Adultery Betrayals & Sacrifices...
Betrayals & Sacrifices: Update 15- Binisha's Day Out- Part 1

5.30 pm, Friday, 30th March, 2018, Das Residence...
Every Friday afternoon Arjun's mom and some of her friends from the building meets in the teacher lady's flat at the first floor. Together they read The Bhagabat Puran, Vishnu Puran, Mahabharat, Ramayan etc. such religious books. In the meantime, Binisha and the rest of the family plays ludo in the afternoon. Some days Arjun also joins with the twins and his wife. Other days it's Champa who joins in the game when Arjun is out in his hotel in the busy days. They play normally two vs. two games. For the fun of the game they bet 100 tk or more as the winning team takes all. But recently they started to make the bets bit more adult themed day by day when Arjun is not at home. They put the bets written in small papers and keeps them in a small pot. The losing team has to open the pot and perform whatever was written as the bets.This Friday also as usual the twins were playing as a team against Champa and Binisha.
Dev: Yes yes today we won this game. Now you have to do what we want. Last week you both were so cocky. Now we are going to show you.
Nokul: Yeah, more like they are going to show us.
The two tasks for Champa was that whenever their brother and mother will not be in the room Champa have to work all nude around the house for the next week till the next game happens. And in the second task that Dev given her was that she have to prepare tea from tomorrow morning for the rest of the week with her own breast milk.
Champa was stunned after reading the papers. 
Champa: Hey Dev da this is ridiculous. How can I work in the nude. What if Mashi(Arjun's mom. Mashi means aunt) or Arjun dada sees me. Arjun dada may be in the work all day but what about mashi?
Nokul: Just wear a maxi in the day, and a orna(long scarf) on the top. You can move and wear it in seconds. You don't need to wear anything underneath just like boudi does nowadays when dada isn't around.
Champa: How can I make tea with my milk? I am not a cow. I don't give liters of milk. And what is my son going to drink, ha?
Dev: Come on Champa di it's easy. Your son is already 1 years old. he can have other food besides your milk now. You just have to make sure that your husband don't drink it all.
Binisha: Ha ha ha... You boys became so much perverted in this four months! Where do you get this weird thoughts from? Can you boys get anymore kinkier.
Saying that Binisha opened her two papers. And then she sighed and said...
Binisha: Oh man... I just had to ask that.
All of them laughed at her remark...
----0----

7th April, 2018, Saturday, 6.30 am, Das residence...
Binisha woke up early today because today is the day of the picnic. She had to bath and do some prayers and then make breakfast for everyone. Her husband will leave for his work at 7.30 as always. After sending off her husband she will also have to get ready and she and Nokul will leave the house at 8.30. The picnic bus will start at 9.00 am from the New Market. It will be very difficult for her to be ready at proper time so she asked Champa to come in the morning today to help her today. Now it was 6.30 and both of them were in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

Champa: So boudi, you are going to Cox's Bazar today right? Have you ever gone there before?
Binisha: Yes, I went there on our honeymoon. It is very nice there. Do you know that Cox's Bazar sea beach is the longest sea beach in the whole world!
Champa: Wow, really? Is it longer than the Patenga sea beach? (Patenga is Chattagram city's local sea beach.)(Cox's Bazar is in Chattagram Zone)
Binisha : Of course stupid. Patenga is tiny compared to Cox's Bazar. It is much bigger and grander in Cox's Bazar.
Champa : You had so much fun there na?
Binisha: Yes, I really did.
Champa: I was just thinking something else when you say it boudi.
Binisha: What?
Champa: You went there on your first honeymoon with dada. And now you are going there with the younger brother in 2nd honeymoon? 
Binisha: Not funny Champa. I am not going alone with Nokul. There will be 20 more male and female friends with him. So, there will be no hanky panky.
Champa: Come on boudi you should know better than that. Those are college going boys & girls. They are going to be naughty. And Nokul da is also taking you as his girlfriend not older sister.
