Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life
Update # 3

"We will go shopping for the whole two days. What else can we do?" Then she stopped as if she remembered something. "Ohhooo...I forgot that you had a thing on her. You wanna fuck her?" she asked.

Her husband replied. “Does any sensible man say no to this question?”
Sindhu laughed, kneading his cock. “Is this little monster coming into life by my touch by remembering my friend, Shwetha?”

“Both!”

“Then better I should let it go.” Saying so, she removed her hand from him. “I will see your junior in the night.”

“And what about Shwetha?”

“I am not sure, Manoj. She has no experience apart from her husband. But I will try for you.” Sindhu then went into the bathroom to take a bath.

In another bedroom, Shwetha just had shower and was wearing a nighty. The piece of garment was not stylish but comfortable and cozy. In order to avoid unnecessary bounce of her huge boobs in front of Manoj, she wore a bra inside, which she generally did not use if alone at home.

She came into the hall and saw it was empty. She peeped into the kitchen and found Manoj standing in front of the stove. He must be making something. She decided not to venture into the kitchen in the absence of Sindhu.

In a few minutes, Sindhu too came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans shorts. Shwetha observed that her shorts were only covering her ass exposing all of her thighs and legs. She was exquisitely sexy. Even though Sindhu sometimes wore skirts to work, she had never seen her exposing so much of her legs. Moreover she clearly had not worn a bra so her boobs were jumping as she took a step.

Both the friends settled down on the sofa chatting incessantly. Meanwhile, Manoj came out of the kitchen with tea cups in a tray.

Shwetha took a cup. “Manoj, you made a superb team,” she said, taking a sip.
“I am glad you liked it,” he said.

“My husband started impressing you,” Sindhu said jokingly.

Shwetha felt a little ashamed by her words. She sheepishly glanced at Manoj, who was busy taking sips.

It was then the calling bell rang. Manoj sat up and went to the front door. When he opened the door, two boys of age 4 and 6 came inside, greeting him, “Hello uncle.”

Hearing their voice, Shwetha and Sindhu’s daughters Mahek and Hasini, who were playing in the balcony rushed into the hall. Hasini greeted both the kids and took them into her room to play. When the children disappeared into the room, leisurely entered the two boy’s parents - Vishwa and Nikhila.

Nikhila must be around the age of 35 but she seemed fit in every angle. She was wearing a transparent saree which exposed her sexy body abundantly. Even though she was not well-endowed on the upper part, she was rich in the ass department, with wide hips and enormous ass cheeks. She dbangd the saree so tight that one can see the outline of her panty.

Vishwa was long and masculine, oozing confidence and sexuality. As soon as he came inside, his eyes met with Shwetha’s. He scanned her from top to bottom and instantly knew that the evening was going to be fun.

Shwetha, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable by his looks. It was the look any woman can easily guess the purpose of. She instantly started hating Vishwa.

Friends, let me know how is the update. I am always open to DM.
[+] 8 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 29-07-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 04-08-2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-11-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 02-12-2020, 12:00 AM