Incest My Dad’s Boss Fucked My Mommy
She was struggling with the gravity of what she was allowing to happen, or was she just overcome with sexual pleasure I had no idea, and was unable to really consider the question one aged boss are now wrapped his arms under Mom's shoulders, holding her head in his hands as he fucked her deeper and deeper. When she lifted her legs up and over his back, I could see that he was now burying his entire cock inside my mom's pussy.

Her lips hugged his thick shaft balls smacked against her ass each time he again thrust deeply within her. The pace of their fucking picked up with each thrust, and soon I could hear the wetness of her soft skin clapping each time his pelvis met hers from back side his main boss also pumping mom ass and also blood are out in mom ass Her fingernails dug into his back as he fucked her harder and harder.

Oh fuck she said, with an animalistic growl you're so fucking big! Her hand was slapping at him as she started to lose her breath. I looked down to see her hips gyrate hard against him and then she seemed to choke, before moaning louder than ever before. Oh shit!!! I'm coming so hard aggghhh! her breasts jiggled as hammered even harder into Mom. He pushed her a couple of inches toward the headboard with each thrust.

Her feet, tensed and rigid, stood straight out from her legs, which she extended into the air in the middle of her orgasm and his groaning grew louder and more desperate, his hips jerking as he pistoned in and out of her body. Mom's body quivered underneath, her skin rippling in reaction to his thrusts, her breathing heavy and deep. His rhythm slowed, his hips bucking against hers. His face was beet red, his mouth agape, his eyes pressed shut. then it happened.

I watched as Shankarone boss buttocks clenched and unclenched, holding the length of his penis within my mom, who was writhing hard beneath him, mewling almost like a cat. I saw the base of his penis throb, knowing that he was shooting his seed deep into my mom's unprotected womb. Her legs rubbed his legs again, her belly clenched up. A few moments later, both of their bodies relaxed, and she lay still underneath him.

He shuddered a couple more times, holding himself as deep as possible within her vagina before pulling his softening penis out of her body with a low groan. She moaned softly, her whole body shaking as he lifted himself up and then laid next to her. I saw her exposed vagina, lips beet red from the sex, and the start of a thick, long white stream seeping from its gaping opening.

His thick penis, wet from both of their juices and red from stimulation and orgasm, rested on his belly. Oh my God that was oh man she said as she smiled into his face her hand brushing his hair to the side. That was so good. I heard him say he needed some water, and Mom told him he'd better get ready and push off fast.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Dad’s Boss Fucked My Mommy - by vault - 30-08-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: My Dad’s Boss Fucked My Mommy - by vault - 30-08-2020, 01:42 PM