Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Your Sister For Mine
As said by Ajay Boomi brought a empty beer bottle from kitchen and we sat in the order mentioned by Ajay. Ajay Vandana myself and Boomi. We played saa boo three to choose the first spinner. The first looser was myself and I had to spin the bottle. I prayed to god that the mouth should point to Boomi but luck was that it pointed to me.

The punishment was my eyes was tied with the dupatta of Vandana and I was asked to sit with my back facing them. I should identify who was tickling me without removing the blind. I know everyone’s touch very well but when Ajay first tickled I said Vandana so next who tickled was Vandana again I wrongly said Ajay. Now eagerly waiting for Boomi to tickle me. While the other two just tickled my ribs Boomi first tickled me on the ribs and when I was quiet she brought her hands to my front and tickled my navel still I pretended as if I couldn’t recognise.

She whispered in my ears idiot now you are going to scream and she pinched my hard dick I caught her hands and shouted cheating you are pinching me not tickling me and while I didn’t remove my hold I pressed her hand further on my dick. I was sure Ajay and Vandana was also seeing what I was doing and where Boomi’s hand was it was Vandana who came and pulled Boomi’s hand from mine and said Sudhir bhaiya you are the cheater we were all seeing you only pulled Boomi’s hand pressed it on your dick cheater cock.

That round was cancelled and as a penalty for me I was asked to stay out of the game for the next rounds. I refused the penalty saying it was harsh and was willing to accept some other penalty. Boomi took aside and whispered sudhi you are stupid don’t tell me you didn’t know who was tickling you and feeling you you should have pretended that it was someone else so that they wudnt have suspected you now better accept the penalty I got what was she was trying to say and told the others I will stay out of the game but only for one round. Everyone accepted and they continued the game when it was Ajay’s turn to tickle Vandana I was standing beside and watching him daringly touch Vandana just below her boobs. I was cursing myself what an idiot I have been I lost a chance to feel Boomi’s boobs. When the one round penalty was over Ajay asked me join the game again

I suggested lets make the game more interesting and went to say this round whoever the bottle points will be the winner and the the rest will be blind folded the winner has two minutes to do whatever he or she prefers to do. But if anyone cheats they will be out of the game for ever. Everyone agreed and the bottle was spun my Vandana. The bottle pointed towards her and she took three kerchiefs and started to blindfold Ajay Boomi and me. When she was blindfolding me she secretly told me bhaiyaa I know you will cheat but if I do something to Ajay promise you wont object. I told her back hey I know we are playing for that only go ahead and same applies to you too when I do something to Boomi or she does something to me she agreed and Ajay started to count the numbers down to time the two minutes. I said Ajay you don’t have to be so strict about time Vandana will stop when its two minutes Ajay stopped the counting. Suddenly I felt the hand of Boomi on my thighs I slowly removed the kerchief over my right eye to see what was happening Vandana kept her finger in her mouth and signalled keep quiet I caught hold of Boomi’s hand and caressed it. Boomi came closer to me and whispered sudhi Vandana only put my hand on your thighs so don’t be a fool and shout after it is 2 minutes Vandana is leaning over Ajay I just saw. I also wanted to see and again removed the kerchief from my eye Vandana and Ajay was lip kissing instead of keeping quiet I shouted Vandana time up and even before they could object I removed my blind fold and said Ajay I am seeing what Vandana is doing lets stop this game and do what we wanted to do.

The agreement was spontaneous since the mood of all the four were same. The girls wanted to take their guys separately but the hitch was we could not use Ajay’s parents room and Boomi’s room and Ajay’s room were in ground and first floor. I convinced Vandana that we all could be in the same room but Boomi was not willing since she feared Ajay may leak the issue to the parents when he fought with Boomi. It took some time to cajole Boomi and she got convinced only after Ajay swore on Vandana that he will not talk about anything to anyone else other than we four.

Ajay and me went his room to plan our idea while Vandana and Boomi went down to get us some snacks and tea. While me and Ajay were alone Ajay got an idea that the girls may opt out at the last minute so instead of tea we will ask the girls to prepare some fruit juice and we will mix a little of vodka dad had in his personal fridge. Ajay ran to his parent’s room and took some vodka from there and mixed water in the vodka bottle so that his father didn’t notice the shortage.

