Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Wink 
One day when my mom was bathing in the night and I was waiting for her to come out, I saw a ray of light coming out through a gap. My evil mind awoke. The bathroom was outside our house. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and then proceeded with a wild beating heart, to see if I could see anything. I had to kneel down to get my eye to the gap. At first I saw nothing, just the yellow light of the bulb. Suddenly my mom`s leg appeared frightening me out of my skin. I thought I was caught but she had just moved. I peeped in once again. She was naked with droplets of water on her body. She had huge boobs and was applying soap on it. Her nipples were standing out as if aroused. I watched her bounce her boobs around as she applied all over her softness. I followed her hands down as it led to her navel and then to her pussy. Her pussy was all covered with hair. She turned around and applied soap on her thighs and legs. 

As she bends I remember Ramnath's mother. My mom's ass was not as beautiful or large as hers but still looked good. As she bends, my eye suddenly went to the position between her legs. I found a secret drawer. It emerged like lips, making me feel more erotic. Later I understood that would be the destination of every man. I found myself reaching for my dick and began to masturbate, seeing the first view of an inner woman. I covered my dick with my hand while I ejaculated as never before and ran to wash seeing that my mother had begun to dress after her bath.

From then on I masturbated daily seeing her nudity. It was not always bath I got to see. Sometimes she would urinate other times even doing her toilet. I always feasted on her nakedness for my masturbation. Sometimes she would have finished her bathroom and toilet by the time I reach from school. That day I would wait for the night. In the night when she is asleep, I would lift her dress and shine a torch to see her panties. That would be my feast. Soon I began to touch her or bump in to her by mistake. Sometimes I would dust her back saying there is powder. The turning point was soon to come.

##

One day I was in my room. I felt mighty horny and covered myself with a sheet after removing my shorts and played with my dick. Suddenly mom came in to know why I had tucked myself in so early. I removed my hands lay as if nothing, but my body betrayed me. Without my shorts no one was there to control my dick. It shot up and stood like a pole under the sheet.

"What are you hiding under the sheet?" mom asked.

"Nothing."

Unexpectedly she grabbed my dick and I pulled away embarrassed. She was surprised and still couldn't believe it was my dick. She pulled off the sheet and my dick shamelessly waved to her. She let go of the sheet and quickly changed the subject to homework and left, but I could see she was shaken. Either she was worried that her son had grown up or she suddenly remembered her husband's dick. That incident had left me stunned and embarrassed but later when I thought about it, it made me horny.

The first touch of a woman on my dick and that woman was my mother!

It felt like heaven and real material for me to be horny. Soon I began to develop the one line story and visualize for my masturbation, till one day I wondered why I didn't make my fantasy to a reality. I began to think and rethink for a fool proof scheme to fulfill my lust.

##

One day I walked to the kitchen and acted as if falling on the floor. Mom rushed to me and helped me up.

"Are you hurt?"

I nodded.

"Where?"

I was waiting for that normal question. My heart began to beat fast. The answer to this normal question which every mom asks their children was going to change my life. I pointed to my dick. For a second she was discomfited, but seeing my crying face she wanted to help me.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Bring some warm oil," I said.

When she went to kitchen I removed my shorts and sat in my underwear. She returned with the oil in a bowl and was surprised. I didn't look at her face but told her to hold the bowl towards me. I took some oil in my fingers and facing her, pulled down my underwear. My dick jumped out. I watched her face with evil glee. She was surprised and at the same time discomfit. She didn't know how to handle the situation and was watching the events stunned. I applied oil on my dick then pulled my foreskin down and applied on the top. 

After a few seconds massage with oil on my foreskin pulled down dick, I released my foreskin. Taking some oil in my fingers, I let the drops fall inside my foreskin whilst I pulled it to a side. Then as if mixing the oil in between my foreskin and dick I began to pump my dick. I spread my legs little, so that my sack could get little movement as I masturbated in front of my mother. She didn't understand and thought it was a part of applying oil. Watching my mom's embarrassed face my shameless dick ejaculated startling her. She took a step back as the sperms leaped as to reach her pussy. I held on to my dick pulling my foreskin farthest till the last drop of my cum finished erupting out. She was still watching, not knowing what to do as I smiled at her.

##

For a few days both mom and me were tight lipped, not knowing how to break the silence, but soon I went back to my habit of watching my personal xxx movies and reading sex stories making my lust grew. 

One day when she was preparing breakfast I walked to her with zip open and dick hanging out. She was flabbergasted and looked at me but I moved around as if I didn't know.

"Varun, Your zip is open!" she said.

"Yeah, I know. The zip got broken."

"But.....but it's hanging out," she said.

"No, I threw the broken zip away," I said acting innocent.

"No—I meant your .... Thing."

"What thing?"

She desperately pointed to my dick. Without looking down I stood erect and let my dick rise and fall and said, "What?"

She started to ogle and action but no words came out. She started pointing as if crazy. I looked down.

"Oh, I am sorry. It's because my zip was open," I said as if surprised and put my man in.

"But weren't you wearing your underwear?"

"O yeah, but it just pops out," I said as I forced my dick out without touching it. She was appalled.

"It has come out again," she said watching the dick wriggle like a dog's tail.

"O let it be. I am fed up of putting it in. I am going out. All other dresses are wet."

"Like that?" she said horrified.

"Yeah."

"Give it to me. I will stitch it for you."

I followed her to the machine room. She took out her sewing machine and got ready. I removed my pants and threw it to her and patted my dick.

"Go cover up yourself with something!" she said.

"Why should I? You are my mom. Are you disgusted by your son's nakedness?"

"It's not appropriate."

"Why? You used to give me bath and I have been naked in front of you many times."

"That's different and moreover you have grown up now."

"But you are my same mom for me."

"Don't argue," she said getting angry.

"I wouldn't mind if you were naked in front of me."

She gave me a ferocious look and said, "I don't like your talk."

I kept silent but stood there. She stitched the pant while I stood with my dick hanging out of my underwear and watching her boobs. She gave me the pants and walked away as I put my pants on. I was happy with this small incident. I was getting more and more courageous.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 22-09-2020, 05:20 PM