Incest Stories from Baron Sade
Looking back down at her drooling pussy, he leaned back, grabbed hold of his cock and threaded it into her waiting vagina. Sliding it in all the way up to its hairy hilt, he immediately began to pound it in and out of her hot pussy. As he did, she sprayed him with her warm milk, covering his face and chest with its clinging whiteness. Faster and faster, he pumped his cock into her tight hole. Suddenly, she threw her lovely legs up in the air, resting the back of her thighs on his milk-splattered chest.

"Yeah, Baby, fuck Mommy," Christine panted, clutching her pussy down around his pistoning cock. "Make Mommy come."

It was strange, he giddily thought, how easy it had been to convert her over to the Mommy thing. In fact, she seemed to be into it more than he was. Maybe she was coming around to the eroticism of having a boy the age of her son fucking her. Wishing that he could actually tell her that he was her son, he knew that it would be disastrous and could ruin everything.

As he stroked his cock into the tight heat of her pussy, he could feel the muscles running along the back of her thighs tightening...
ADOPTED CHAPTER THREE: TWINS

Parts three and four are being posted for my fans...If all you wish to do is criticize, please take your business elsewhere...it is not wanted here...

The twins were born without incident. The family was a happy, loving one with no evidence of anything out of the ordinary for the next eighteen years.

During this time, Scott, the boy, grew into a handsome Adonis of a young man. Captain of the high school football and baseball teams, he was the center of attention among the girls at school. There always seemed to be a girl hanging around with Beth and making moon eyes at Scott of Beth's hanging around the house all the time, but Scott seemed to ignore this fact, focusing most of his attention on Beth herself.

Beth, the girl twin, had grown into a beautiful young woman, with long, auburn hair; large, full breasts; hourglass figure; long, shapely legs; and a cute, pixyish face. She was the captain of the cheerleading group and class president. All the boys in school were smitten with her, but she seemed quite content to hang with Scott most of the time. She did have the occasional date, but she never grew interested in any of the young men who sought her attention.

The only fly in the ointment, David thought, if there was one, was her growing beauty. As she became more and more beautiful, he found it harder and harder—pardon the pun—to control the perverted desire he felt for her.

But he fought it tooth and nail, trying to control the urge, and nothing had happened untoward between them.

David's wealth had continued to grow, and now he spent most of his time in philanthropic efforts. He was on the board of several charities and foundations. While he was doing this, Christine had founded a foundation for the humane treatment of animals and spent most of her time at the shelter. The twins seemed content to lounge around the house most of the time, enjoying their last summer before they would be off to college. David didn't help things by granting their every wish and doting on them as any proud parent would.

If it wasn't for that one tiny, gnawing problem, he told himself...

David finished early at the board meeting of the Wetland's Foundation and decided to call it a day. Driving up in front of their mansion, he saw that the Twin's duplicate blue Porsche's sitting in the garage side by side. Just like the two of them, he mused as he pulled his bright, red Saleen S7 into his own parking space. He saw that Christine's Rolls-Royce Corniche convertible was missing, so she was probably still down at the humane shelter. It was only one o'clock and she usually didn't return home until four or five.

Turning off the ignition, he let the gull wing door swing out and up. Stepping out, he pushed the door closed and stood looking down at the beautiful car. The car and the house were his only two extravagancies. The car was a deep bronze color and its smooth curves flowed like liquid honey. But enough of the car, he grinned, hitting the garage door switch and listening to the doors purr down as he stepped out of the garage and onto the walkway leading up to the house. Birds were chirping and the sun felt warm on his shoulders. It was a fine day, he smiled to himself.

Slipping his key into the door lock, he turned it and pushed the door open. The Cathedral-like silence of the house greeted him as he strolled through the foyer and into the cavernous living room. Maybe he ought to put in some stands and hold football games in it, he laughed to himself. The room was so large it dwarfed the furniture in it, making it look like dollhouse furniture.

Wonder where the twins are, he asked himself, climbing the twin staircase that led up to the children's section of the house. Striding down the hallway, he searched for them, but didn't find them. Finally, in the recreation room, he glanced out the window down onto the huge backyard.

What he saw floored him.

Down in the spa by the pool, he saw the twins. They were facing away from him, but it was obvious, even from the second floor, that they were naked. Naked and fucking! Beth was standing, leaning over and clutching the top of the spa. Her legs were spread and Scott was standing behind her, up between her long, shapely legs. He had his hands curled around her waist holding onto her as he humped away at her pussy, driving his big cock in and out of her at a furious pace. She had her head thrown back and was flouncing around, slinging her wet hair slashing through the air as she bounded up and down on her brother's pistoning cock.

David had to grab hold of the windowsill to keep from falling. His legs suddenly became noodles, the strength flowing out of them. Dropping onto his knees, he stared down at his copulating children...his children...and his brother and sister. So this is why they are so close, he sickly thought to himself.

In a daze, he watched on. He had fought so hard to keep his perverted cravings in check, but now...now he wanted to run down and join them. He wanted to fuck Beth so bad! It wasn't fair, he told himself. Pushing himself to his feet, he was finally able to stagger across the room. As he stumbled along, his strength began to return. Stopping at the top of the stairs, he looked down, hoping he would be able to reel down them without falling and breaking his fool neck.

At the bottom of the stairs, he stopped and gathered himself. Shuffling across the room toward the door leading out into the backyard, he could feel sweat pouring down his forehead and dripping down his face.

Pushing open the door, he looked out at the two teenagers. How could Scott do what he was doing to his sister? How could Scott do to her what he himself had wanted to do to her for so long? He had held himself back...but for what?

Now...now David could add the second jewel to his incestuous crown. The first jewel, an emerald, filled his heart with its warm, comforting glow. His mother's radiance was ----making love, long afternoon walks by the lake, moonlight swims, and soft intimacy. But now Beth was his. A fiery red ruby, filling his heart with her brilliance. Beth would be hot, sweaty sex, mad dashes to fulfillment, swimming in the noon heat, and youthful exuberance.

Obviously, she was no stranger to sex, and no stranger to incest. Now he would have her. Now he would be charged and found guilty of the second of the incestuous top-five. Son and mother...and now father and daughter...or was it brother and sister? Strange, he thought. Would he be charged with a double sin at the same time? Father and daughter and brother and sister? What did it matter, he asked himself. He was already going to roast in hell for what he had done to his mother. So what more could they do to him? Make the fire hotter? Make eternity last longer?

Stopping a moment to gather his wits, he watched and listened to the frolicking teenagers. Scott and Beth had their backs to him, so they couldn't see him as he stood gawking at them. Scott was still pummeling his sister with his giant cock as David watched his son's ass clench every time Scott thrust up at her. As they fucked, Beth was tossing her head around, slashing her brother's face with the strands of her long, wet hair.

"Almost, Scottie, almost," David heard her shout out, as Scott picked up the pace another notch, driving his peter in and out of her faster.

"Yeah...yeah...me...too..." Scottie panted out, jerking his sister back down onto his cock every time he slammed it up into her.

"Ohhhhyeeeeeesssss," she finally hissed as her body stiffened and she began to shiver and shake.

"HERE...take it...take it...take it all!" Scott grunted loudly, thrusting up into her at the same time he shoved her down onto his cock.

"Yeah...yeah...give it to me...give me all your hot cummmm," she choked out, grinding her pussy down around her brother's erupting cock.

David thought he was going to come in his pants, watching the incendiary climax of their fuckfest. He was so hard and excited, he was afraid to move...afraid he would set off his own explosive charge.

The teenagers continued to grovel and writhe for the longest time before Scott finally pulled his softening prick out of his sister's cum-filled slot. As he did, David couldn't help but note the stream of thick, white syrup that poured out of his daughter's pussy. God, he must have come a whole gallon, he sickly thought as more and more cum dripped out of her, down into the swirling waters below her cunt. Releasing his hold on her waist, Scott staggered back and plopped down onto the seat behind her. Bringing her lovely legs together, Beth took a couple of small steps backwards and sat down beside him. Scott ran his arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her to him as they lovingly kissed.

After a while, David felt that he had regained enough control to confront the pair. Taking a deep breath, he shuffled across the patio to the spa.

Stepping around to the side of the spa, he saw the look of panic flash across their faces as they flailed their arms and splashed about trying to cover themselves from his leering glare.

"Daddy!" Beth shrieked, trying to cover her big tits with one hand and her pussy with her other hand.

"Dad...uh...I...we..." was all Scott could stammer out, holding both hands down in his lap to hide his shrunken manhood.

"I know...I saw," David said, leaning down and scooping up the two towels that lay by the spa.

Then as he stood glaring at them, he saw Beth's eyes dart down to the obvious bulge of his penis jutting out against his pants. As she did, the look of panic on her face melted to one of amusement. A knowing little smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she suggestively ran the tip of her little pink tongue over her lips.

"You two," he muttered. "Out...up to your rooms!"

Oh-My-God, he thought to himself. She's coming on to me! Beth is coming on to me! The idea that his dear, sweet Beth was coming on to him sent a message down to his cock, making it twitch and jump inside his pants. And as it did, the smile on Beth's lips widened. Staring down at her with excitement and shame, he saw her slowly stand up and drop her arm away from her beautiful tits. His eyes immediately shot down to the jiggling treasures as she reached out toward him for her towel. Handing her towel to her, he saw her climb up onto the seat in front of him. She made no pretense of covering herself as he took her hand to help her out of the spa. He couldn't help but drop his eyes down between her legs as she crawled out of the spa. When he did, he felt another gush of adrenaline spew out into his bloodstream.

She didn't have any hair down there! She was as bald as the day she had been born, the smooth skin of her youthful cunt glistening wetly as he gawked down at it. The lack of hair around her pussy made it seem just that much more fragile and delicate. And sensual!

"Like it?" she whispered, stepping up beside him, brushing her hand over his cock in the process.

"GO!" he choked out, almost coming in his pants for a second time as he pointed toward the house.

"Okay...Daddy...don't get hostile," she laughed, dbanging her towel over her shoulder.

Just then, Scott splashed up out of the spa and the twins went trudging across the patio toward the house.

As they walked, David could see that Beth was swinging her hips from side to side with exaggerated emphasis. He couldn't keep his eyes off her beautiful, jiggling tush...and she knew it. When they reached the house, he saw her turn and give him another suggestive smile just before she disappeared inside.

His knees were shaky; he was sweating like it was a hundred and ten outside, and his cock was hard and throbbing with excitement. He wanted to touch it but was afraid to...afraid it would go off on its own. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. His daughter...his dear, sweet Beth had just put the make on him. And right in front of her brother. God! He couldn't believe how much he wanted her, wanted his own daughter. He was a sick, sick man. First he had seduced his mother and now he wanted his daughter. How much lower could he stoop?

Wiping the sweat off his forehead, he finally found the courage and strength to start toward the house. He had to confront the twins and make them stop. He had to make Scott stop fucking his sister. Make his son stop fucking his sister so he, David, could have her. Have her all to his own, he sickly thought, walking along in a jealous fog. So he could have his dear, sweet Beth all to himself.

Stepping inside the house, the quietness of the house engulfed him once again as he hurried over to the stairs. The next thing he knew, he was standing in front of the door to Scott's room. Hurriedly, before he lost his courage, he knocked on the door and pushed it open.

"Dad...I'm...we're sorry," Scott muttered from his bed where he sat.

Thankfully, he had dressed in shorts and a tee as he shamefully looked up.

"This has to stop!" David declared, angrily looking down at him. "What if it had been your mother that caught you? It would have killed her."

"I know...I'm sorry...we won't..." Scott sniveled.

"Yes...you're right...you won't...you'd better not," David threatened. "I'm not going to punish you, this time, because I don't want your mother to find out. "But cease and desist. You understand?"

"Yes...yes, sir," Scott muttered under his breath.

Turning, David stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him. That wasn't so bad, he told himself, purposefully striding down to the hall toward Beth's room.

But now what? What was he going to say to Beth? He didn't know what to expect. He had to make her see that fucking her brother wasn't in her best interests. But she knows...knows...knows that I want the same thing. What to do...what to do?

Stepping up in front of her door, he took a deep breath, knocked and eased the door open.

OH-MY-GOD, he groaned to himself, when he saw Beth leaning up against the wall insolently staring back at him. (PIC)

"Hi, Daddy," she smiled, leaning forward and letting the red towel she had dbangd over her shoulder drop to the floor.

"Beth-uh-I-you-you and Scott-uh," he muttered childishly.

In one heartbeat, she had become the parent and he the child. He felt like a ten-year-old who had just got caught peeking at his naked mother.

"Scott? Scott and I? Stop?" she laughed, slowly walking toward him, rolling her hips seductively. "No...Dad...I don't think so."

"But...but, but your mother," David choked out.

"We'll just have to be more careful," she said stepping up in front of him and reaching down toward the bulge sticking out in the front his pants.

"You see, Daddy, Scottie and I kind of have this thing between us," she murmured, gently running her fingertips over his twitching cock. "And we're not going to stop! But that doesn't mean that you can't have what you want, too."

"Oh, God," he moaned as the pressure of her fingertips grew more insistent. "You mean..."

"This is what you want isn't it, Daddy," she smiled at him, taking a step back and running her hand down to her pussy.

He watched her finger her clit for a few seconds and then dip her long finger down in the valley between her glistening pussy-lips.

"This is what you want, isn't it...Daddy?" she smiled, easing the finger up into her cunt. "I know you do. I can see it in your eyes. And you can have it. You can share it with Scott. You and Scottie can both have it..."

David felt like someone had shoved a hot poker up his prick as it twitched uncontrollably. As it did, Beth continued to stare into his eyes as she lifted her finger up to her mouth and casually sucked the juice off it.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, Daddy?" she cooed, stepping back up to him and reaching to his belt buckle. "You'd like to stick your big peter in my sweet, little puss, wouldn't you, Daddy?"

"OH GOD!" he groaned, as she quickly pulled his belt off. "You're going to make me come!"

"Oh, Daddy. Are you going to come in your pants, just thinking about my sweet puss?"

"Oh, Beth, don't...don't tease..." he moaned, feeling his pants go skittering down to the floor.

Fighting to hold back the explosion, he felt her dig her fingers under the waistband of his jockeys and shove them down his legs.

"Oh, Daddy, he's a nice one," she gurgled, curling her hand around the rock-hard shaft of his throbbing prick. "It's almost as big as Scottie's."

David's heart lurched, as a pang of humiliation stabbed through it. Almost...almost as big...his cock was almost as big as his son's cock? He hadn't even fucked Beth, but he had already been bested by his own son.

"How...how big..." he muttered enviously.
[+] 1 user Likes nilr1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade Story 1 - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - Story 2 - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:29 PM