Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
8. My date with Kareena

part 1

[Image: kareena-yeh-mera-dil-pyar-ka-deewana-don.jpg]

Let me tell you, getting diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor three weeks before my eighteenth birthday was one of the worst things that could have ever happened to me. Tonight though would be one of the best nights, if not the last night I had a chance to go out and enjoy myself. I was given around nine months to live, and already three of those had passed. My body starting to feel the effects of the drugs they put me on just to try and keep me from suffering, doctors said I didn't have long until I'd be confined to a hospital bed for the rest of my very short existence.

But tonight the Wishes for the Sick foundation was coming through, one last reprieve before one room became my home. I was always the shy, nerdy type. While others my age had gotten into sports, babes, and cars, I stayed true to my ways and stuck to my computer games, sci-fi books, and my one guilty pleasure, jerking for actress.

I’m not like other guys, while they are dreaming about teen actress such as Alia but, Kiara Advani  or others I always dreamed about Kareena. I thought she was an appalling actress. I became her fan from  Ajnabee and had been jerking for her till today, and now Wishes for the Sick was going to give me the chance to meet her.

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-Between-The-Sheets-7.jpg]

As you can probably imagine, I've never had a girlfriend and only made it on a few dates in my life, so the chance to meet and hang out with a celebrity, especially my celeb crush was a rather fitting end to things. Due to some of my limitations the plan was rather simple. I'd get picked up in a limo and taken to a hotel suite where I'd finally get to meet Kareena and we'd be served dinner. We'd then just sit back on the couch for a few hours and watch a few movies or TV (I actually picked out a bunch of things she was in so we could at least talk about it), then she'd get picked up and taken home by the Limo and I'd get to spend the rest of the night in the suite.

I became more anxious as the limo took me through the city. I wasn't quite sure what to wear so I wore my best dress clothes. Even though it wasn't a real date I brought a flower with me (though perhaps bringing a lily was a little too cheesy, but I didn't have time to turn back now). I just sat back and waited to arrive at the hotel. I must have fallen asleep for a moment as I awoke with a little startle when I heard the door being open. "We've arrived sir," the limo driver said. I climbed out of the limo, grabbed my flower and was mobbed by several camera flashes.

A few cameramen and some people also in fancy suits came up to me. "You must be Sanjay," the guy said. He went on to say how he was from Wishes for the Sick, and something about being glad to be able to provide this for me, blah, blah, blah. I have to admit, I wasn't really paying attention, I was a really just nervous at this point. Some smiling and nodding though, a little posing for the camera seemed to placate them though. Pretty soon I was being ushered to an elevator and upstairs. I was about to see if they were able to pull off the last little part of my request. If they couldn't, I wouldn't be worried but it'd be sweet if it happened.

We got out at one of the higher floors and started to proceed down the hall. She wasn't in sight yet, was she in the room already? My question was soon answered as the hotel room door was opened by one of the suits and there stood Kareena, and they got the last part of my request. I always thought Kareena looked the hottest when she was dressed up as Kamini in “Don” one of her hottest movie character come to life.

[Image: 29-1443527965-kareenacoverr.jpg]

Kareena couldn't be dressed hotter, especially since she was in one of my favorite Kamini outfits: little golden heels, tight bright gold colour gown that showed off her great legs and boobs. Of course to top this off she wore a bright smile on her face as she came and gave me a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you Sanjay."

She was hugging me, I was in heaven--Kareena Kapoor was hugging me, and dressed as Kamini. Already from her voice I could tell she was just as sweet in person as she seemed on movies were also being taken while she was hugging me in greeting. She finally pulled back and we were asked to turn and face the camera, several more pictures being taken. I guess this is the price for something like this, publicity after all.

I'll have to admit, dinner was rather awkward. It wasn't like going out to a restaurant to grab a bite to eat, we were surrounded by camera people and the suits the entire time--it didn't really allow us a chance to talk at all. As dinner wore on I was starting to get a little disappointed, this was nothing like what I imagined it would be like. Only a few words were spoken by either of us, most of the talking being between the suits and the photographers.

After dinner started out the same way, we moved to the couch and they took staged pictures of us "talking." This lasted for about 20 minutes, more tuning out on my part, smiling, posing, looking like I was enjoying myself but I was getting bored out of my mind at this point. Finally after probably the three hundredth picture was taken Kareena turned to them and said, "I thought this was supposed to be about me spending time with a sick kid, not all these pictures. Now shoo, and pick me up at 10:30."

[Image: bc79b6145d83a0ee366bad12d42253e8.jpg]

Three hours, I was actually going to get three hours just to lazily hang out with Kareena. songs from her movies had been playing in the background for a bit now, it was apparently turned on when they started shooting pictures of us hanging out but in my boredom I hadn't noticed it. I just kinda concentrated on the screen while the suits and the photographers left. Once the hotel room door finally shut she got up and latched the door to prevent them from coming back.

"Finally," she said as she came back over and plopped onto the couch again, just sprawling out. Man, even as she just lays where she falls she's hot. "I'm sorry about that," she said while rolling her eyes. "I've never worked with them before, they're trying a little too hard to catch up with Make-A-Wish."

I laughed a little, it was nice to see her a lot more relaxed now. "Yeah," was all I could say in response, still just amazed that I was alone in a room with Kamini--er Kareena.

"So Sanjay, may I ask what's wrong? They didn't really say, just that you were sick and your wish was to go on a date with me," she asked, starting to sit up.

I smiled a little--couldn't help it, she was showing interest. "Well," I started, "About three months ago, right before I turned eighteen I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Doctors gave me nine months or so. Based on their projections I only have a few more weeks at best before it will reach a point that I'll be hospitalized permanently."

Kareena opened her mouth in shock, and quickly slapped a hand up to cover it. I had to admit, this amused me greatly since I'd seen her do it so many times on silver screen, now here she was doing it in person. "Don't worry about it," I added hastily, "I've actually come to terms with it already."

It was another long moment before her hand came off her mouth. "I'm so sorry Sanjay," she said. Now she started to look nervous and said, "Do you mind if I ask another question."

continue....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sex stories of indian Actresses - by sanjaysara - 04-04-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 10-04-2020, 10:08 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 13-04-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Nutcrack - 13-04-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Danny722 - 13-04-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by King1996 - 07-05-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Kallu - 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Sex stories of indian Actresses - by Vivek.av - 17-09-2020, 11:54 AM