Who was the King - Copied
Rob cowered in fear, standing there in the sequined panties, intense lighting focused on him. Suddenly, music started playing and a loud voice suddenly boomed over a loud-speaker, "AND NOW... FOR THE MAIN ATTRACTION!! OUR NEWEST ADDITION AND STAR DANCER TO THE TWINKLE CLUB, POWDER-PUFF BI-cuRIOUS ROB THOMSON!!" 

WVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWV 

'J', who spoke at length with Claude Johnston about the Susan MacNealy situation and what to do about it, found Lisa and approached her mid-afternoon. "Hi Lisa," he said gently, trying to gain her trust, "how was your meeting?" 

Lisa looked nervously at 'J', but also seemed to think he had her best interests at heart since he had helped her already, answered, "She was really mean, and pretty much told me I have to work at the old nig-, um... elderly African American hospital for my work study." Lisa really had to catch herself. "Was she really that predjudiced?" thought Lisa, "She almost said the 'N' word right here in front of 'J' and he was black and had helped her. She was going to really work on this." 

'J' looked at Lisa in silence for a moment. He liked this Lisa, but also saw her for the racist bitch she was. Any hesitation he had before about the current plans for Lisa were instantly erased by her almost calm way of degrading and demeaning those of his race. But, he had to put on a smiley-face to sell the job, and also to set the other plan in motion. 

'J' held the note out to Lisa, and explained, "One of my friends who saw you leave the building with Mrs. MacNealy said this blew off from your papers as you stepped outside," and 'J' handed her the note. 

Lisa read the note and realized she didn't have much time to get ready and get to the meeting with Mrs. MacNealy. She looked back at 'J' and said, "Thank you so much 'J'!! You're a lifesaver!!" and she started to reach to hug him because of the joy and relief but then caught herself. 

'J' just calmly stood in front of Lisa, and said, "If I were white, I think you would have hugged me," and he looked down in feigned sadness. 

"But, I...," stammered Lisa, knowing that what 'J' said was true, but embarrassed at being called out so openly about it. 

'J' then reached his arms gently around Lisa and gave her a slight squeeze against his surprisingly firm and muscular body, even though he was relatively short and small compared to the athletes, and he whispered in Lisa's ear, "There, it isn't so bad, is it???" and he then stepped back. 

Lisa squirmed at first but then relaxed in silent submission as 'J' gave her the slight hug. But he was right, it wasn't so bad. "You're right 'J', not so bad," and she giggled. 

'J' looked at Lisa with a concerned look and quickly stated and asked, "Lisa, I didn't read the note, but I just want you to be safe with Mrs. MacNealy, does the note have anything to do with her?" 

Lisa looked at 'J', who she now seemed to trust and be able to confide in, "Yes, she wants me to meet her later on today, why?" 'J' again looked saddened and at odds, to which Lisa quickly asked, "What's wrong 'J'?" 

"You see Lisa," explained 'J', "I really shouldn't tell you this, but Mrs. MacNealy had a psychotic split about two years ago. She got medical attention and was cleared, but had these fantasies of being a secret agent. To make matters worse, her ancestry has some KKK members so she's combining faking being a federal agent with going after black groups." 

"That's terrible 'J'," answered Lisa, now starting to see and believe the inequities faced by non-whites. "But how does she still work here?" asked Lisa. 

'J' looked at Lisa, and said, "Well, her family goes back awhile as big donors, so they just found her a job where she can hopefully do the least damage, but it is just hurtful," and 'J' feigned sadness and even tried to cry. 

Lisa felt angry that privilege, even the same privilege that she enjoyed, was so blatantly used. She didn't know 'J' was lying to her, so she still asked, "What do you want me to do?" 

Susan MacNealy actually was an undercover agent working on dismantling CT Conglomerate, and waited on Lisa to further explain the next step of which Lisa would hopefully help in return for leniency on her loans. Susan had already scoped out the area for recording devices and set up a perimeter of electronic dead zone to prevent transmission of electronic sound devices. 

Lisa arrived to the meeting place a few minutes late and saw Susan. "Hi Mrs. MacNealy," she said, "I'm sorry I'm late. I rushed over as fast as I could." 

Susan was friendly this time, to Lisa's surprise, "Thank you Lisa for coming. I'm sorry I had to be so cold to you earlier." 

