Fantasy என்ன பண்றது என் லவ்வர் ஆச்சே!!
(19-09-2020, 08:42 PM)Avenger99 Wrote: Hi bro, I'm happy to see you have started to write again. Welcome back.

I know an erotic story follows different rule than an ordinary mainstream story, but still I believe a quality story should follow at least some logic. There are a lot of erotic stories out there but most doesn't have an ounce of logic in it and the characters are not really well developed, they can't feel anything other than lust. Only a handful of writers stick to reasonable plotlines and that what makes these writers stand out from the rest of the common crowd.

This story showed a lot of potential and promise in the beginning, but later on it became a bit outrageous the interaction and dynamics between the characters seem farfetched. Your language is good and the scenes are very vivid and descriptive that even motion pictures will be hard pressed to compete with but the only flaw is the lack of logic and pace with which they got comfortable with each other doing outrageous things while the mother in law is still watching.

The story is till hot and erotic and one of the better stories , but a writer of your caliber and standard and can do a lot better than that.

Having said that I know it will be hard to suddenly change the flow of the story after writing 18 episodes, stick to what you are doing, I've seen a lot of stories get ruined by interference of readers and I really don't want this story to get  ruined because of me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: என்ன பண்றது என் லவ்வர் ஆச்சே!! - by Avenger99 - 19-09-2020, 09:20 PM