Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life
Update # 5

Shwetha stared at him in shock. She never expected a man would ask her so directly about her panty. Sindhu was anxiously looking at her praying that her friend would not get angry and explode at Vishwa.

It took Shwetha a while to come out of her initial shock. Then she thought fast what to say. She asked herself why she came here - to have fun right? Then why should she not play along? After all, this little group was so open about sex and she did not want to look prude in front of them.

Mustering all her courage, Shwetha said, “It’s blue.”

Muscles on Sindhu’s face relaxed. She gave a little appreciative pet on her friends hand.

“Blue is my favourite,” Vishwa said.

Bottle spun again. It stopped at Vishwa this time. “Dare,” he said.

Manoj took the opportunity to dare him. “Are you guys traveling tonight in sleeper bus or semi-sleeper?”

“Semi-sleeper.”

“Then you must eat Nikhila’s pussy in the bus.”

“Yes, I am ready to do the adventure.”

But Nikhila objected. “The dare is for him right…then why involve me?”

“Dare is for him but fun is for you,” Sindhu said.

Nikhila laughed. “Okay, I am in.”

Shwetha wondered how they were able to talk so freely about sex. She had never used words pussy and cock even with her husband. Their sex life was very formal. Whenever he got into mood, he would kiss her and press her boobs. Without any further foreplay, he would undress her. Sometimes, he would not care to undress…just lifting her saree or dragging her leggings down was enough for him.

Then he would fuck her. However her husband was a great fucker. He made sure that she got orgasm then only he would splash his sperm into her pussy.

Shwetha would not consider herself as sexually deprived as they have sex wherever possible but they never tried something new. The act had just become routine to her.

Now, sitting here, in the hall of her friend, Sindhu, she wondered if she should try something new. Was this an opportunity for her to try unknown territories in sex?

“Shwetha, it’s your turn again.”

She came back from her thoughts. The bottle had stopped at her again.

“Dare,” she said, without a second thought.

Sindhu was surprised. She had never imagined that her friend would ever be ready to take a dare.

Shwetha was waiting for the challenge with excitement. She was determined to do anything at any cost.

Friends, due to lack of time, I am unable to write lengthy updates as requested. However I will try my best to write more. Maybe your comments motivate me to write more and more Smile
[+] 9 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 29-07-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 17-08-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-11-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 02-12-2020, 12:00 AM