Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fantasy Party with Sister
With that I moved my body up on Tina's. I hung poised for a moment, my cock hard and throbbing, as I lined it up in her slit. I found the opening to her vagina and slowly pushed forward. This Time I was aware of every movement and sensation as my cock moved deep into my sister's body. The heat was like an oven and she was so slick, my body just glided in. I couldn't believe how tight she still was. As I had started to push my cock in her pussy, She just came unstuck and wrapped herself around me. Her legs came up as I hit bottom and they went around my butt and locked me in.

She said, "just lay there, let me do it, brother."

I asked her if she would like to get on top of me, as I had heard of it but never got to try it. We rolled over, still stuck together. This position let her move easily and I was enjoying it all as she rose and fell on my cock.

Then I saw my cousin come up behind my Sister and motion for me to pull her down on me. When I did, he got on the sofa behind her putting his hands on her ass and starting to massage her round globes. This turned her on even more. Max was moving her cheek side to side and opening and closing them. He then reached down and getting some cream on his finger he spread her cheeks apart and pressed his finger against her bottom hole. He kept up the pressure until his finger slipped in.

Tina's eyes opened wide with shock and she stiffened with Max's touch on her asshole. As he tried to enter her bottom with his finger she tried to move forward onto me to avoid Max's finger, but being impaled on me she could not escape. She whimpered with surprise and shame at being touched this way and putting her head next to mine she asked me to tell Max to stop. I now knew what Max had in mind, but I acted dumb and asked her what she meant.

My sister was too embarrassed to say anything, all the while Max was moving his finger in and out of her bottom. I could feel Max's finger moving back there while I was sliding in and out of her cunt. Finally, I felt Max remove his finger and when Tina's face kind of tightened up and froze I knew Max was entering her asshole with his cock. The two of us were fucking our sister together.

Sister said, "Max's doing something to me that is disgusting and it is hurting me. Please make him stop. He has his dick in my anus "

I told her it would be all right soon and that Max didn't want to stop. She should just relax and it would stop hurting soon. I told Max not move for a few minutes while Sister got used to his presence back there and I started a gentle in and out motion to try and take her mind off the temporary pain. After a couple of minutes of this I noticed her breathing start to deepen again and she began to move between us.

In something like amazement my sister told me, "I can't believe this, Tony. I never thought I would be doing this, much less with my brother and cousin. Its actually starting to feel good...oh yes, keep going slow but keep going."

By now Max was also moving his member in and out of her backside and the feeling was so tight on my cock because of the pressure from Max. I had never felt anything so tight on my cock. I couldn't really move any faster as there wasn't any room with my Sister was top on me and Max back there in her.

My Sister was really starting to get into this now and she was doing most of the moving. She started saying things like, "Oh, Oh, Oh Tony, Oh Max, Oh God, this is too much, It feels sooooooo goooood. Oh, How can this feel so good. I've never felt this turned on before and its great. I want more! I love you both for showing me what I have been missing."

Sister was on her hands with her arms locked and asked me to hold her breasts some more, "Please, Tony", she said, "Please hold them and squeeze them hard.

Well I couldn't refuse and she began moving forwards and back, up and down, suddenly she dropped her chest down in my face and told me to suck on her nipples, and hard, "bite them, Tony, bite them gentle"....

As I did she reached her orgasm. I felt her pussy convulse with her orgasm and I exploded too....... It was so intense that I almost passed out.

Max was bucking hard now into Tina's backside and he was having a difficult Time holding off, but as he kept it up Sister was still cumming, over and over. Max grunted loudly with his climax and pounded into her one last Time.

When we regain our sense Max was already out from my sister's back and exhausted on sofa chair. Tina rose from me and went to her bedroom. We were sleeping whole afternoon like that until up to evening. At around 8:00 PM doorbell rang. I got dressed, opened the door and saw some of my friends who were asking about tonight's party. I told them that I'm not feeling well that we'll celebrate tomorrow night. They agreed and left promising me about tomorrow's party.

After that I went to my sister's bedroom and wake her up by fucking her. We fucked there for some time until I explode again in her. After she got up and went to bathroom for clean up. That night my sister my cousin and me had dinner together and whole night we were fondling, sucking and fucking my sister. We kept continue next day also. Max, our cousin left in the evening saying he has to go to out of town for one week.

That night I was arranging for party, Off course without my cousin, Max. My sister, Tina was as usual preparing snacks and everything for party in the kitchen wearing a white silk blouse and short denim miniskirt. The boys arrived around 9:30 and began drinking and Dancing. My sister was in the kitchen and all hardly came out front of them. Not before so long, I noticed all of the boys looking my sister over, and a few of them almost drooling in the kitchen. Tonight my sister wasn't participating our fun like drinking and Dancing. Around 11:00, all boys got a little loud and my sister came out to quiet them before they ripped the house apart. As soon as she walked into the room, she realized why they were getting so loud -- there were empty beer bottles all over the place! Instead of sodas, they had hit the beers in the whisky!

After getting a few whistles and a couple surprised my sister caught my eyes and I walked over to her.

"Tony! What the hell is going on here?"

"It's OK, Sister. Cool down. We're just blowing off a little steam. We won't hurt anything."

"Tony, how you're going to take these boys home drunk?"
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:31 PM