Lisa turned so she was facing sideways, her right shoulder and her purse closest to Mrs. MacNealy. She looked over her right shoulder at her and asked, "What do you mean?" 

"Can I trust you on this?" asked Susan MacNealy, using her skills as an agent to try and build an asset, but not knowing that the asset had already been turned against her. 

"Trust you?" asked Lisa in feigned innocence, and she continued, being scripted by 'J' as to what the conversation might be, "Whatever do you mean?" 

Susan went into detail about the suspected crimes, coverup, and continued management of a crime syndicate perpetrated by CT Conglomerate. Lisa listened in surprise, but what Susan didn't know was that the surprise wasn't about the crimes she was describing, but it was that Lisa thought Susan really was a mean racist trying to hurt the black community. Lisa even gained more empathy to the African Americans listening to Susan's story. 

"But, what can I do?" asked Lisa, trying to still stay in act. 

Susan answered quickly, "Lisa, the men at the hospital are not just old innocent men, but hardened criminals. I need you to gather as much intel about them as possible for the crimes. I don't want you to risk your life doing anything dangerous, but your tuition will be fully paid if you make three visits a week for two to three hours per visit." 

Lisa pretended to be both scared and happy as 'J' told her to be. 'J' had already promised her a better deal and given her $100 of upfront cash as proof of the deal struck. 'J's deal involved taping this meeting with Susan, of which she had an old Sony Walkman recorder taping the meeting, and still going to the hospital for three visits a week. Lisa was so happy she met 'J'. 

Lisa stayed silent for two minutes as 'J' instructed her to do, and then she answered, "For our country, I will do this," and she shook hands with Susan MacNealy. 

Lisa found 'J' not long after the meeting and handed him the Sony Walkman. 

"Did I do ok?" asked Lisa. 

"You did PERFECTLY," answered 'J', "and I'm sure those harmless old geezers at the hospital will be so happy under your care." 

'J' hugged Lisa again. Lisa wasn't sure why, but she didn't flinch or pull away this time. 

"Thanks again Lisa," said 'J' as he separated from the hug, "you did GREAT work!!" 

Lisa stood alone in the school corridor where she met 'J' thinking about the hug. "Why did he hug me?" she thought, "And why did it feel natural this time?" and then she felt a bit ashamed as she thought, "And why do I keep thinking about him hugging me?" 

Kristin Carter, the beautiful new teacher, was sitting with Claude Johnston and laughing (while also now on her third, and most potent cup of coffee and 'cream'.) "What are you calling this thesis again Reverend? I really cannot believe our discussion went to this topic," she stated in a giggle, she then picked up a piece of paper and began to fan the air towards her face. "It seems to have gotten hot in here," she said. 

Reverend Johnston laughed again in a deep bellyful laugh and replied, "The conversation I guess has taken us there, to hotness, but not to fiery damnation of course," and then he answered, "the thesis is, 'The Whores and Rapists in Jesus' Bloodline'." 

The coffee seemed to stick in Mrs. Carter's throat. In fact, it was the potent load of Claude Johnston's cum used as coffee cream which was sticking in her throat, but she honestly believed it was from the clench of surprise and shock of him mentioning again the title of his thesis. She tried to answer, "Gllubpp...," then she paused, tried to swallow and said, "Mmmlp," Kristin shook her head, gulping multiple times. 

Claude, seeing her struggle, handed Kristin a small glass filled with a clearish-yellow fluid. "I'm sorry, I must not have prepared the cream well-enough for you. This yellow juice can help wash it down. It is from the same root that feeds the cream maker. I'd recommend gulping it down, the taste and smell can be pretty bad, unfortunately." 

Mrs. Carter took the glass and poured the fluid into her mouth. Again she tried to swallow, and while it did dilute the cream in her throat, she had to swish around the foul tasting and pungent smelling yellowish fluid in her mouth until she was finally able to swallow everything altogether. She looked at Reverend Johnston, and apologized and felt a bit in a daze, but then she remembered her thoughts and asked, "What do you mean, whores and rapists?" 

"Kristin," began Claude, "did David not commit adultery and bang to Bathsheba? Was not Tamar, who disguised herself as a whore, a Canaanite and clearly African American, or black, to put it bluntly? In other words, in addition to being whores and rapists, Jesus' ancestors were black, meaning Jesus was black." 

