Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
part 2

[Image: kareenakapoorbollywood1-inokj-janubaba-com.jpg]

It was another long moment before her hand came off her mouth. "I'm so sorry Sanjay," she said. Now she started to look nervous and said, "Do you mind if I ask another question."

Another smile from me, "Of course Kareena, ask anything."

"Well," she said, looking up and away for a moment in another adorable way, "I was wondering why when you could have asked to do anything you asked to hang out with me? I'm not young enough to date a guy in your age, I'm actually 39 now. And won't your girlfriend get jealous?"

A laughed much more loudly this time and looked over to the TV, another one of the scenes she stole in Chameli. I looked back to her and said, "Because I fell in love with you watching the movies. I think you're a terrific actress and you just looked like someone who would be fun to be around." I'm sure I blushed as I also quickly said, "Plus I think you're totally hot." I reached up to scratch the back of my neck and said, "I also don't have a girlfriend, I've never had one."

"You've never had one? You seem nice though."

"Well," it was my turn to look away from her, "I've always been kind of a nerdy guy, so girls were never interested."

"Ah, high school," she said, "say no more." She smiled very genuinely at me. She went back to watching herself on TV for a moment before she finally turned back and looked at me more earnestly. "Wait, so you've never had a girlfriend?"

"No," I said to her. This was a lot more awkward for me to talk about then my own impending death was.

She now sat up a bit more, edging a little closer. "Is this your first date?"

"Yeah," I responded to her, feeling my cheeks burn a little bit in embarrassment.

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-In-Don.jpg]

"That is SO sweet," she said to me. "You could have done almost anything for your wish and you chose to go on a date, and chose me. That's adorable." She blushed a little and bit her lower lip, looking up at the ceiling as if she was thinking.

This was a bit weird, I didn't really know what to say, but even as she sat there it was still so hot to me, I couldn't have wished for anything more.

"Close your eyes," she barked at me. I don't think I followed through fast enough due to utter shock and she said, "Close your eyes," a little more kindly.

I closed my eyes wondering what she had in mind. I heard shuffling on the couch and waited, the actress was up to something but--"OH MY GAWD" I thought suddenly, I felt something soft touch my lips and I realized that Kareena was giving me a kiss. I didn't move, completely frozen from shock. After what felt like a very good eternity she withdrew and I opened my eyes. As I pressed my lips together and looked at her as she stood over me, I noticed that she was wearing strawberry lip gloss.

[Image: b332e7372c84f98827701668dfe9b672.jpg]

"There, now you can't say that you haven't had something special happen to you," she said as she sat down next to me. "I also hope you don't mind I lost the jacket, it's rather warm in here."

There was no complaint here, it just made it easier to look at Kareena's body. Instead of sitting on the opposite side of the couch she was next to me now. We didn't talk for the next little while, instead watching two more song of her.

It was about 9 o'clock when she grabbed the remote and hit pause on the DVD. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. I was rather confused by her behavior--what was she going for now? "Alright Sanjay, I know all the guys see me and like my body, I'm not an idiot."

I just stared at her, I didn't really know what to respond, especially since it was more of a statement then a question. She finally got to the question and said, "Which would you rather see, my tits or my ass?"

[Image: k27.gif][Image: tumblr-pyi7276c-VL1uejcvjo5-r1-250.webp]

I was speechless, feeling my jaw fall open and she laughed. When I finally regained my composure I shook my head at her. "Kareena, I didn't ask for this wish cause I hoped to see you naked, I just thought it would be nice to spend a few hours hanging out with you." I got up off the couch and she watched me, I went to where I left the flower I hadn't had the chance to give her and grabbed it. I brought it back and said, "I don't want you to think that's all I'm hoping for, I just think you're a really cool chick." I handed her the lily.

She smiled with what looked like genuine affection toward me. I just said, "I hope you don't think it's silly that I got you a lily, it just seemed kind of fitting Kareena."

I sat back down and grabbed the remote, hitting play. What can I say, I was being genuine, just being here with Kareena was great, even if all we were doing was watching TV. I glanced over at her occasionally and she still looked as though she were trying to think. She had her arms and legs crossed very tightly, I worried that it would take her a while to untangle.

The song played on tv ended and she again grabbed the remote and stopped the show. "You know, I know you respect me way too much to take advantage of my trying to do something nice for you, but I wonder..."

"Wonder what," I asked, an eyebrow raised at her.

She came closer and whispered in my ear, "What about Kamini?"

[Image: actress-gif-xossip-4.gif]

"What do you mean?"

"Well," she said, and out of the corner of my eye I could see the starlet was smiling. "Since you're a fan, you know that Kamini can be very forceful in her personality right?"

"Um, yeah," was all I could muster, trying to figure out if she was going where I thought she was.

She got up off the couch and said "Well, Kamini here has decided that since you don't have too many good nights left anyway, she wants to make sure this date is amazing. Now I'm not promising anything here, but just let Kamini take charge, okay?"

At the okay she turned her head a little bit and smiled widely, doing a Cheshire Cat impression. I gulped and could not believe it. "Okay," was my response--what else do you say to Kamini anyway?

"Okay then," she replied, her voice rather chipper. "First things first, can you help me move the couch?"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Vivek.av - 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by K.rahul - 18-09-2020, 11:53 PM