Incest Stories from Baron Sade
Eddie didn’t know what to say as he quickly jerked her skirt down her legs and tossed it down on the bed beside her.

“Could you get me a towel, please?” Anne humbly mumbled as she sat with her hands covering the “Y” of her flat belly.

“Uh, yeah, uh, sure,” Eddie mumbled, torn between wanting to extricate himself from the highly charged situation on the one hand, and wanting to stay and feast his eyes on his mother’s beautiful, naked body on the other hand.

“Thank you,” Anne mumbled as Eddie turned and quickly shuffled over to her bathroom.

Grabbing one of the big, fleecy towels off the towel rack, Eddie wiped it across his brow to wipe away the sweat that had formed there and then went hurrying back out to where his mother was now standing beside the bed with her back facing him. As she looked at him over her shoulder, Eddie could tell that she still hand her hands shoved down between her legs to cover herself. But now another national treasure was on display as Eddie pored over her perfect, round ass. Concentrating on her ass and not watching where he was going as he stared at the precious treasure, Eddie stumbled and almost fell before reaching his mother.

“Ouch—“ Anne yelped once again as she pulled her hands out from between her legs and lifted them out to the side. “Wrap the towel around me, under my armpits and pull the ends around in front,” she instructed him.

Eddie did as he was told and stretched the towel out between his hands. Holding it up against her back, he stepped up and wrapped it around her to hide the marvelous view from his leering eyes.

“Now come around here and overlap the ends,” Anne told him as she eased her arms back down and trapped the towel under them.

Letting go of the towel, Eddie stepped back around in front of his mother. As he did his eyes brushed across her exposed beauty as the towel still hung down by her sides leaving her breasts and body exposed.

Reaching out, Eddie grasped hold of the edges of the towel and pulled them over one another dbanging them across her quivering breasts. As he did, the back of his hands brushed against the soft, smooth skin of her breasts.

“Sorry,” he mumbled.

“Tuck the ends under the towel,” she told him knowing full well that he would have to poke his fingers down under the towel to do so.

“Okay,” Eddie said, lifting his hand and grasping hold of one end of the towel and with trembling fingers tucked it down under the towel rubbing against her breast as he did. The intimacy flowing between them was having a profound effect on Eddie and was showing itself by the rapid engorgement of his penis.

“Thank you,” Anne murmured. “Now help me over to the bathroom so I can take my shower.”

Wrapping his arm around his mother’s waist, Eddie held onto her as they tottered across the room to her bathroom.

“Don’t go too far,” Anne told him as she stepped into the bathroom.

“Want me to wash your back for you?” Eddie joked, trying to lighten the mood.

“That’s not funny,” she scowled back at him as she closed the door.

Eddie stood outside the door wishing that he could see through it as he waited.

Anne stepped over to the shower and let the towel drop down onto the bathmat as she opened the shower door. Wincing again, she reached inside and turned on the water.

What had Eddie thought when he saw her naked, she woozily wondered? The pills were making her feel weird. Almost like an out-of-body experience. Like it wasn’t really her standing here. It was just her body while her mind was outside the door standing with Eddie trying to read what his mind was thinking.

She felt so safe, so warm and happy when she was around Eddie. He made her feel protected. Made her feel that nothing bad could happen to her when he was around.

Finally the water was warm enough and she stepped into the shower. The warm caress of the water felt good on her skin as it splashed down on her. The warm water and the pills had a soothing effect on her shoulders and she found she could move her arms enough to wash herself as she slowly ran the bubble-covered washcloth over her skin.

Then just as she was about to finish, she felt dizzy. Dropping the washcloth, she reached out to catch herself to keep from falling. Holding onto the wall, she was afraid to move, afraid that she would fall and smash her head against the wall or the slippery shower floor.

“Eddie—HELP ME!” Anne hollered out at the top of her lungs as she stood bracing herself against the wall.

Good thing he had waited, Eddie told himself as he reached down and shoved the door open. Seeing the blurred image of his mother through the frosted shower door, Eddie scurried across to the shower and threw open the door.

“I feel faint—“ Anne mumbled as she stood holding onto the wall and looking over her shoulder at him. “Help me back to my bed . . . please.” (PIC)

“Sure—“ Eddie mumbled, reaching over and turning off the water. Then he leaned down and swept up the towel she had dropped on the bath mat. Holding it out in front of him, he stepped into the shower and wrapped the towel around her.

“Thank you so much, Eddie,” Anne murmured as Eddie helped her out of the shower. “I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“Well, I’m not going anywhere until I’m sure that you’re all safe and tucked in your bed,” he told as they stumbled across the room to her bed.

Reaching down, Eddie pulled back the bed sheet as Anne stood huddled beside the bed.

“Crawl in,” Eddie told her reaching out to take her towel.

“Yes, Daddy—“ Anne joked back unwrapping the towel from around her body and handing it to him.

Standing with one foot on the floor, her other leg raised, knee on the bed, Anne paused and let Eddie’s wandering eyes lovingly caress her naked body. What are you doing, fool, her woozy brain asked her? She couldn’t answer the question as she crawled up onto the bed and rolled over onto her back.
[+] 1 user Likes nilr1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade Story 1 - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - Story 2 - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:29 PM