Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fantasy Party with Sister
I noticed Max was now moving one hand up and down the top of her thighs, which caused Tina's legs to open and close with excitement. I moved my hand, which was on her shoulder, to her breast and started to fondle it, to which Sister really let out a loud moan. But then she suddenly became aware of me and placing her hand on mine, she moved it down off her breast and to her side, saying "please Tony, don't act naughty" and turned her attention back to the movie where the couple were just beginning fucking. As the man in the movie put his cock at the entrance to the woman's vagina and slowly pushed in, my Sister gripped me firmly. I again moved my hand to her breast and ran it lightly its surface.

This Time she simply moaned and said, "Ooooohhh ok Tony, but nothing else, it's just while we enjoy the movie then you have to stop this. I can't believe my brother doing this to me and I am letting him. This movie is just affecting me so much I don't know what I'm doing."

Max had been observing my actions and now began to move his hand between my sister's thighs and slowly move them apart. His face now pressed into her groin area and he was blowing warm air across her crotch. As She wasn't fully aware of this, he grasped her gown and pulled it to her waist. This had the effect of exposing her bare cunt and he just kind of nuzzled up to it very slowly so not to draw her attention. Well, it may not have drawn her attention, which was still fully captured by the scene on the movie, but her body certainly knew all about it. Her legs were spreading open even further but all on their own without any help other than Max's blowing and the light touch of his fingers on the outer lips of her pussy.

I now wanted more and moved my hand to the buttons down the middle of the nightgown and gently undid them to her waist. I then separated the two halves and gazed upon my sister's firm breasts. I put my hand on a breast and fondled and massaged it while Sister was almost totally in the control of these varied feelings, the movie, my fondling and Max's actions in her lap.

Max now moved her cunt lips apart with his fingers and slid his tongue down her grove. When he moved to her clitoris that she jumped so much she almost threw us both off. She slapped lightly at his head, saying " Max! What are you doing? Ohh, you really are a nasty boy. You just go back to sleep."

My Sister was now in denial and just trying to make the proper responses, but the responses she really was getting were from her body and she could no longer control them. She then put her head against the back of the sofa while my head began to move down her breast and at reaching her erect nipples I began to suckle, all the while keeping my hand moving strongly now on her other breast. Max, after a momentary pause, once more was licking and sipping at Tina's excited cunt. She then just kind of sagged back into the sofa and gave up completely any resistance while making little noises

"Ooohhh, oooohh, oh god, ooohhhh, yes, ooohh!"

Max motioned for me to pull my sister's shoulders down to the seat of the sofa to lay her, which I did. This afforded us more room and after a false move to stop us Sister just closed her eyes. Max put one of her legs up on the back of the sofa. This had the effect of opening her cunt and Max took every advantage as he dived back upon it and proceeded to lick and suck it.

I could hardly stand I was so excited by all this and took out my cock which I started to stroke. Tina's eyes then opened and seeing my cock, reached out her hand and just said "let me" Oh the feeling was tremendous as she began to stroke it for me. After only an minute or so she got a strange look in her eye and kind of pleading said "please let me try this" at which she pulled my cock to her month and began to suck lightly.

I could only take a couple of minutes of this pleasure when feeling my climax approaching, I said " Ohh Sister, please, I'm going cum "

My sister looked at me but just kept going on even stronger and I explode in her mouth. She just swallows everything.

"I'm sorry Sister, but I couldn't stop."

She just looked at me tenderly and said, "I never knew it could be so erotic to do this with own brothers."

She then looked down at Max and putting her hands on his head just kind of guided him as he continued to suck at her cunt. She started to rock her hips and wave her thighs in Time with his actions. Soon I heard her gasping and moaning loudly as her orgasm overtook her and she put her legs around Max's neck to lock him to her. She came in his mouth and finally she started to relax and her legs fell apart on the sofa and she just lay there still moaning softly.

Max rose and after taking off his clothes, while I did the same, instructed me to fuck Tina, saying he wanted to try something, which he had in mind since long time. I didn't know what he meant but I was more than willing to screw my Sister again. He told me to get her on top of me. I moved to a position between her legs and began to caress her pussy. I loved the feeling of her bare skin and she apparently liked what I was doing too as she was starting to react to my ministrations.

"Please don't feel bad about your sister, but I love what you're doing to me," she said.

I leaned over and putting her nipple in my mouth, I began to suckle her breast again, while keeping up the motions with my hand on her pussy. This had gone so far that I could hardly keep my breath. She was approaching her orgasm again but now I held off. I continued again after a moment and repeated this over and over until she finally pleaded with me to "keep going, don't stop, I'm so close."

I said, " I want to fuck you, sister."

"Oh no, Tony. We can't do that. You're my brother, just keep doing what we have been doing. Its wrong for us to have intercourse."

"Sister, we already did it last night. But it went so fast that I wanted to do it again but make it last."

That caused her to think and she lay quiet for a few moments, while I began my activities again. She again started to get aroused and then she said, "well, brother. If we already did it once then I guess it doesn't really matter, so I guess its not any worse."

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Party with Sister - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 04:31 PM