Binisha: Let's see what happens. Now lets hurry up and finish. Some hungry mouths will be coming soon.
 They finished their preperations in the next 10 minutes and started to call everyone for breakfast. Binisha went to her bedroom and saw that her husband was in the shower. She arranged Arjun's clothes and kept them on the bed for him to wear. She brushed clean Arjun's shoes the previous night. She also arranged all the papers he will be taking with him.
After breakfast Arjun gave 10000 tk to Nokul and 10000 tk to Binisha to take with them. While giving permission to go on this picnic he didn't know what his brother and wife were upto behind his back. He thought it has been a long time since his wife has had some outing. And as she said many times before how much she loved the beach he told her to go and have fun there. And now he regretted even letting her go alone with his brother. But he thinks he can not forbid her to go now as she might suspect something is off. Before leaving for work Arjun went towards his mom's room & as usual took her blessing. Binisha walked to the door with him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips after making sure no one could see them.
Binisha: Bye, shona. See you tonight. Love you.
Arjun : See you tonight. Hope you will enjoy the beach today. Bye.
As Arjun was turning to go Binisha caught hold of Arjun's hand from behind. When Arjun looked confused she told him...
Binisha: Well, aren't you forgetting something Mr. Husband? I just said I love you.
Arjun: Oh, sorry. I love you too Mrs. Wife.
Binisha: Perfect now. See you. Have a good day.
Same day, 8.15 am, Das residence...
Nokul, Dev and his mom Supriya all was in the drawing room. Nokul was ready and waiting for his boudi to come out. Champa was in Binisha's room helping her getting ready. When Binisha came out to the drawing room the twins was speechless. She was looking gorgeous. Binisha was wearing a salwar kamiz of two shades of purple. The salwar pant was like a leggins as if it was glued to her feet like a second skin. The long kamiz was a little body fitting on the top portion with two cuts on both sides on the lower portion from waist to almost to the ankles. She normally does not wear any undergarments at home because she can not tolerate heat at all, but now she wore a nice set of black lace bra and thong. She wore a long see through orna over her bust pinned to her both shoulders. Overall, she looked classy and sexy but not slutty. Dev and Nokul have not ever seen her wearing salwar suit before and they were mesmerised with her. Everyone in the room complemented her saying she looked beautiful. She actually looked like a college going girl. Nokul just had a little problem with her look.
Nokul: Boudi excuse me, but I think you mistakenly wore sindoor and shakha(A special kind of white bangles worn by married ***** ladies) today. Remember, you are going as an unmarried girl.
Binisha: Sorry, but how can I not wear shakha and sindoor, I am a married woman. It is said that if a woman does not wear shakha-sindoor all the time, her hisband's life can be at danger.
Nokul: But everyone will know you are married that way.
Supriya: Wait a minute. Nokul, you are taking your boudi to a picnic. It should be obvious to your friends that she is married to your brother or else how she could be your boudi.
Nokul: But mom, I haven't told them that. I told them I am taking a friend with me. 
Supriya: What? Why would you do that?
Dev: Relax mom, those are college boys. They would laugh at him if they know he is taking a guardian with him while going to a picnic. 
Nokul: Yeah mom. I will be their laughing stock. I thought boudi loves beaches, then how does it matters if I tell them that she is my friend? They are not going to check by coming to our home.
Supriya: Whatever, I can not let Binisha out of the house without applying sindoor. I can not risk my son's safety for anything in the world.
Champa: Boudi why don't you apply sindoor in the middle of your vermillion and then comb the hairs from one side. That way you will be applying sindoor but no one can see it.
Nokul: Yes boudi you can try it. The problem is solved then.
Binisha: I guess that can work, but what about the Shakha(white bangles).
Nokul: Ok, wait a minute. I have an idea. I think I know what to do. 
Saying so he went into his bedroom and brought something with him.
