Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 3 

[Image: 702251208.jpg]

I was confused again but got up and joined her on the side of the couch and she counted to three and we pushed. Being that she was still in heels she slipped, but I managed to reach out to keep her from falling too hard onto the floor.

"Okay, so I didn't stick that landing," she said with a laugh that was joined in by me--it was a modified Lilly quote. She slipped off her heels and once again we pushed the couch, moving it out of the way this time. We took the oversized fluffy recliner that was sitting in one corner of the suite and moved it in front of the TV. She threw me the remote and told me to sit down in the chair--who was I to refuse at this point?

I reached down to my arm to check my pulse, for this surely had to be a dream. Kareena stood between the TV and me and start to play the song “yeah mere dil” and dance for me. while dancing she reached down to the bottom of the golden gown. I couldn't believe it when she actually started to pull it up, revealing her fleshy thigh. Being such a big fan I'd be lying if I said I hadn't seen some of the bikini pictures of her that had been posted, but they were nothing compared to this.

[Image: GbmG.gif][Image: uFIXn.gif][Image: k27.gif]

I just stared at her as more of her midriff was exposed, and higher and higher the gown went until a different color, blue came into view. I was seeing Kareena Kapoor's bra and it was blue, and a bit bigger than I thought getting the chance to see this in person. Soon the blouse was up and over her head--I missed that part. I also missed that she stopped for a moment and was just smiling.

"Kid in a candy shop," she said with a little bit of a laugh, drawing my attention. She reached down to her panties and turned around--I was going to get to see her best feature in the flesh. Kareena moved her hands around to the sides of her pantiess to start pulling them down. More blue, matching panties, thong panties even as it quickly became apparent. It took her a moment-- finally she got the pantiess loose and down enough that her ass came into view, and it was glorious. Soft looking, and very, very tight, nothing being missed thanks to the thong. She continued to wiggle her ass in front of me

[Image: 4a4077a45f287f4a90fb675ccba4e0e0.jpg]

"So everyone talks about my ass, any comments now that you have the chance?"

I was speechless, all I could say to her was, "Wow!"

"Very descriptive," she dead panned. I looked back up, afraid she was upset but she started to laugh once my eyes met hers. She turned around and said, "Well, Kamini doesn't feel comfortable removing her panties, but, she did it for you" and she reached back behind her, unhooking the clasps to her bra. Once it came loose she brought her hands around and slid the straps down her arms and off, holding the bra in place for a moment before finally slowly lowering it, teasing me as more of her breasts came into view.

"Oh what the heck," she finally said and tossed the bra over to the couch. Her c-cup tits were great, a perfect handful topped with perfect light pink areolae and light pink nipples. Her best feature was still definitely that perfect apple-bottom ass of hers, but her breasts were simply breathtaking as well. She shook her head and laughed, "I see you like Kamini."

[Image: kareena-kapoor-nudes-kareena-kapoor-nude...sy-sex.jpg]

I could only nod as she approached me, her perfect breasts jiggling a little with each step until she reached the chair and turned around, her ass only feet from my face. She reached her hands back as she crawled on top of me into the chair, sitting in my lap. As stunned as I was before, I didn't expect to have Kareena sitting in my lap naked.

"Well, recline the chair some and hit play," she ordered. I obeyed and we leaned back a little. Once I hit play on the remove Kareena grabbed my hands and placed them on her stomach, having me wrap my arms around her and she kept her hands on top of mine.

Suffice it to say, having a naked girl, let alone a somewhat famous and very hot one sitting in my lap had me more aroused then I'd ever been in my life. I said nothing and she said nothing as she just sat there in my lap practically naked. Several minutes into the next episode she leaned her head back and said softly, "You can hold them if you want."

[Image: th.jpg]

I honestly don't think my hands have ever moved so fast in all my life. Of course I was going to hold her tits if she let me. As my hands softly wrapped around her soft fleshy orbs she laughed and said, "I was talking about my hands but this works too."

I was absolutely mortified and quickly removed my hands from her breasts. An even louder laugh came from the actress/singer/songwriter and she shook her hands, grabbing mine and pushing them back onto her breasts. "I was kidding. Do be gentle though, they're breasts, not udders."

A naked celebrity that could joke about fans groping her? What was there not to love about this girl. But I did at least do as she asked, and held her breasts very gently, feeling how they were both soft and firm at the same time. My fingers grazed over her nipples, which I felt harden in my hands.

"Well, I see I'm joining you in standing at attention," she said with a laugh, the TV show forgotten in all this. I probably blushed a little if the burning in my cheeks was any indication, I was actually concentrating so hard on just the feeling of having Kareena sitting on me and letting me grope her that the fact that I had been rock hard since the kiss came back to me only with her mentioning something.

I glanced over at the clock, it was nearing 10 by this point in time, she wouldn't have much longer. I just simply said, "sorry."

"Phbbbt" was her response. "I've known guys to get hard just from showing cleavage or bending over, I went to high school too you know." She shook her head a little and said, "I'd be worried if you weren't right now, although it is a bit uncomfortable."

She reached a hand down and pulled on the lever, returning the recliner to an upright position. She quickly disentangled my hands from her breasts and stood up. I was disappointed, I couldn't imagine what I'd done wrong. She turned around to face me once again and leaned in and once more pressed her lips to mine, a much longer kiss this time. She pressed her body into mine as the kiss continued, starting to open and close her mouth, guiding me to do the same.

Considering my first basic kiss from a girl was just a little bit earlier, I wasn't very good at this, but she was trying to move me along quickly. I started following her lead in regard to the kiss and before I knew it I felt her tongue dart past my lips. I hesitated but moved my tongue forward a little in my mouth and they met. I can't say what it was like for Kareena, she's obviously done this before but that moment was just electric for me, like a spark in my mouth. This make out session continued for a moment until she broke it and smiled.

[Image: vlcsnap2012012811h09m19s51.jpg]

"French kissing, that's first base. You've already been grabbing my boobs so that's second base, but just for good measure..."

She climbed up into my lap, forward this time and leaned to bring her breasts inches from my face. "Alright, we'll start with the right one. Put your lips around the pink part, suck a little and flick your tongue around my nipple."

Never in my life had I imagined a girl being so aggressive, but I was liking it. Kareena twisted her torso so her right breast was in front of my mouth and I licked my lips so they wouldn't be dry. Strawberry again, from her lip gloss. I leaned forward just enough and started to suckle on her right breast, my tongue reaching out until it felt the nub that was her nipple and I started to lick it like a tootsie pop. I wasn't quite sure if it was right but I closed my eyes and did it. My ministrations must have been having some effect, or at least the actress was humoring me because I thought I heard a small moan escape from her mouth after about 30 seconds. I have no idea how long I suckled on her right breast before she twisted her torso back and pulled it away. Her areola was glistening with my saliva and her nipple looked way harder than the other one.

"Very good, now for the left, however this time, ever so gently I want you to nibble on my nipple with your teeth."

There was a quick "not that hard, there you go," from her as I started to nibble on her left nipple--my excitement had apparently gotten me ahead of myself to start. "Flick your tongue along it too," she commanded, so I continued to nibble with my tongue getting in on the action as well, and this time there was a definite moan from Kareena. Based on the increased moans I figured I spent more time with her left nipple than her right as she finally pulled back, both of them rock hard now.

She stepped back off of me and said, "Alright Sanjay, here's the deal, I'm not going to have sex with you." This didn't phase me at all, the fact that she'd let me get to second base with her was pretty amazing by itself, and even if I wasn't facing my own death in half a year I'd remember this experience for a lifetime.
[+] 1 user Likes sanjaysara's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Vivek.av - 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM