Incest My Mom And A Friend
Ratnesh was happy to listen as he insert his thick cock into my mom's pussy. Slowly he moved inch by inch, not wanting to rush. My mom's wet pussy lips was wrapping around his cock. Taking it in deep.

My mom's enormous tits wobbled and jiggled upon her chest while he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy slowly, in a delightful pace.

He gripped her wrist as he thrust more powerful into her pussy. First short hard thrusts, followed by long powerful ones. Then he just started bucking his groin area against hers. Ratnesh filled my mom's pussy with every inch of his cock.

My mom's big tits bounced with his force. Just looking at them got him really picking up the pace. Ratnesh Pounded her wet pussy harder. My mom wrapped her legs around his back. His balls smacked and rubbed against her pussy as his cock penetrated.

As Ratnesh pounded away at her we both started watching my mom's immense tits swing and sway wildly in the mirror. He also made a derisive glance at me.

I was so angry that my hand was shaking.

My mom's tits were actually touching the ground and flopping around. Ratnesh couldn’t resist anymore and grab them. He Squeezed and just mauled her big tits. He started toying with my mom's nipples and stretching them way from her tits.

“Oooooo. I’m going to cum” moan loudly my mom who was pushing herself up against his dick while he was thrusting it in her velvetty pussy. She came all over his dick and some dripped down her thighs and legs.

The fucking continued for another five minutes until Ratnesh pulled out of her cunt and turned her to face him. He jerked his cock at her face. My mom had her big tits held up ready for his salty cum.

"Here I cum " he moaned.

Ratnesh's hot thick cum spurted out in huge globs. He first sprayed my mom's face and some flew into her black hair. He sprayed some cum upon her gorgeous ripe melons and glistened her chest.

He shot at least a gallon on my mom's face and big boobs. She used her hands to hold his cock and jerk him off while he blew his load on her.

Ratnesh pushed his cockhead against her face and oozed the rest of his cum on her face. Her cheeks, forehead, nose and eyelids were drenched in his sticky cum. My Mom took his cock between her lips and sucked the little bit of cum he had on it.

After he finished cumming, they smiled at each other and joked about my mom's face being drenched in cum.

END
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mom And A Friend - by vault - 29-08-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: My Mom And A Friend - by vault - 29-08-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: My Mom And A Friend - by vault - 29-08-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: My Mom And A Friend - by vault - 29-08-2020, 02:46 PM
RE: My Mom And A Friend - by vault - 29-08-2020, 02:46 PM
RE: My Mom And A Friend - by PAATROW - 03-09-2020, 10:56 PM