Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
We separated and took position in dark bush beside the stairs. My father appeared behind the banyan tree and his large shadow went behind it. He was hiding himself.

Within a minute Paresh came there in a loin cloth and a kamadulu. He bathed in that pond and came up. 

As he came out of water my Mother appeared before him naked and said, “Eso batsa aamar kachhe … !” Or , “Hey Son, Come near me !”

He looked at her nakedness, but smiled, “I have left the World and left everything in its attachment. I don’t need any human body.”

“I am not a common human body. I am full of desire and passion. I can make you happy.”

Paresh said, “I don’t need anything from you.”

Mother said, “I am Bhauravi Maa, want whatever you like. I can fulfill your desire.”

Paresh said, “ Instead, I bow before you as my Mother. You bless me as your son.”

My Mother said, “Ok my Son, you succeed in my test. You are pure and the right person to get enlightenment.”

Paresh bowed before my Mother, touched her feet and went upstairs. 

My father came out and received him, “I am glad to get you, my Son. Your test is over.”

Both of them went out of that place without knowing anything that happened before this incident. 

--

My Mother was naked and so was I. She whispered, “Now I want to bless you my Son.”

I kissed her, “As you wish, Maa.”

She caught hold my masculine rod and started rubbing again and I started playing with her beautiful and hot genitals, her hot clitoris. 

The darkness of amavasya covered everything inside its blindness. Only the warm whispers could be hard.

“Oh Maa ! You are so hot ! I want to fuck you !”

“Stop talking Ooooosh, what are you doing you bastard !”

My Mother’s Blessings...
[+] 8 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-03-2019, 08:09 PM