I could see the stage very clearly but now his gun was fixed at my bums.
Sharma uncle: now can u see.
Me: yeah I can.
Sharma uncle: are u enjoying the marriage
me: yes

Now he gave me again started his work and gave one gentle jerk to me. But as I was standing on his shoes my body moved ahead and I was near to fall and he placed very cunningly his both his hand just above my belly and neval and pulled me toward him very strongly and this gave double impact my bums stroked his tool very hard and uuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sound came out of my mouth I was not able to control myself.
Me: Uncles please leave me I can’t stand like this.
Sharma uncle: what happned? Is there any problem?
Me: you please don’t hold me am not comfortable.
Sharma uncle: u are falling so that’s y
Me: I won’t fall so leave.
Sharma uncle: ok as u wish…but if u fall?
Me: den u can catch me…but I won’t fall.

I told in very rigid voice now few minutes left for the ceremony to be over, I was so relived to think that I will be free very soon.

For some time everything was normal and I left my body free and uncle gave a very strong jerk and I loose my control and slept from his shoes. For giving me support he tried to hold me at my belly but as I was sleeping down his both palms slipped automatically on my big and round boobs he pressed them very hard and pulled me up to his shoes again. I became red with shame and anger too.

It was getting very vulgar now and for me it was unbearable. But due to his activities my nipple became straight and hard. He suddenly left my boobs but I was still feeling the tight squeeze of his fingers. This old man was really desperate and what has happened to me how can allow someone to enjoy me like this. But I didn’t know how to stop this but just then as god heard me. Ceremony was over and everyone started to go out of hall. I got down of his shoes too.

“At least say thanks for bearing ur weight for such a long time” he told giving a very shameless smile.

thanks I told what the hell I had to say him thanks for poking his nude tool in my ass and pressing my fully matured boobs. I was still feeling his grip on my boobs and his pointing hard rock dick on my butt. My husband hold me so many times from behind while he was erect but when he pressed his manhood to my bums it used to bend a little but Sharma uncles tool seemed to be made of iron it was trying to pierce my sari and petticoat and finding a way to the place where only my husband and some selected people could reach(u know which peoples I am talking about).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 11-03-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by nand - 11-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 11-03-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 11-03-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 11-03-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 11-03-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 12-03-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by ronylol - 12-03-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 12-03-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Marriage ceremony and gangbang - by Marginal - 13-03-2019, 08:34 AM