Kristin Carter sat in an awed daze. Everything said to her was absolutely true. She could not deny any of it, even had she been in a right state of mind. The fact that she had just swallowed a large amount of Claude's cum and urine only made her mind more suggestable. It made sense to Kristin, although she had never thought of it before, that yes, Jesus was in all likelihood black or at the least, multiracial. 

"Of course, it makes sense that as the white Catholics and Protestants took over Christianity, that in embarrassment over their puny manhoods, that they would seek to hide the black presence and dominance over sexuality," explained Reverend Johnston, and he reached out his hand and gave something to Kristin, "here, have a breath mint." 

Claude had the mints made up as Peppermint outsides with a concentrate of his special cum cream on the inside. He would just keep her here talking long enough to get through the outer shell of the breath mint. Once she hit the concentrate, she would be suggestable. She probably was already suggestable enough now, but Claude wanted to be careful not to form barriers that would take time to undo. 

"Yes," said Kristin in a slightly slurred voice, "I guess it would make sense that Jesus might be black, at least partially." She took the breath mint and popped it in her mouth. She was happy to get the acrid taste of the yellow fluid out of her mouth using the mint. "What is this talk about puny manhoods though?" asked Kristin curiously. 

"Ah hah!!" laughed Claude aloud, "You ARE paying attention Kristin Carter!! Could I ask you a somewhat personal question Kristin?" asked Claude. 

They had spent much of the day together. Kristin had already had three of Claude's cum loads of cream in her coffee as well as an extremely concentrated shot of urine, all items from his penis. Of course, she was not aware of that intimacy, but she was unsure of how to handle the current question. "What do you mean to ask Reverend Johnston?" she asked, thinking it best to answer a question with another question as she had been taught. 

"We will discuss further in a few moments. How was your trip here?" he asked. 

"It was fine, thank you," answered Kristin, but she couldn't get the idea of the 'puny manhoods' out of her head for some reason. The breath mint was feeling so good in her mouth, she felt it getting smaller and more brittle, and decided to bite it to finish it up. Upon biting into the mint, she felt a cream filling coat her tongue and it was like a mixture of a jolt of electricity as well as the aftershock of a thunderclap, filling her body with a sense of excitement mixed with a deadening of the feelings. 

Reverend Johnston took Kristin's arm and guided her into the next room, which had eight students in it; four black male students and four white male students. Reverend Johnston asked the group what they were reading as he and Mrs. Carter entered the room. 

"Pastor," said one of the white males, "we are reading from Ezekiel." 

"What verse?" asked Claude. 

"We just finished the 18th verse of Chapter 23 Reverend Johnston," said one of the black males. 

Claude handed the bible to Kristin and said, "Please read the 19th and 20th verses Mrs. Carter." 

Kristin picked up the bible, found her place and read, "19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." Kristin grew even paler after reading the verses. 

Reverend Johnston looked at everyone and stated, "Let's discuss, first you Mrs. Carter, what do you think about this?" 

"Ummm..., the genitals the size of donkeys and emissions like that of horses, I believe that is symbolism, isn't it?" Kristin Carter both stated and asked. 

Reverend Johnston exuberantly stated, "What a great topic! There we have it, and assignment for tomorrow. Is Ezekiel Chapter 23 verse 20 symbolism or reality of African Americans? You four," Claude said while pointing at the white students, "you take the symbolism side of the argument while you four," he said pointing at the black students, "you take the factual argument side." 

Just then the bell to end the school day rang. Claude looked at everyone, and laughed, saying, "I guess further discussion of the African American donkey-sized genitalia spurting horse-sized loads of cum similar to a firehose will have to wait until tomorrow." The boys ran out of the classroom quickly leaving Claude and Kristin Carter in the room. 

The room was spinning for Kristin Carter and she called out for help just as she began to pass out. Claude reached out and caught her saying, "I've got you Mrs. Carter, I've got you." The school medical staff entered the room as well as the tech staff entered carrying her laptop. Claude instructed the tech staff on an advanced redirect virus that would send her to a specific site when she searched for certain items. 

Cheryl Thomson passed the classroom and saw Mrs. Carter fall into Master Johnston's arms. Part of her felt relief that it seemed as if her times of torment had ended while another part of her felt sadness what seemed to be a loss of attention that she had been getting. 

