Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Your Sister For Mine
Your Sister For Mine
Boomi couldn’t control herself further and she literally tore my brief and squeezed my dick with her hands. I was also tempted and asked Boomi Boomi teach your friend how to suck hearing this Vandana turned around to see what we were doing and Boomi knelt down and took my dick into her mouth. Vandana looked at Ajay if also wanted her to do so. Ajay held his dick in his hand and with the other hand caught hold of Vandana’s hair and moved her head close to his dick Vandana initially resisted but finally gave in and both the girls had our dicks in their mouths. But from the reaction of Ajay I felt Vandana was just keeping Ajay’s dick in her mouth but not chewing or sucking it. Below me Boomi was squeezing my dick with her teeth and almost milking my cum. I didn’t want to cum so soon but if I stop Boomi now she will be wild and might even stop sucking for ever.

So I made a trick. I told Boomi hey bitch you are very selfish see Vandana doesn’t know even to suck a cock can you see she is just keeping Ajay’s cock inside her mouth for the sake of it. I don’t mind if you start sucking Ajay’s cock which will surely make Vandana jealous and she will also join the fun fully. To this Boomi looked at me and said you know something just how you were about to cum when I was sucking same way Ajay will cum once his dick is inside my mouth so even if Vandana wants to suck after I suck all she will get is a tini weeni dick of Ajay after his cum has come out. Is it ok for you if Vandana is disappointed? So let’s change position and let Vandana suck your dick which is already juicy and the taste of your precum will make her more randy. Don’t get angry with me if I tell you even before I saw your dick in real I have sucked bhaiyaa’s dick many times so I know how to stop him from cumming what can we change partners I had no answer except an yes because I was getting crazy seeing my little sister opening her mouth and taking a guy’s cock and her small tits being squeezed by a guy which I have dreamt to do so many nights. Ajay was listening to what we were talking and he was very happy he is going to be sucked by his own sister shortly. Since Boomi was already near Ajay Vandana was slowly moving towards me.

Every step she took towards me my dick grew by a centimetre. Vandana was close to me and was waiting for me to make the first move. I told Vandana forget I am your bhaiyaa and enjoy as much as you want once your shyness is gone then you will really enjoy with Ajay I know that. Vandana tapped my dick with her hand few times and the next time I put my hand on her hand and pressed it hard on my dick the feel of my sister’s hand on dick pulsulated my dick and I could feel it was getting more hard and thick. I also noticed Vandana was also liking the hard and long dick in her hand because her hand started to grip my dick by itself and squeezing it. The white lemons were so tempting for me that I removed my hand holding Vandana’s hand and placed both my hands on Vandanaa’s tits. Like my dick her tits too became live at my touch and her nipples which were hidden inside started bulge out become hard.

I have heard many of my friends telling me about the thrills they had with their sisters. But I am experiencing it for the first time. This pleasure was much more that what Boomi gave. Vandana I am sure had forgotten I am her brother and she was feeling my dick so passionately rubbing my dick with both her hands. Boomi was also busy with Ajay but unlike Vandana she was sucking Ajay’s dick intensely. Seeing that I was eager that Vandana also suck my dick but hesitated to ask her do so. I am sure Vandana saw what her friend was doing to Ajay but she was content with rubbing my dick. I had an idea that might be if I squeezed my sister’s boobs harder she will get more excited and start sucking. I was only squeezing one boob of Vandana so I placed my hands on both her boobs and squeezed very hard, Vandana squealed bhaiyaa paining this sound made Boomi stop her sucking and turn towards us and seeing my hands on Vandana’s boobs Boomi gave me a cold stare I understood the meaning of the stare. But I didn’t want to call her near me since I was enjoying the pleasure given by Vandana. I told Vandana sorry vandu if your hands are paining can you do what Boomi is doing with Ajay. Vandana shook her head in refusal and I didn’t compel her. But my dick was yearning for a girl’s lips and tongue.

