Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex
Initially My wife was too shy for such conversations, but I keep on pushing her to be dirty. Once the fire got ignited in her ,she got too dirty.
We started to talk every female in our family my mom,her mom,her sisters and my sisters,cousins etc... age was no bar. We fuck every one around us in our role play even her friends too.

She had helped her spy her mother and few of her relatives nude while bath. Damn those scenes were too erotic. We talk about extreme fantasies and have multiple orgasm. We both check out girls and boys in public and will be commenting how their boobs might be,how big his cock might me and imagine them in our sessions.

I will tell one example,that recently happened.

My wife friend had delivered a baby recently. Let's call my wife's friend as veena. We both visited to see veena's baby. Veena is a hottie that I had always dream of her. She was wearing a loose nighty with no inner. May be for feeding her baby she didn't an wear any inners. Damn he 34B cup boobs was clearly seen and can see her protruding nipples was poking. My wife asked how you noticed veena's nipple and giggled. I got hard seeing those milk jugs. While we were chit chatting that baby started to cry and veena took her baby inside a room to feed. My wife also followed her while I was waiting in the hall. After few minutes my wife came and we left.

While driving the car my wife rubbed my dick and said veena had really amazing boobs and her nipples were brownish. She said she saw milk drops coming from her brown hard nipples. Fuck I got instant hard on. She then started to explain that I how should veena's boobs and have milk. My wife said she wants to squeeze milk from veena's boobs on my dick and put inside my wife pussy. Veena's milk will be good lubricant. Fuck I cummed hearing this. Then we went home and had steamy session talking all nasty things about veena.

Like this we talk and role play all pussies around us.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 9 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex - by vatsayana2.0 - 31-08-2020, 09:07 AM