Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life
Update # 6

Shwetha was waiting for the challenge with excitement. She was determined to do anything at any cost.

Nikhila said, “You go to a lingerie shop and buy a bra for yourself. Manoj acts as a salesman.”

“That’s excellent!” Vishwa said.

Without delay, Manoj sat up, announcing, “My shop is open for the ladies.”

Feeling a little bit shy, Shwetha came in front of Manoj as if entering into a shop.

“What do you want, madam,” Manoj, the shopkeeper, asked.

Shwetha did not answer for a moment. She glanced at Sindhu, who winked, giving her courage.

“I want a brassiere,” she said.

“We have all types of bras, madam. Push-up, padded, convertible, strapless, lace, sports - you name it.”

“Show me lace types.”

“Let me show you designs. What is your size, madam.” Manoj’s eyes traveled to her bust for a second, which made Shwetha red in the cheeks.

“Thirty four,” she said coyly.

“Cup size?”

“You are asking too many questions, Mr. Shopkeeper.”

“Sorry, madam. But that’s my job. The more I know about you, the more happy you will be.”

What a double meaning dialogue, Shwetha thought. “Okay, show me D cup.”

The shopkeeper this time stared at her boobs for a longer time. “Madam, I think you should go for DD cup.”

“What the hell! I know about myself.”

“Don’t get angry madam. I have been running this shop for fifteen years and I know what is good for you. When you came four months back, you bought C-size. Now they are D-size. It seems your husband loves your boobs and he is using them very well. I am sure they will grow to DD in a couple of months. If you buy D size now, all your new bras will go waste.”

Shwetha became bashful again by his words. However she came out of it soon and assaulted the shopkeeper. “Is this the way to talk to women? I make a scene here so no women will buy anything here.”

“Don’t do that, madam. This shop is my livelihood.”

“Then without uttering another word, show me lace bras,” Shwetha commanded.

“Time up,” Sindhu announced. She hugged her friend. “That was a daring performance.”

Vishwa and Nikhila clapped.

Shwetha felt a sense of accomplishment. She was giving up inhibitions pent up in her all these years. She proudly took her seat and smiled at the group.

The bottle span again and this time it stopped at Sindhu. Inspired by her friend’s performance, she announced, “Dare.”

“Let me give you a task,” Manoj said. “I know you have a fantasy. Here is the chance to fulfil that fantasy. You are a prostitute and standing roadside at night for customers. Vishwa will come and approach you for the services.”

Vishwa whistled. “I am ready.”

Shwetha whispered, “I don’t know you have such a fantasy.”

“Yep, I always wonder how much money I could demand from customers with my beauty and assets.”

Sindhu sat up and stood like a prostitute by the roadside. Her bust jutted out showing her fullness. Her waist arched to show off the curves. On the whole, she looked like a high class slut in skimpy clothes.
[+] 5 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 29-07-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 23-08-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-11-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 02-12-2020, 12:00 AM