Dev: Hey, that's mine. I bought it for... 
Nokul: For who?
Dev: Never mind. Boudi can use it. But you must give those back later.
Binisha: What are those.
Nokul: See these white bands. You can use them instead of Shakha. Nobody will suspect it.
Binisha: Is it ok mom?
Supriya: I guess. Ok, now you hurry up and comb your hair as Champa said. Champa, you go help her dear. 
Champa: Ok, Mashi.
----0----
Same day, same time, at the main street near Arjun's building....
Arjun was sitting in his car watching everything happening at his house. He could understand Nokul but could not understand his mother or Binisha. Nokul wanted to take her with him at any cost. That was straight and simple. But his wife is going there as an unmarried girl. She loves me, won't go without sindoor and shakha but yet going there anyhow as my younger brother's gf. They are making a big issue of simple shakha-sindoor but ignoring the main thing. One person's wife should not pretend to be someone else's gf. What is she thinking? Doesn't she care if someone we know may see her with him? I wish I could see how she behaves with him at public pretending to be his girlfriend. Will they be all lovey-dovey? On the second thought I don't want to see that. It is bad enough that I had seen her having sex with someone else. I don't know if I can tolerate her being romantic with anyone else. Here they are going out now. I can't see her anymore. I should also be going to Razia's. 
And Arjun saved last half hours feed in his phone memory.
----0----
9.10 am, New Market, Chattagram....
Arjun and Binisha reached New Market area and saw the minibus they were supposed to board. Nokul's group hired the bus for the whole day. Nokul's friend Imtiaz was in front of the parked bus. He called Nokul several times in the last 15 minutes. Imtiaz saw Nokul approaching and shouted...
Imtiaz: Hey idiot, don't you have a watch at your house? You live 10 minutes from here and still managed to be the one coming last. And...(He paused after he saw Binisha walking from behind to Nokul's side) 
Nokul: Sorry mate. I had to pick her up on the way. Meet her, this is my girlfriend Nisha. Nisha, this is my friend Md. Imtiaz Ahmed.
Imtiaz composed himself and extended his hands towards Binisha..
Imtiaz: Hello, Nisha. It's a pleasure meeting you.
Binisha: Same here. I hope you don't mind but only my parents and MY MAN are allowed to call me Nisha.I am Binisha Das for the rest of the world.
Binisha looked at Nokul from the corner of her eyes as she said that.
Imtiaz: Ok Ma'am. Binisha it is. Welcome. I hope you will have fun today with all of us.
Nokul: Ok, let me introduce you to the rest of the gang.
It was almost nine thirty in the morning. The roads and streets will be crowded and overflowing with people within an hour at the busy New Market area. They were getting on in the bus when Binisha saw something on the left side on the footpath and quickly started to run that way. She saw two men walking and talking in the footpath. They were nearing a parked vehicle. And a man was running behind them with a knife in hand. She shouted towards them at the top of her voice," Hey mister, look out. Look out. Hey...." Both the men heard her shout and turned barely in time to stop the other man. One man caught the knife with his hands injuring himself in the process. The other guy with him punched the assassin in the face and he dropped to the floor like a potato bag. Other students got down from the bus and walked towards them. Some passerbys also gathered there. 