Susan McNealy opened up her file on CT Conglomerate. She had a wall with punch tabs holding up the connections between the different organizations of which she was aware. From the secrecy and lack of answering any questions whenever she would inquire, she felt it was well established and instilled fear into businesses about potential retaliation. 

Of course, from her management's perspective, the lack of answering questions meant there was nothing that could be proven and they might soon have to drop the case. 

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" thought Susan to herself as the last two years of her life had been piecing together a strange black hole of information. Just enough to give her the sense that something wasn't right, but not enough to do any definitive action. 

Susan read through the files. For some reason, she just had a strange instinct to look at Potoxy, GA. She reviewed the files and saw nothing extraordinary, except that the population remained fairly constant. People even moved to that god-forsaken area of Georgia. 

"Hmmm... this is new," thought Susan, "two families have moved to Potoxy in the last year. Before that, it was on average one family every two years. Ah, and it looks as if the thing in common with the two families is the Online Academy of Education, run by some Gerald White." 

Susan did a little more digging and found that two of the graduates of "Online Academy of Education", a Cheryl Thomson moved there earlier this year and a Kristin Carter just recently moved there. Hmmm... looking at the files, before this year, only one family moved about every three years. Susan looked further and discovered the "Online Academy" just started a few months before Cheryl Thomson moved to Potoxy although the webpage makes it look like it is a well-established school. 

Susan tried to find any way to make a break in the case. "Hmmmm... maybe if I take some of the online classes, I can discover what is going on. If it is a break in the case, I will try for reimbursement, but if not, I will just take the hit myself," thought Susan. She then looked online and registered for a three-week teaching certificate program that she could complete because she already had advanced degrees. The headset and monitoring system would arrive soon so she could begin. 

Kristin Carter awoke in her hotel room. She had a throbbing in the back of her head, but as she lie there and scanned her body, she felt a wetness and a throbbing from between her legs as well. She grew nervous, as she felt her mind was going to lust and sin being apart from her husband as she traveled to Potoxy before him so she could start her new job teaching. 

She flinched when she felt something cool and soft rubbing at her forehead and she opened her eyes to see Pastor Johnston (Claude Johnston) wiping at her brow with a cool cloth. 

"You had us quite worried there Mrs. Carter," said Claude as he continued to wipe her forehead and her upper lip, squeezing the cloth a bit at the upper lip to allow her to drink without choking as well as get the fumes from the fluid. "I wanted to make sure you were ok so I brought you back to your room," said Claude further, "and to remind you of your classroom plan for tomorrow about Ezekiel." 

Upon hearing this Kristin's eye flew open in a bit of a panic as she felt she left a terrible impression for herself on the school, Pastor Johnston, and her career. "I'm so sorry," she pleaded as she sat up quickly, the fumes from her upper lip as well as her swallowing of the fluid began taking effect. Claude had lined the liquid with a hallucinogen PCP for this stage of her introduction. 

Mrs. Carter sat up quickly, her brunette hair was tussled a bit from her sleep, and she looked at how she was dressed and she was only in a nightgown and naked underneath it. She had no idea how she got from being clothed earlier in the day at the school to being in bed and dressed for bed with a black stranger next to her. Thank god he was a minister!! 

Claude went to the desk to get the laptop that his technology team worked on to plant a redirect virus inside. Anytime someone typed anything related to Ezekiel and Babylon, it would redirect to a predefined series of popups. He handed the laptop to Mrs. Carter. 

Kristin Carter quickly took the laptop, opened it, and typed into the 'Search' window: "Ezekiel" and various tabs came up describing he was a prisoner in Babylon. Reverend Johnston sighed loudly and Mrs. Carter looked at him to inquire why. He explained, "You see," he said in a somewhat explanatory yet somewhat defensive tone, "Ezekiel was an outsider visiting a strange land. He had prejudices and fears that the bible has allowed to continue thousands of years. Ancient Babylon was in many ways similar to modern-day New York City. I only mention this as my roots go to Babylon from my father's side of the family. Ezekiel was not from there and jealous.," suggested Claude to Kristin. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Who was the King - Copied - by hirarandi - 27-09-2020, 08:40 PM