I had no choice but tell Ajay hey now both girls are ready to play the game so send Boomi to me and take Vandana. Boomi thought I said so only because she stared at me but I only know the real reason. Vandana stood up and walked half naked towards Ajay and Boomi came towards me. I was so anxious that as soon as Boomi cam near me I held her head and pushed it towards my dick. Boomi whispered get lost idiot just because Vandana refused to suck you have called me I also won’t . I literally had to touch her feet and beg Boomi please sweet heart someother time I will lick you till you are satisfied but please suck me now. Hearing what I said Boomi was impressed and told me ok I will suck but not now you lick me first then I will suck I was shocked hearing what Boomi was asking how can I go down between her legs in front of her brother I am sure Ajay will not like it. But given my heights of excitement I was not bothered what my friend would think so I made a fresh suggestion to Boomi. Okay Boomi but lets do it simultaneously you suck me while I lick you. I said this quite loudly so that Ajay also got the hint.

Vandana looked at me thankfully as she knew it was a hint for Ajay. Boomi was standing in front of me with her panties down to her knees bitch must be shaving almost daily other wise her pubes wudnt be so smooth. The smoothness invited my hands to massage her there my fingers slid into her cunt so smoothly that I first didn’t know it was inside her till my fingers could feel the wetness and chillness. Ajay was surprised and shocked to see Boomi and me enjoying so intensely without being shy or afraid. Vandana couldn’t be patient any further and she also pulled her panties down and didn’t wait for Ajay to finger her but caught Ajay’s hand and placed it on her cunt. Ajay was dumbstruck that both girls were so horny and hot. My fingers became so wet that I took them out and immediately Boomi took my fingers into her mouth and sucking her own pre cum . Vandana was little frustrated at Ajay not doing anything on his own but from her looks I could understand she was more horny than Boomi.

I said Vandana catch Ajay’s dick and suck only then that idiot will grow hard see his dick is still soft. Boomi who was sucking my fingers stopped doing that and turned back to her brother and said bhaiyaa don’t be a spoil sport afterall vandu is my close friend encouraged by his sister’s words Ajay started to get into the game instead of fingering he placed his lips on Vandana’s cunt and kissed it the sound of the kiss was so loud I could hear it myself. Vandana’s mourning was louder and Boomi was telling her vandu is Ajay’s tongue inside you or not. Vandana shook her head indicating no and even while she was nodding she yelled loudly Boomi yes Ajay is licking me he is so hot oh my god his tongue is sharp and tickling Ajay was enjoying the moment and I was sure both Ajay and Vandana were experiencing the joy for the first time. It was shocking too in fact many times Ajay has come to my house and Ajay me and Vandana were alone too but even when I went to the terrace for a smoke he must have been so dumb that he never touched Vandana. It was really a great first day for them. Watching them both Boomi and me were ourselves losing the steam and so I pulled Boomi on to my lap my dick was getting crushed by Boomi’s bums.

I put my hands around Boomi and started squeezing her boobs and without turning towards me Boomi put her hand on my dick and squeezed it. It was so hot that I started to kiss her ear lobes and neck. Boomi mesmerised by the kiss put her head on my shoulder and this made me see her boobs clearly. I asked her Boomi turn around and touch my dick on her nips she immediately lie on lap sideways and with her hands holding my dick she started brushing the tip of my dick on her nips and I was feeling the hardness of her nips nicely and told her idiot what a nips you have even when I felt them in the cinema hall other day it was not this hard Boomi winked at me and said sudhi it was your fingers that day but today it is this small fellow hard in my hand then makes the difference can I make this fellow more hard I said do if you can. She placed my dick between her boobs and with her hands holding both her boobs pressed them hard on my dick my god she was right my dick was becoming harder and was wanting to be shanked but Boomi didn’t that happen and was holding my dick firmly between her boobs. Doing so she made my dick harder when her middle finger started to feel the tip of my dick.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by bobby - 29-08-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 31-08-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 02-09-2020, 04:03 AM