"Are you alright mr. I mean Sir?", Binisha said to the injured man. Nokul also got there by then and said,"You are bleeding a lot sir, you should see a doctor." The man smiled at Binisha and spoke to her without even acknowledgeing Nokul," Thank you kid. You just saved my life. I am forever grateful to you. So, what is the name of the beautiful angel that saved my life? Binisha was a llittle shy hearing her praise but managed to say," My name is Binisha Das sir." "Where do you live Binisha?", he asked again. Nokul chipped in at that time," Sir sorry, we are really getting late. Let's go Binisha."The man said,"Ok then Binisha, this is my card. Anytime you have any problem, anything you need, just give me a call." "Ok sir. Thank you. Please get yourself some first aid soon.Bye." Saying that Binisha, Nokul and rest of the students got on board the bus & it started for it's destination. Everyone of Nokul's friends excitedly intriduced themselves with Binisha. Well everyone except for one. We will come back to that later. The girls took her in with them. Nokul wanted to sit with her but he was dissapointed as his friend Mili made her sit with the ladies group in the back. Two of the boys had guiter with them. They played guiter and some of them sang songs, shouted and basicaly had fun. Binisha thought she went back in time to her college days. The enthusiasm and the power of teen youth had contaminated her as well. All of the 20 students in the bus was between 18 to 20 years old. But she felt like she was one of them. Everyone was very nice to her except one girl wearing glasses in a blue salwar suit. Binisha thought the girl named Jonaki was somewhat cold towards her. Anyhow if the start to this journey is so much fun then she is going to enjoy today to the fullest. Next stop is going to be Cox's Bazar, the city with the longest sea beach in the world and she was very much eagar to enjoy the beach to her hearts content.
----0----
The bus reached Cox's bazar by 12.30pm. It was decided they will go to Labony Beach Point where they will first see the waterfall there and then have lunch. After lunch they will go down the beach. After seeing the sunset they will come back. The bus will start at 7.00 pm for home. After reaching Labony Point they walked to the waterfall by foot. All of them were divided into few small groups. Binisha was walking with Mili, Jonaki and one other girl named Rokeya. Imtiaz and Nokul was walking few feet behind them. 
Imtiaz: I can't believe it man.
Nokul: What?
Imtiaz: Sorry, I was talking to myself.
Nokul: Who talks to himself so loudly? Anyway what is that you don't believe?
Imtiaz: I can't believe that such a bomb is your girlfriend.
Nokul: Why? What is there to not believe?
Imtiaz: I mean what did she see in you? She is way out of your league man.
Nokul: Well I don't want to brag but I am tall, smart, handsome, acdemically brilliant and one other thing that I can't tell you about. I have quite a few thing going in my way that girls seem to love.
Imtiaz: You dog. I know what other thing you are talking about. You are the man.
They fist bumped each other after saying that.
Nokul: So when are you planning to not be a virgin anymore?
Imtiaz: You know we live in Bangladesh, not America right? People stare when they see a boy and girl walks holding hands in our city. People will say that you are a pervert if they know a boy and girl had sex before marriage. Shame for you and your whole family. Such a city we live in where 80% of the boys from middle class families are virgin before marriage. I am a part of that 80%.
Nokul: We are not in Chattagram now. This is Cox's Bazar, the beach city. Do you want to change your situation? Do you want to stop being a virgin today?
Imtiaz gulped nervously and spoke...
Imtiaz: I want to but it is impossible. Mili is carefree and fun loving but not in that department.
Nokul: Have you ever tried?
Imtiaz: No, but...
Nokul: You never know until you try.
Imtiaz: What about Jonaki and Rokeya those two sidekicks of hers?
Nokul: They won't be any problem. Now lets go walk with our girls. Both of them are ignoring us on purpose. Let's try to find out what are they pissed off about.
Imtiaz: I already know why mine one is pissed off. You try to find out your problem. Let me see if I can cool off Mili.
Nokul: Yeah. Let's go.
----0----
Although I promised to post a big update I had to break this update into two parts. I will finish editing the 2nd part tomorrow night and post it tomorrow. I hope you enjoy reading the first half of Binisha's day out.
[+] 7 users Like worldlover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by worldlover - 17-07-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by Curiousbull - 17-07-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by ronylol - 17-07-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by playboy131 - 18-07-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by Xossipyan - 18-07-2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by worldlover - 20-07-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by Givemeextra - 18-07-2020, 08:37 AM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by worldlover - 20-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Betrayals & Sacrifices... - by Neo_ - 18-07-2020, 09:23 AM