Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
the vulgarest comment u have listened about your mother or sister by any outsider
I have seen strangers checking out my mom in Public. It was heavy Turn on for me. I have seen her clevage many times but that was always when we were at home. Outside she would dress very decently. But sometimes unintentionally things happen.
I love to retrace the gaze of other men, I wanna see what they were seeing. Most of the times its either her boobs cleavage if pallu slips or her Navel. Sometimes even her bra straps come out, I don't know why but people go crazy on seeing bra straps.

Many time auto drivers fight between themselves to take my mom and me, may be it's because they need a passenger, but I would like to think it as if they are fighting for my mom.

Erotic but true, Once mom went to but some chudidar, i don't like going to such shops so I stayed out. She went in, after like 15 mins I got bored so went in. My mom was trying new new Outfits. And there I heard tow men talking " Kitne bade hai yaar iske, ubhar ke aa rahe hai" I wish I could discuss more with them.
[+] 4 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: the vulgarest comment u have listened about your mother or sister by any outsider - by Innocent_Pervert - 30-07-2020, 04:59 PM