Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 3

[Image: hqdefault-1.jpg]

'Now open your eyes, Sanjay', she said.

I did so. She was standing in front of me with her back to me, facing the shower head. She was only inches in front of me, but glancing down I could see her slender, smooth back, and her pert, round buttocks. And of course her long, black, wavy hair. I could feel my dick was beginning to inflate.

'Now Sanjay, I've had a long flight this morning and I need to freshen up. And I find it's a lot easier if you have someone to help you.'

'Okay', I offered, only just managing to squeak the word out.

'Start with my hair, and make sure you're thorough', she said with the tone of a school teacher, handing me a bottle of shower gel she had brought in.

[Image: unnamed.png]

Reluctantly I moved my hands away from my growing cock and put some gel in my hand, and began lathering it into her silky mane. I started at the top, bunching her hair into a pony-tail. This isn't so bad, I thought. But before long I had to move down the hair, and my hands inevitably brushed against her soft back. The sight of the suds slowly sliding down her body and over her prominent ass cheeks made my dick twitch again.

I had now done an adequate job of the hair, but even before I finished she had more plans.

'Now, my body. You know I'm used to having everything done for me don't you?', she said jokingly.

This was getting too much. I had a full on hard-on now, and she was asking for more. I started with her shoulders, massaging the soap in, and my heart skipped a beat as she let out a little sigh of satisfaction. I moved down her back, lathering in the suds. I stopped at her lower back.

'Keep going...', she said.

With a deep breath my hands began to rub over her ass. It was beautifully soft, yet tight. My cock was no longer just hard, it was throbbing, but I was beginning to enjoy this. Still nervous, I managed to reason that I had no choice in the matter, so I might as well try to enjoy it.

'That's enough of the back, she said, before I'd even got to her legs, 'now do my front'.

Without responding I slowly moved my hands around her and rubbed some soap into her tight midrift. I needed to move in closer to her to do this, and to my horror my penis nudged against the small of her back.

I tried to keep my ass pushed backwards to avoid this, but it was too difficult. She hadn't reacted, so I moved in closer again, and let my cock rest against her back and the top of her ass.

'Seems someone's got a bit excited', she said teasingly, but not nastily.

I proceeded to massage her tummy (too frightened to move my hands anywhere else) and the movement meant my cock rubbed ever so slightly up and down her slick skin.

'Don't be shy', she said, and took my hands, placing them firmly on her tits. I gasped in excitement. I'd never seen a pair in real life, and now I had a pair – a very famous pair – right in my palms. When she moved her hands off mine I gained a little confidence, and began rubbing them gently, spreading some of the soap from her belly upwards, my hands lightly pushing her breasts up with the movement.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I felt a twinge in my balls. For a second I thought I was going to shoot cum up her back then and there. I took my hand off her breasts for a while whilst the feeling passed, then returned to them. Now I concentrated on the nipples. The façade of 'freshening up' was past, and I was fully engrossed in this sanctioned groping session. I tweaked her left one a few times, and it hardened in my hand. I played with the ring in her right one for a while.

All the time Shriya said not very much, sometimes letting a little moan out, sometimes directing me with her hands. After a few minutes I plucked up the courage to move my hands south, down her breasts, over her tummy. Just as my right hand felt the border of her pubic hair she pulled my hands away.

'No, not there Sanjay', she said brightly. 'But you have done very well, and you've been very obedient. Now, how about your reward.'

continue....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Vivek.av - 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by K.rahul - 18-09-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 24-09-2020, 03:10 PM