Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Thats the end of the story. the relation between my sister and guard always remain hidden from world. when i came to home after my classes, i was given surprise how my sister was first bangd by uncle and then had sex with mom and uncle. i was dissapointed but later i realise the situation of my sister and understood how she went with uncle.

me my mom n my sister had regular sex till her marriage and after then me n mom had good sex session n i did with my sister when use to ocme to our place.
i would have never been known that my sister is fucking the guard of the society. she was fucked by him at home in almost all the rooms, slept together at nights couple of times. fucked in terrace and infact my sister has went to him home few time and got fucked there too. how i get to know thats intresting too. in the campaign we were all guys and in remote rural area. there was no contact with technology much. so we use to get bore n i made one guy as my best friend. later we share our fantasies. he was shocked to hear but was excited too and later we dovelop physical relation as i use to got fucked by him in the forest for sometime. when i came to home after some time i told my sister all about this n told her i feel excited when i got fucked. later i told that i want my sister to sleep with my that friend so that i can get fucked. there was bit arguments between me n my sister over this but for sometime and later she accepted and said that she will sleep once with that guy but in return he has to favour me. when i asked she said she will fullfill my desire of ass fucking by someone she knows and after few days at noon she invite that guy and i was shocked that it was the guard of our society and later she told whole story how things happens with it and i ended up with the fucking in my ass from the guard and my sister with many guys in life..

it was the same way the way i made my sister fucked by my friends in return i was shocked by sleeping with guard and my sister together like me my friend and my sister slept together.

*** THE END ***
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:31 AM