When the girls brought the snacks and fruit juice, I asked them to cross check on the door once again just to send them down while we mixed the vodka with the fruit juice. Once the girls went down Ajay poured portion of vodka in equal quantity in the two glasses and mixed it well. We took the other two glasses in our hand so that there is no mix up and the girls came up and took the other glasses. Boomi was very wise when fter the first sip she said vandu the juice is tasting different from what we tasted for sweetness while we prepared Vandana tasted but she was a dull head and cudn’t know the difference immediately and she disagreed with Boomi. While we were taking the snacks and the drink Ajay went near Vandana and sat next to her and I went and sat next to Boomi. Ajay winked at me to start but I was hesitant to finger Boomi in front of his brother.

Ajay stared at me and I knew he was getting angry. By this time our juice glasses were half empty and girls were feeling the effect of vodka in the juice. Boomi leaned against me which made things easy for me and I put my hand across her held her close to me. Ajay had to pull Vandana towards him and hug her. Boomi gave a sly look to me and asked hey guys are we going to sit like this cosily. Vandana asked Boomi what shall we do you start. Boomi replied idiot what did you tell me in the kitchen you love to get lip kissed by Ajay now he is next to you ask him to kiss you. Vandana retorted Boomi you also said you liked the way Sudhir caresses your booms why not you ask him to do that.

Both girls having come out with their wish why should we wait. Ajay pulled Vandana’s head and kissed her lips deeply and Vandana enjoyed it which was visible by the way she wriggled her body in the hold of Ajay. Bommi was wild at me for not doing anything but I wanted to watch my sister enjoying at the hands of my friend . Boomi’s boobs is not new to me since I have squeezed it so many times before. Boomi lost her patience and sitting on my lap started to first pinch me on my thighs and immediately started to unzip me. I stopped her telling her Boomi you are crazy how can I show my dick to you infront of my sister. Boomi stood up and I thought she was angry with me instead she walked towards Ajay and Vandana and pulled Vandana away from Ajay and asked her brother bhaiya stand up Ajay not knowing why his sister is doing that he stood up and asked what happened Boomi why are you angry. Boomi not answering him pulled down Ajay’s pyjama and also his brief. I was really shocked at Boomi doing that Ajay was also shocked and stood like a statue while his penis which was already hard started to become erect.

Vandana was fuming and she pushed Boomi aside while shouting at her hey you bitch if you want to see a dick go remove your guy’s pants I know when I should see Ajay’s dick. I was little dazed at what was happening I never thought girls can be so naughty when they are alone with guys. I pulled Boomi towards and calmed her and asked he hey sweet heart we have so much time why are you so fast. First time Vandana spoke to me bhaiya you guys just have to pull up your pants if someone comes but for us girls it takes time to even get dressed up again. Moreover we are not sure when we will get a chance like this again. I was all the more shocked at my sister being so open to me. I told her Vandana you don’t mind Boomi touching Ajay’s dick its crazy yaar. Ajay intervened to say sudhi this is not the first time Boomi is doing so many times she has caught me shagging and she will complete it for me. I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing Boomi was fuming that her brother revealed the secrets but she was not giving up.

Vandana was a helpless spectator for everything that was happening ofcourse I never masturbated in my room and always I did that only when I was bathing so I was never caught. I am sure Vandana must have seen pictures and u tube clips with Boomi but was not sure her proximity with Ajay. At that time my anxiety was to see what Vandana would do to Ajay more than Boomi doing it to me. I went near Boomi and told her Boomi don’t be selfish after all Vandana is your friend let her also enjoy. Boomi finally agreed and moved away from Ajay. I literally pushed Vandana towards Ajay who was naked below his waist. Since I pushed so hard that she went and pushed him into the sofa and fell on him. To avoid falling down she held to Ajay’s chest but still his dick was crushing on her navel. Vandana slowly let her hand on his dick and in excitement I nearly yelled come on Vandana don’t fell shy hold it.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 26-08-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by bobby - 29-08-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by neerathemall - 31-08-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Your Sister For Mine - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 02-09-2020, 04:03 AM