Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
at night my sister was laying nude with uncle after getting fucked twice by him, uncle had slept and she took small nap but her slept is broken by what reason she dont know. my sister got up and light a cigarette and sat in living room thinking would guard will be waiting? she got fmore then 6 fuck since mornign still she was getting excited. she was sitting nude in the living room and she again got up went to room and took her sating nighty and wore it, she wore two peice nighty and robe it and took cigarette packet in her pocket and look at uncle who was sleeping hard due to two fuckign and alchol. she lock the room and bolt it from outside and then went to main door. she was thinking where to go? either call him at home or terrace? she was double minded but she thought that in house there could be problem so she decided to go to terrace. my sister went towards the main gate n opens the gate took the keys n her mobile and reach towards the lift.

her legs were shivering what if someone caught but to her good luck our house is at top n next is terrace so there wouldn't be much issue of getting cought. my sister this time doestn want the sex. she want to explore the adventure of terrace and want to spent some time with him. my sister press the button of lift. she was in green color nighy, with open hairs and without makeup still she was looking gorgeous red lips white skin red cheeks beautiful figure. the lift opens, no one was in the lift, she was anticipating that guard would be in the lift, but no one was in lift, my sister got bit upset but still she went to the terrace. it was 3. am, everythign was silnt and my sister opens the gate of terrace and went there.

cold air was blowing there, air was cold and fresh and making her fresh too. my sister lit the cigarette and brings out the cell and dial his number and as the bell went she switched off the phone immediately. within seconds my sister recieve the call and bell was ringing as if it was on loud speaker due to silence in the room. my sister was watching the view with cigarette and recieve his phone and guard said mam i was waiting for you. my sister was bit angry as he was not in lift but didn't said anything and said good air is blowing in terrace. she didn't talk further and disconnect the call. the mind and heart was waiting for him and she was in bit anger too. her eyes were on the sky looking all around. in minutes my sister felt silent steps coming in the terrace and she from side view found it was guard but didn't turn rather start taking puffs of cigarette and looking elsewhere. guard came in n lock the gate of terrace and came close my sister. he was very happy as a young beautiful girl has come for the 5th fuck of the day from the same man at night.

she was in mock anger with the guard her expectations was that guard would have been desperate and waiting for her in the lift but he was not in the lift. guard came close to her and hold my sister through shoulder. my sister said go away, guard kissed the neck of my sister and hold her thorough waist and start kissnig her and said i was waiting for your call desperately. hearing this my sister remove his hand and turns to his side and said thats why i didn't found you in lift? isnt. for the time time then my sister looked down other then his face and shocked to found that he was standing nude.
my sister anger vanished away and shoked and asked why ur without clothes what if someone look at us. guard hold my sister and untie her robe and start pressing her breast and said my dear terrace is locked. so tonight you and me are alone. my sister said no no. i m feeling afraid i just came here to see how it looks please i cant do anythign here. i am going.

guard hold my sister and remove her nighty, my sister was just trying to say no- no altough she cme herselft for fuck n now she is getting afraid but now guard was nude and she was only in micro nighty and soon both start kissing each other.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:29 AM