Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
9. Shriya's Idea of fun 

[Image: 17203099-1756627454651974-5688575253289615730-n.jpg]

It was the late summer of 2003, and I was working in a 5 star hotel in Dubai. Nothing well paid, mind; just a job as a hotel porter (or 'dogsbody', as the title should more accurately be known). I had just finished school at the age of 18, and had been offered this job for the summer by a family friend. I saw it as a great way to see another part of the world before returning for the start of university in Chennai, and of course, a way to make a little money.

I was a shy boy back then, and a virgin. To be frank, the prospect of university scared me a bit, and the job in a hotel dealing with the public was also a strategic move to bring me out of myself and build up my confidence with other people. (And boy did it work by then end!)

Anyway, this was a top hotel. Basic rooms would go for $500 per night, and it had everything. And I mean everything: the place had a helipad on the roof for Christ's sake! The place had 20 floors, and overlooked the sea on one side, with a great view of the thriving city on the other.

Because of the location and the quality of the place, we often had famous people coming for a stay. Half the time I didn't know who they were until some colleague would call me aside and say something like 'Hey, isn't that the Indian foreign minister', or something. But sometimes there would be someone recognizable to someone like me: an actor, a presenter – or a singer, maybe.

Ah yes, an Actress. It was the start of August by now, and there had been word going around for the past week that Shriya Saran was coming for a stay. Later I would learn she was coming straight from her movie shooting, to recuperate in a location where she was less likely to be mobbed by fans. I didn't think much of this at the time. Yes, it would be interesting to see such a famous person 'in the flesh', but on the other hand our contact with the guests is always minimal, and tending to the more 'important' people is usually left to the more senior staff. Such unprofessionalism as to, say, ask for an autograph is strictly forbidden, and could get you sacked on the spot.

So when the day of her checking-in came I wasn't particularly anxious. I guessed I'd get a glimpse or two of her over the fortnight of her stay, but little more.

I was retrieving some coffee cups left on one of the tables in the large foyer.

'Sanjay', barked my manager, Michael, appearing from one of the officers, 'I need you and four other porters. Ms Saran's flight has come in early and she'll be here in 10 minutes. Kumar and De Sousa haven't come on shift yet, so you'll need to deal with her arrival with me and a few others.'

(Kumar and De Sousa were the two most senior porters who would normally get this sort of job.)

I rallied round the foyer and kitchen, managing to get hold of 3 other porters, and we returned to Michael.

'Right', he said, 'David, Philip and Rajan come with me ready to greet her outside'.

'Sanjay', he said, turning to me, 'you're the newest here so you can wait inside the door. You can help carry the bags if need be'.

So I stood patiently for a few minutes. Eventually I heard a two cars pull up, and the racket as Shriya's entourage emerged. I heard Michael give his usual sickening, sycophantic greeting. They seemed to have been talking for ages, when about ten people marched through the door, mainly men in suits. Through the crowd I could just make out Shriya. She was beautiful, even from behind, her wavy long black hair shining, and as she turned to the side briefly, I saw her radiant face.

I was snapped out my trance by Michael.

'Sanjay! Don't just stand there! Help carry the lady's baggage!'

I nipped outside and picked up the last two cases, then proceeded back inside to follow Shriya, her entourage, and the other porters up to the lifts.

[Image: shriya-saran-casual-outfit-airport-look.jpg]

By the time I arrived at the premier penthouse suite I'd hardly seen anything more of Shriya, but as we entered the room the people dispersed, checking every last detail of the room, and so I saw her in full. She looked amazing, even though she was wearing an unremarkable pair of comfortable trousers and a plain white (tight) t-shirt. My gaze guiltily hesitated on her right breast as I was startled by the clear sight of her nipple ring under the material. Evidently, she didn't do bras.

Did she catch me looking? I felt her eyes on me as I tried to busy myself. Along with the other porters I moved her stuff into the bedroom, and returned to the main living area where Shriya was chatting to one of her suits.

'Right', exclaimed Michael, the Manager, 'we will leave you to it, Ms Saran. If you need anything please just call down..."

'Er, Shriya would like someone to help unpack and arrange the rooms', said one of her people. Shriya smiled.

'Of course', responded Michael, 'errr...David will assist you, and we'll get one of our more experienced porters to help when they arrive too, if you like.'

For the first time, Shriya spoke audibly.

'Actually', she said, 'those three have been so good getting my things from the car', referring to the other three porters. 'Couldn't...Sanjay do it?', she asked, reading my name from my badge.

'Okay...no problem', said Michael.

She looked at me and offered me a sweet smile. I gulped with anticipation. I was terrible at meeting new people, even when they were normal people like me! How was I going to handle this?!

Michael brought me to one side as the others made finishing touches to the room.

'One wrong move and you’re fired, Sanjay, ok?' he whispered. 'You know I'd never let someone as new as you do this, with such a high profile client, but it seems I have no choice at the moment. This lady is going to spend a fortune in this place, so best behaviour. Understood?'

I nodded nervously.

The other hotel staff left, and after a minute of further checking and pandering, the entourage slowly filed out to find their rooms.

'Are you sure you want us to all leave?', I heard one of them ask her.

'Sure, I'll be fine. I'll page you if there are any problems.'

The silence was deafening as the door closed, the room now empty except the two of us. I plucked up the courage to break it.

'So, do you need me to help you unpack?'

'No', she replied bluntly, looking straight at me from just a few feet away, a gentle smile creeping across her face.

'Erm, I can rearrange the furniture if you like?'

'No, that's fine...Sanjay.

'What do you require me for, then?', I asked cautiously.

She hesitated and looked to the side.

continue...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM