Incest Stories from Baron Sade
Quickly crawling up on the bed, he flopped down on his back beside her. Watching her, he saw her lean down onto her hands and knees and lift a leg over him, situating her pussy just above his face...

There it was, he giddily thought, as he stared up at the big, fleshy wound hovering above his face. His mother's pussy. The place where some guy had stuck his cock, filled it up with cum, and made him. Staring up at the beautiful thing, he watched it slowly descend down onto his lips. As it touched down, he tentatively eased his tongue out and licked it between the big, meaty lips dangling down on each side of her vagina. His mother's vagina. The place he had lived so long ago. And now...now he was about to revisit it in such a different, perverse way...

Just then, he felt his mother's hot lips encircle the bloated head of his cock. She began to hungrily suck and lick it. A shudder of such intense excitement sparked through his twitching cock, it was all he could do to hold back the explosive charge already gathering down inside his balls.

"Ummmmmm," she murmured out around the shaft of his swollen cock and began to rock back and forth.

Raking her pussy back and forth on his lips, she lovingly fucked his face as he tasted and drank of the pungency flowing out of her meaty pussy. Sparkles of excitement sparked around the room as fireballs of passion poured their fury down on the two of them.

He could feel his mother ravenously devouring his cock, sliding her mouth up and down it, slurping loudly with each down-thrusting suck. Hot spit ran out of her mouth and dripped down onto his balls, coating them with spitty heat. Then he felt his mother maneuver her big, marble-size clit down onto his lips as his tongue found it.

"Ummmmmmmmmhuh..." she groveled out, as he began to tickle and tease the jutting knob with his tongue.

As he tormented the slippery ball of her clit, he reached up and found the two treasures dangling down from her chest. What would it have been like to drink from the two mountainous fountains, he deliriously wondered, twisting and tweaking on the two berry-sized nipples that jutted out of their centers. What would it taste like, he wondered, frantically working his tongue on his mother's clit. Would it be sweet, or salty, or creamy, or milky, or just what, he dementedly wondered. But he would never know, unless...no...no, he couldn't let himself go that far. But he went ahead and finished the hanging sentence in his head...unless his mother was pregnant!

Just the thought of such a perversion sent a current of excitement firing through his cock. Using all his will power, he held it back as his mother's mouth feverishly worked up and down his cock. As it did, he could feel her roughly pulling and plucking at his big balls as if she were trying to coax them to release their load into her mouth. It was all so fucking exciting, he thought, as he humped his cock up into her mouth and she humped her pussy down onto his lips. They were like some kind of sick, demented see-saw, working up and down at breakneck speed, he crazily thought.

"Gommaummmm," he groaned out, as the pressure inside his balls was building up to an uncontrollable force.

"Ummmmhuhhhh," she grunted out around the shaft of his cock.

Then he felt it rip through his cock like a flash of lightning, pouring through the delicate insides of his cock and blistering them like a spurt of acid...

As it did, it spewed up into his mother's mouth where she hungrily drank it down.

Then as his cock jerked and jumped, spewing out it's gooey load, he felt her body stiffen and begin to writhe. As it did, she thrust her pussy down onto his mouth while she shook and trembled. Dropping her tits, he reached around her and grabbed her ass, shoving her down onto his mouth. Her butt continued to jump and quiver as she worked her pussy around his lips, painting his mouth and chin with a rich coating of her luxuriant pussy-juice.

At last, David felt the final trickle of pleasure drizzle out from his cock as his mother's lifted her mouth of it.

"My goodness," she mumbled, lifting her leg and rolling over onto her back beside him.

Raising up onto her elbows, she looked down at him, slowly running her tongue over her lips, lapping away the cum that had escaped her mouth. "That was some mouthful..."

"Uh-huh," he grinned down at her with his juice-coated lips.

Struggling up, he crawled around until he was lying beside her with his face pressed against one of her big tits. Snuggling up against it, he reached over and grabbed hold of the other one. Then as he gently nursed on one big, puffy nipple, he tweaked and toyed with the other one while she lovingly ran her fingers through his hair.

Pressing his leg up against her thigh, he felt her lift her leg. Sliding one leg under her leg and the other over it, he gently rubbed his limp cock against her leg as he sucked on her nipple.

"I wish I could have done this...this with...with my son," she murmured softly.

"Huh?" he muttered, spitting out the nipple and looking up at her face. "What...what do you mean?"

"I...had a son when I was...was young...fourteen!" she said, cupping his head in her hand and gently pressing his mouth back down onto her nipple. "But I found myself in such a predicament that I...I had to give him up for adoption when...when he was born. And now...now I miss him so much...miss all the things a mother...mother and her babe were supposed to do. Not the other thing, but this. I always missed being able to suckle him. Hold him against my breast and let him suckle my breasts."

Hearing her confession was having a profound effect upon David. He was torn... A part of him wanted to take her in his arms and tell her that everything was okay! Everything had turned out for the good...tell her that he had turned out okay. But how, how could he do that when he was in her bed, using her in the most demented of ways possible? How could she understand what he was doing? Doing to her? He wanted to tell her that he had missed it too. Missed her, but how could he. It would be a lie. He hadn't even known that she existed until his parents told him. So, if she was fourteen when he was born, that would make her thirty-six now. He was so confused...but even in the swirl of confusion...he found himself even more drawn to her in that sick, twisted and most evil of ways.

Cradling his head in her arms, she delicately rocked him, pulling him to her breast as he gently suckled her like an infant.

Feeding on the intimacy of the moment, he felt his cock rapidly regaining its potency as he gently rubbed it against her leg.

"I miss him...so much," she wept, holding him tighter. "He he would be just about your age," she told him, tears coursing down her cheeks and dripping down onto David's face.

Finally, knowing that his cock was fully recharged, it was the time for reckoning, he thought, slowly lifting his lips away from her nipple.

"It's okay...everything will be okay...M...M," he mumbled, leaning away from her and struggling up to his hands and knees. "You'll see...you'll see."

Then, as she looked up at him with tear-stained eyes, she slowly spread herself open for him.

"Be gentle," she murmured, reaching down and gently clasping her fingers around his jutting cock.

"Yes..." he whispered, leaning down over her and letting her guide the head of his cock down to her waiting vagina.

The emotions he was feeling were frying the circuits in his brain. He was going to fuck her...fuck this woman, who in the last few moments had become his mother again...How could he do it? How could he do this to this lovely, sad woman? A woman who had missed him much more than he had missed her! She had given him up, but he hadn't even known she existed. She had lost so much more than he had! But at this moment, he really didn't care. He was going to take back his place. Take it back and use it in such a heinous way. He was going to take her. Take her and make her his. His what? His mother? His lover? He couldn't think straight any more, but he knew he must have her as his...

"Darling..." she murmured, as he gently eased the head of his cock down into the opening of her juice-filled vagina.

A shiver of perverse excitement tickled through him as he knowingly defiled the very sanctity of his birth-chamber. How could any son do this to his mother? Anything so degrading, so shaming, so belittling? Yet, she would never know! Unless...unless he told her. But he would...

Somehow, it had all changed within the last few moments. The feelings before, they had been different, now they were loving and nurturing. This was his mother, his mother, but still she was woman, too.

"Oh, yesssss," she hissed as he pushed himself down into her all the way to the hilt.

The world crazily spun around him, as he grasped at it and tried to make some sense of it all. This was wrong, so wrong, but he had to have her...bring her back to him...

Slowly, lovingly, he began to fuck her. He wanted to show his love to her, but how could he do it in this sick, perverted way? Would she know? Would she know how much he loved her and accept his way of showing it? Or would she turn on him and banish him from her life? Banish him from his rightful place a second time?

Whatever would be, would be, he told himself. But now, he was going to possess her. Totally and completely...make her his and bring sweet pleasure to her!

Looking down into her lust-filled eyes, he leaned down and rested himself on his elbows. Then with both hands, he took her slowly sloshing tits and began to squeeze and fondle them.

As his hips leisurely worked back and forth, he drove his cock down into her glutinous cunt. When he did, she met him at the bottom of the thrust by lunging back at him, their bodies meeting with lewd, wet slaps. Her juices were spewing out of her pussy like water pouring over a dam and their groins were quickly covered with its clinging wetness. Consumed by the passion pouring up from their loins, their mouths met in a wanton kiss as their tongues twisted and coiled together like two crazed snakes.

Suddenly, Christine kicked her long legs up into the air and rested the back of her knees against his shoulders. Now her pelvis was tilted to such a degree her pussy was totally exposed to his barrage.

"Ohhh...M...oohh...M...oohh," he gasped out as he began to drive his cock into her as deep and hard as he could...

Fighting to keep from uttering that fatal word, he frantically fucked her.

"Yes-yes-fuck-me," she blathered out, clawing at him as her feet wildly slashed back and forth above his head.

They were no longer man and woman! No longer mother and son! They were wild animals! Wild animals, mindlessly fucking to reproduce themselves. There was no love...no emotion...nothing but pure, bestial gratification.

The sick sounds of their incestuous fucking filled the air as he fucked her with wild abandon.

The slap of their bodies crashing together; the mutual grunts and groans; the creak and groan of bedsprings mingled into a sick melody of perversion.

The depraved thoughts that filled his head drove him on to new heights of savagery as he pounded his cock into his mother's pussy. He could feel her fingernails digging into his back as she clawed at him pulling him down onto her harder and harder. There was nothing left to hold back between the two of them. They were both giving their all; fucking and pushing their bodies to the limit as they clashed together over and over again in his incestuous communion. She couldn't share in the depravity of it all, as she knew nothing of it. Driving himself closer and closer to a colossal eruption, he could feel her whole body tensing for her mad dash to the finish line. Who would cross it first? Who would be the victor in their insane race?

Then, with a long, shuddering gasp, she tripped off into her own world of ecstatic pleasure. Her legs stiffened into boards, her hips bounced and jumped, pattering her ass up and down on the bed while her ravenous cunt hungrily clutched and grabbed at his pistoning cock.

As she writhed and groaned out her fulfillment, the finality of what he had done exploded into his brain, kicking off his eruption.

Grunting, he felt a spasm of pleasure tear through his cock as it jerked and shot out a great, gummy glob of steaming cum into his mother's hungry cunt. Thrusting himself deeper into the fiery depths of the sucking pit between her legs, he felt his cock kick and hurl another gelatinous glob of hot cum into her! The sticky goo coated the velvet lining of her cunt with its sticky heat. But she gave no quarter, dropping her legs off his shoulders, she drove her heels into his clenched ass, forcing him ever deeper into the convulsing core of her vagina. David's big cock continued to spew out its sperm-laden cream into the very chamber of his creation, filling it with the vile toxin. Unknowingly, she accepted his poisonous gift, as her hungry cunt sucked and clutched at his cock, coaxing it to give her more and more.

An eternity later, David felt his cock shudder one final time as it dribbled out the last of its pestilence into her cum-drenched chamber. Now it was up to fate, he tiredly thought as he slowly backed his shrinking warrior back down the softly clutching channel of her vagina.

Now it was up to her. He had given her the precious essence, but their destiny was now in her hands. Would she take his seed and grow it into a creation of their union, or would it lie fallow in her womb?

It was up to her...

CHAPTER TWO

TWINS

Unknowingly, Christine helped her son find a house suitable for a man of his wealth. Then she helped him furnish it. David still hadn't gotten the courage to confess his sins to her yet, as they continued to date and spend time with each other...

David began to think of her more and more as his lover and less and less of her as his mother. And sometimes, especially when they were making love, he almost forgot that she was his mother...

Then some three months later, she invited him over to her house for dinner.

He arrived at her house with a bottle of fine, aged wine. A reminder of their first night together, he thought to himself as he rang the doorbell and waited...

Finally, the door opened and Christine welcomed him in. She was wearing the same gown she had worn that very first night. Apparently they both had the same thing on their minds, he giddily thought, as she took the wine from him. Smiling knowingly, she stepped aside so he could enter.

He stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

"A fine, aged wine," she laughed softly, making her big tits wiggle and jiggle under the thin gown.

"Just like my woman. Aged to perfection," he said, pulling her to him and giving her a long, lingering kiss as their bodies melted together.

Finally, they parted and Christine stepped over to the table. Setting the wine bottle down, she picked up the two drinks that she had apparently placed there before. As she did, David noticed that the liquid in one glass was clear while the other was amber-colored.

"Dear...come with me," she said softly, giving him the darker drink, taking his hand, leading him into the living room.

Following her, David wondered why she was in such a serious mood. Usually, she was warm and bubbly, but tonight there was something different. Almost somber, he thought, watching her sit down on the couch and draw her legs up under her the way she had that first night...

"Why so somber?" he asked, sitting down beside her.

"I've...I've got something to tell you," she frowned, "and I don't know how you are going to take it!"

"What? What could be so grave?" he asked nervously, studying her face for any clue to what was wrong as she took a sip of her drink.

The silence was deafening for several moments before she spoke.

"I'm pregnant," she said bluntly, her eyes studying his face, apparently looking for any sign of disapproval.

"P...pregnant?" David sputtered, his jaw dropping and his eyes bugging out.

"Yes..." she said. "The doctor confirmed it this morning. The rabbit died."

"The rabbit died?" he grunted. "What do you mean?"

"It's an old saying," she said. "It just means you're pregnant..."

"Me...you...we?" he muttered.

"I'm afraid so, Darling," she murmured, reaching for his hand. "You and I...we made a baby. There's been no one else but you since I met you."

David's brain froze. His mother was pregnant. Pregnant with his baby. What should he do? Tell her now? Not? What if it came out all fucked up? Oh...shit...this screws everything up. What do I do?

"Isn't it wonderful? You gave me just what I've wanted for so long," she gushed. "But don't worry...I didn't do this to trap you or anything. I can understand how you might think that I could have done this to get your money, but it's not anything like that. I'm pretty well off, too. Of course, not like you, but I don't really need any of your money. Besides, it's not about money."

"Mu...Mu..." David mumbled, still unable to finish the word.

"And I can understand why a young man like you," she smiled, "wouldn't want to tie himself down with an old woman like me."

"NO, no, I'm not...not going to leave, leave you," he said, tearfully looking into her eyes.

"Darling," she gushed, setting her glass down and sweeping him into her arms. "I love you so much!"

"Uh...I...I love you..." David choked out pulling her to him, trying not to spill his drink.

Their lips met as they kissed deeply for the longest time.

What now, he asked himself? If her told her, she might get an abortion. Then what would he do? Boy, did this fuck things up between them!

"What's wrong, Darling?" she asked him, gently squeezing his hand. "Aren't you happy. Our baby. We made a baby. You...you look confused."

"Uh...it's just, just so sudden," he stuttered, his mind swirling in chaos. "It's such a surprise!"

"I understand," she laughed softly, running her hand up his thigh. "But it's not due for another six months. So we could celebrate tonight, if you want to...to do it with an old pregnant woman."

"A pretty, pregnant woman," he corrected her, lifting her hand up to his lips and kissing it as his other hand lifted up to a breast and lovingly caressed it through the thin gown.

"They'll get bigger," she smiled as he absent-mindedly tickled its nipple with the tip of a finger. "But right now, they're kinda sore some of the time, so we'll have to be gentle with them."

Me? Me a father? How can this be? He fumbled for the answer, but none came...

"Uh, okay, but I don't see how they could get much bigger," he said, cupping the heavy udder in the palm of his hand. "They're already colossal..."

"And then, after the baby," she cooed, reaching into his lap and slowly unzipping his pants, "I'll share my milk with you."

A bolt of electricity shot through his cock as he heard what she said. At the same time she dug down into his shorts and pulled out his big cock.

"This...this lovely creature did it," she murmured, leaning down over it and quickly sucking it into her mouth.

"Uhhhhhh...he, he had a little help from her," he groaned, running his hand up between her legs and finding her hot, wet pussy.

Then, as she roughly sucked on the head of his cock, he slowly worked his finger in and out of her tight, clutching pussy.

"Hope the baby won't mind sharing your sweet pussy," he murmured as he gently finger-fucked her.

Raising her mouth off his cock, she looked up at him and smiled.

"He won't,"

"He?" he grunted.

"What else could it be coming from such a manly weapon as yours," she laughed, lowering her mouth back down onto his jutting cock.

"Uh, let's go to bed," he said, easing his finger out of her dripping snatch. "I'm not complaining, but I feel like a contortionist doing it here on the couch."

"Whatever you say, dear," she murmured, slowly lifting her mouth up off his jutting penis.

She lifted herself to her feet, then reached down to help him up.

Taking her hand, he pulled himself up, still trying not to spill his drink. Holding onto his hand, she took a step toward her bedroom.

"Aren't you going to take your drink?" he asked her, letting go of her hand and reaching for it.

"It's only water," she smiled at him. "Can't drink liquor when you're pregnant. Not good for the baby..."

"Oh, yeah, that's right," he laughed, taking a sip of his drink. "Glad those rules don't apply to Dads!"

"Don't get smart," she laughed, too. "Or I'll make you stop drinking...when you're around me."

"Sorry! I apologize."

"It's okay," she said, as they walked into the bedroom, "I was just joking, anyway."

"Okay,"

"He looks funny sticking out of your pants like that," she giggled, wrapping her hand around his cock and leading him to the bed with it.

"Well, you're the one that made him that way," he snorted, reaching down and unbuttoning his pants. Letting go of them, he let them slide down around his ankles.

"That looks even funnier," she snickered, reaching down and lifting her gown up over her body, as she saw his big cock jutting out of the opening of his jockey shorts.

"You didn't think he looked funny before," he said, feigning indignity. "Before, you said he was a lovely creature, now you're calling him funny. He might get mad at you if you don't quit mocking him. Maybe he'll get mad and spit on you."

Poking his stiff prick back through the opening of his shorts, he quickly shoved his shorts down his legs, freeing the one-eyed ogre.

"That's better," she said, tossing her gown aside and crawling up on the bed.

"Glad you think so," he grinned, toeing his loafers and socks off, then kicking off his pants and shorts.

Rolling over onto her back, she looked up at him and grinned.

"Better enjoy it this way, while you can," she giggled, "cause something's going to come between us that won't let us do it this way much longer."

"Well, I've always liked it doggie style," he said, pulling his shirt up over his head. "Arf...arf..."

"But I won't get to see your face when we do it," she complained as he crawled up between her legs.

"Well, I'll get to see your pretty ass," he snickered, lowering his cock down to the weeping hole between her legs.

"So, you like my fat ass," she smirked up at him, fitting the head of his cock into the slippery opening of her vagina.

"I love it," he grunted, pushing his cock down into the clinging heat of her pussy. "And it's not fat. It's just right."

"Oh, that feels good," she cooed as he slid his cock into her.

Holding his cock down inside the clutching heat of her tight pussy, he looked down into her eyes. The eyes of his mother. The eyes of his son's mother. The eyes of his lover. The eyes of his wife to be, he drunkenly thought.

"So," she said, smiling up at him, a slight blush coloring her cheeks, "if you like it so much...maybe I'll let you have some of it. Would you like that?"

"What? What?" he muttered in a state of shocked excitement. "You mean...you would let me do it, do it to you back...back there?"

"Yes,' she said, clutching her pussy down around his cock as it twitched down inside her pussy. "If, if you want to."

"Uh, okay. But I don't want to hurt you," he said, backing his cock and beginning to gently fuck her with slow, deep thrusts.

"Let me...let me worry about that," she murmured, thrusting herself up at him every time he stroked his cock into her. "But now make me feel all happy down there!"

"Yes...make Mother...make Mother feel happy," he groaned out, fucking her harder and faster.

"Mother! Mother? What?" she gasped, staring up at him in shock.

"What? What?" he grunted, not even realizing that he had spewed out the forbidden word.

"You called me...M...Mother," she cried out, trying to push him off her.

"You...you are! You are a mother," he blurted out, hoping his ploy would work. "You just told me that you're a mother, now. You did. The mother of my baby."

"That's...that's why you called me Mother?" she asked suspiciously, but stopped trying to push him off.

"Yes, yes, that's why..." he lied, grinning down at her. "I just thought that it would an affectionate name to call you now."

"Oh...oh. That's why," she said, a smile finally creeping across her lips. "It's okay, I guess...okay for you to call me that. Call me Mother...if that's why."

"That's why," he lied again, feeling her pussy clutch down around his cock. "Mother!"

He'd gotten away with it, he thankfully thought. Gotten away with it and now...now he could call her Mother anytime he wanted to. And she would never be the wiser! Even if he screwed up and forgot. He was covered now!

"Okay, then, make Mother happy," she laughed softly, thrusting herself up at him.

David immediately began to saw his cock in and out of her slavering cunt again. She looked up at him and grabbed hold of her sloshing tits, holding them to keep them from flopping back and forth as he hammered his cock into her at a furious pace. What if she really knew, he frantically thought? The way she had reacted, he knew that if she knew, it would be all over between them. But now, at least he could call her mother without fear of reprisal.

"Make-Mother-Happy," he grunted out between strokes, as he pounded his cock into her.

"Yes-yes-make Mother happy," Christine growled out, completely oblivious to the fact that it was indeed her son slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

David increased the speed and force of his thrusts as she groveled beneath him. They could both hear the wet slurp of his cock as it plowed in and out of her spewing pussy.

"Harder, Baby...harder," she panted, "Make Mommy happy."

She was pushing back at him, matching him stroke for stroke as he savagely pounded his cock down into the clutching hole between her outstretched legs.

David didn't say a word as he went about his job with workman-like determination. He had to make her come, he frantically thought. Make her come and then he could have her back there. Down there. Back down there in her hot ass...

Christine's hot juices were flying everywhere as their bodies slapped together over and over again. David was desperately trying to hold back the gathering eruption as he fucked her. Hold it back and save it for her hot ass. Save his boiling load of steamy cum for her hot ass. His mother's hot ass. He was in a delirious fog as he pounded his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh-oh-yes, almost happy-almost" she jabbered out, digging her fingernails into his ass and jerking it back and forth.

Hurry-hurry-hurry, he silently pleaded with her, straining as hard as he could to hold back the calamitous explosion gathering in his slashing balls.

Then, all of a sudden, she began to tremble as her eyes rolled back in her head and her hips began to jerk up and down.

She's coming. Thank God, she's coming, David groaned to himself, jerking his cock back out of her convulsing cunt. Hoping he had pulled it out in time, he stared down at it, watching it twitch up and down dangerously as he willed it not to explode. Then, feeling that it wasn't going off, he looked down at his mother's pussy as it contracted and dilated, open and shut, squeezing out a gush of her thick, gelatinous juice every time it did.

"Oh, God," she gasped as she melted back down onto the bed. "Awesome...but why did you pull out?"

"Uh...your-you know—your other one—saved it for that!" he muttered, a faint blush reddening his cheeks.

"Oh...I see," she said, grinning mischievously. "Saving it for my, uh, my backdoor, huh?'

"Uh, yeah, your backdoor," he grinned, reaching down and wrapping his hand around his cock feeling her hot juices coat his palm. "Saving this for your backdoor..."

"Well, let me up," she said, gently pushing at his chest with her hands. "And I'll go prepare it for its defilement..."

"Okay," he grinned, crawling off her and stepping down.

Holding out his hand, he pulled her up. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she stepped down and stood up.

"It'll be a few minutes," she said, walking toward the bathroom, "so you'll have to occupy yourself while I'm gone..."

[+] 1 user Likes nilr1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade Story 1 - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - Story 2 - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Stories from Baron Sade - by nilr1 - 16-09-2020, 04:29 PM