Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life
"Are you still thinking," Sindhu asked.

Shwetha looked at her friend and came to a conclusion. "Let's go to your home. We will have a blast this weekend."

"That's my friend!" They both picked up their bags and started walking towards the lift.

Shwetha and Sindhu were hotties in the office. As they passed by, many men turned their heads and looked at their big boobs lustily and imagined their enormous round asses in doggy style.
Shwetha's age was 31 and had been married for 6 years. She had a daughter of 4 years. Sindhu was also of same age but married 8 years back and had a daughter of 5 years.

The friends first went to Shwetha's house as they had to pick up her daughter, Mahek. Shwetha also stuffed some clothes for two days. When they reached Sindhu's home, Manoj was already at home.

"You came early today?" Sindhu asked her husband.

"Yes, not much work today as it is a holiday for my client," he said. "But you really surprised me by bringing this beautiful guest to our house."

Shwetha was all happy and shy as he called her beautiful. Sindhu told her husband, "She is going to be here for the whole weekend. We will have fun this weekend."

Shwetha saw that Manoj felt very excited by hearing that. She too felt a strange excitement and at the same time a tingling sensation started between her loins.

Sindhu showed a bedroom to Shwetha and told her that it was her own for the weekend. Then she went back to her own bedroom. Manoj was relaxing in the bed there. When he saw his wife, he asked eagerly, "You didn't tell me you are bringing Shwetha here?"

"It was a surprise for you," she said naughtily removing her shirt.

Manoj pressed her boobs over her bra. "You said we will have fun for the weekend. What's the plan?"

"We will go shopping for the whole two days. What else can we do?" Then she stopped as if she remembered something. "Ohhooo...I forgot that you had a thing on her. You wanna fuck her?" she asked grabbing his cock over his pants.
----
Friends, pls let me know how is the story so that I can write more.
[+] 8 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 29-07-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 30-07-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-11-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 02-12-2020, 12:00 AM